Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gee_beth

VIP Member
She’s asking people on tik tok to go like and comment on her 3 recent insta posts and she will follow back and Dm a bunch of people (cause 2 recents are ads)

the following will not change at all cause she says this all the time. She’s such a BEG. anything to get that engagement up 🙄
still can’t get over how awful she looks in that photo

Reactions: 2

K A Y L E I G H

Chatty Member
And that black dress wasn't for her because she couldn't zip it up!! It's called sizing up, but god forbid! Em being a size 8, the heavens may fall!
It was so small all she had to do was size up but no she’s obsessed with being teeny tiny and flashing her arse

Melissaaaaa

Its good things are opening again and james is back in the uk because that means she is online less sharing her toxic

BlueCoffee

I could swear she posted an insta story that had something to do with James a few weeks back, I can’t remember what it was though.. I think like a “throw back” photo? Her posts aren’t exactly memorable lol

Disneylove2012

Her swap box video where she packed is so unbearable! She’s so manic and immature..really braggy and whoever Jordan is she’s desperate for it to be known they have done the swap!

LittleMissSassyPants

I don’t often comment but this really rubbed me the wrong way. Saying she used it as a weapon is absolutely unfair and comes from a place of disliking her.
Eating disorders are hugely complex, I don’t think trying to upset or get attention from somebody would push weight loss to this extent. Whilst you’re somewhat aware of what you’re doing in terms of your weight, you aren’t aware of how it impacts others. This is something internal to Emily and isn’t to serve others. What we don’t know is if this was triggered by something somebody else has done or said - that is realistically the only external factor that would cause an eating disorder.
I've suffered from ED's myself in the past and I do understand they are hugely complex, if you scroll back and read all my comments you will see that, and you shouldn't take an add on from what I've said overall out of context, of course you're entitled to your opinion and I'm sorry if I upset you, I think I just didn't word what I was trying to say very well

Lola123

VIP Member
I reported them both and apparently it doesn’t break Instagram’s community guidelines….. so she will continue to be allowed to post this sort of thing

Ellen

Chatty Member
I’ve stood next to her in the loo’s at Kings Cross and I’m 5’6 and she really want that much taller than me in heels!