Emily Canham #16 Her content would put you to sleep, but it’s not that deep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's not really true. James was the main writer for most of Busted's songs, particularly their first album. He co wrote with other people but he was the main driving force behind Busted. Tom credits James as being the person who taught him how to craft a song. Tom co-wrote a few songs on the second Busted album and James was very involved with the writing of McFly's first album.
How is it not true? I didn't say James wasn't. Its a well known fact that he co-wrote some of the most known Busted songs with Tom. Definitely more than a few (and still writes with Tom from time to time to this day). Tom said they would come up with themes and write around that (eg air hostess, weddings etc) and that he learned about song structures through writing with James. He has shown notebooks where him and James wrote a busted song, then mcfly, then busted etc, so they would work on songs for one band then the other back to back. He then applied the same method to McFly when he would write without James. The first song he wrote with Danny was about a hotel and stuck to the themed song style that he had done with James

Reactions: 1
I think James needs his own thread. I couldn’t care less about him or his crappy songs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
How is it not true? I didn't say James wasn't. Its a well known fact that he co-wrote some of the most known Busted songs with Tom. Definitely more than a few (and still writes with Tom from time to time to this day). Tom said they would come up with themes and write around that (eg air hostess, weddings etc) and that he learned about song structures through writing with James. He has shown notebooks where him and James wrote a busted song, then mcfly, then busted etc, so they would work on songs for one band then the other back to back. He then applied the same method to McFly when he would write without James. The first song he wrote with Danny was about a hotel and stuck to the themed song style that he had done with James
Pls don’t turn this into who knows Emily’s washed up irrelevant boyfriend the best lol

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Looking back at her old tweets and she comes across as someone who looks down on people who don't have a lot of money

Reactions: 35
Looking back at her old tweets and she comes across as someone who looks down on people who don't have a lot of money
Knew there’s always been a reason I’ve hated her. It’s a cruel world, and you’re either born working class or upper class, it’s not anybodys fault, but she seems to turn down her nose at us working class folk as if we’re the dirtiest of people ever. She needs humbling asap.

Reactions: 15
Weird how suddenly he’s interested in spending time with her now he has music to promote

• Sick
Reactions: 28
On her live now and someone in the comments asked if she had plans for Valentines.
She looked at James and asked him and he just ignored her and laughed. They have no chemistry at all. She looked pissed too but tried to play it off a joke then proceeds to say she has plans with the girls.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
On her live now and someone in the comments asked if she had plans for Valentines.
She looked at James and asked him and he just ignored her and laughed. They have no chemistry at all. She looked pissed too but tried to play it off a joke then proceeds to say she has plans with the girls.
What a head

Reactions: 17
she must be desperate for cash as all her links at the minute are affiliated, definitely on the run down in her “career”

Reactions: 8
James’ TikTok came up on my fyp page and he said he wrote all his new songs whilst stranded on an island? How true is this?
Not very true. He was in LA at the start of the pandemic, he came back (probably for NHS) but stayed in Cornwall rather than Southend as someone In his household is vulnerable and we were already in lockdown so Emily stayed with him for several months then when things lifted a bit he went back to LA but at the time the only way to get there was via a backdoor method by spending 2 weeks in certain countries, he picked St Lucia. He was not stranded, he chose to return back to LA when he didn’t need to as his career is in the U.K. and he had an album coming out anyways plus there was a pandemic and his whole family is here. But no, back to LA to skateboard with a bunch of deadbeats and act like he’s 18.

It seemed very sudden and Emily was “renovating” his house then suddenly she was all packed up in the car on her way to her mums!

Reactions: 20
"I just luuhv my Chanel wallet on chaihns but thay're juhst so samey. So I bought this hahrd clutch with like pearly bahls becuhs I wanted to show how fuhn I am with my outfutss"

Reactions: 14
Was just going to say the same. It puts me off her thread because it’s all about James/Busted and it’s so boring.
Without it we’d have nothing to discuss though because she’s literally got no personality and generally doesn’t do anything worth talking about, so it’s either James; her height; or how she won’t cut her hair… That’s our lot

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.