Emily Canham #10 Abs are fake, boyfriend’s a flake, are her subscribers even awake?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's very possible he got it here in the US- granted I'm not in California, but all I had to do was sign up on the pharmacy website and schedule an appointment - they didn't ask for proof of my address, or anything like that.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
ffs Emily no one cares about your awful outfits... 50 spring outfits in 30 seconds on her Instagram 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Tbf if he wants the vaccine, he'd be better off getting it in the US from the looks of it. In England (can't speak for the whole UK) you have to meet whatever criteria the government feels like on that day and in America it seems like anyone can just book (correct me if I'm wrong ofc) Some parts of the USA seem to be doing very well with the vaccine rollout, ours has really slowed

Reactions: 3
Probably. But will she answer? If she doesn’t mention he’s back in the UK, that’s so odd.

Reactions: 12
Absolutely and she won't answer any of them!
This is what annoys me so much! How many people have a long distance relationship? She could have so much content from it but no. She doesn't because she's only with him for the "fame" and probably wants to be with his brother Chris instead if she can't have Danny from Mcfly 🤣

Reactions: 12
This is what annoys me so much! How many people have a long distance relationship? She could have so much content from it but no. She doesn't because she's only with him for the "fame" and probably wants to be with his brother Chris instead if she can't have Danny from Mcfly 🤣
literally thought the same. She could make so many videos about long distance relationships and they didnt even have to have him in them!

Reactions: 5
literally thought the same. She could make so many videos about long distance relationships and they didnt even have to have him in them!
I get the impression she is trying to behave in the same manner as a celebrity opposed to a youtuber. my personal life is private yadda yadda. Trouble is she started off by sharing her life, and not many people are interested in her 50 horrible outfits and garnier click links.

Reactions: 15
I get the impression she is trying to behave in the same manner as a celebrity opposed to a youtuber. my personal life is private yadda yadda. Trouble is she started off by sharing her life, and not many people are interested in her 50 horrible outfits and garnier click links.
It’s also not what gets her clicks either

Reactions: 4
Happy Friday folks! I’m a bit behind but that swap video was DIRE.

1) That Jordan needs gagging, how do people like that exist? I thought it was just in American teen movies. Had a headache after 5 minutes.

2) Emily sent her so much and it was pretty good stuff, in return she got toothpaste and Twix which last time I checked I can get from my local Teaco, haha EmeLIE got mugged off!!

So she’s 24 now, I wonder how many more years she’s just going to doss around YouTube not growing or being creative, just “existing” and jumping on tween Tik Tok trends. Sad....

Reactions: 9
I wonder if James has come back to break up with her in person although I so would have thought by phone would be his jam.

Either that or she has moaned he didn’t come back for her birthday so he got the earliest flight he could to make it up to her 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I didn't read any of the last thread but it appears I've missed nothing 😂 she's still boring as duck!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder if they've actually seen each other since he came back? I know he should be isolating but let's face it he wouldn't be the first to bend the rules.

If I was Emily I'd be raging if James flew back to the UK just AFTER my birthday.

I hope he just dumps her already - by this point they must both know this whole "relationship" is going nowhere.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.