Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lizz17uk

VIP Member
Her hairdresser looked horrified when she told him!
The healthiest my hair has ever looked was during the main lockdown when I wasnt colouring it, not washing it as much, not using heat etc etc. Imo she uses waaay too many products on her hair
Same....I used to switch a lot between brown and blonde and I did it myself as couldn’t afford the hairdressers, my hair was pretty good considering but I had an op end of 2019 so was off work recovering for 3mths and wasn’t really feeling up to much and hair washing etc was the least of my worrries, I stopped washing it so often, used to wash every other day as it felt greasy so quickly and have been down to once a week now for basically the last year, stopped switching between colours and only self colour when I need to and my hair is in the best condition it’s been for years! And the longest, my hair grows super slowly anyway but it’s so much healthier than it used to be and I barely use anything on it, I do use the L’Oréal dream lengths cream stuff to help the ends and I do really like that bit aside from that,I hardly need to use anything these days! Def not fairy liquid anyway!!

Reactions: 3

Northerntea

Not saying this is what Emily has but my sister has lipoedema and I've seen her diet and diet and diet to try and get slim legs before we knew what she had.
Everybody's shape is different and no one would look at Emily at a healthy weight and say oh my god her legs are massive!! Thats just her shape and the sooner she accepts that the better

mindlesswaffle

So from her new video this is a courtesy car and her other one is in for repairs as she crashed it someone crashed onto her. She hasn’t driven it yet but her dad loves it and she said she is thinking about changing her car as she needs to 🙄 she is put off by fully electric because of the cost. Her dad makes a joke about them both being over 6 ft. She again mentions she is 5ft10 *yawn* but people don’t believe her. Just get out a bloody tape measure and shut people up if you are the height you say you are! I gave up after that- I also skipped to the end where she even talks about the car so have no idea what else she said.

KINGAA

VIP Member
This tells us everything we need to know. He only lived with her for four months in Cornwall because he *had* to. They were stuck there together. The very DAY restrictions were eased she was sent packing. They were then apart for almost a whole year and they could stay together for a bit - either in Cornwall or Southend or an Airbnb in London but they’re not. Why? Because nothing is forcing him to.
Or even James flat in London that he owns, why not kick the renters out and have Emily live there? I found it so bizarre that she was renting in London and he was living there when in the U.K. yet he owns a flat in London. What a waste of her money!

• Wow

Lizz17uk

VIP Member
I also see her latest tik tok is basically advertising how good the Dior foundation is....and everyone has commented about how they test on animals so not impressed with her choices! I don’t blame them! She probably didn’t even bother checking just wanted to show off her fancy foundation!

KINGAA

VIP Member
I would learn towards her liking the fee that Pandora agreed to pay her even more...

I don't see an issue with her being at her family home if her parents are happy to have her there. She could be waiting to see if house prices in the city fall before she buys anywhere, she may even have a few h.m.o or buy to let properties generating income already?? stingy stingerson never misses a tricks to make or save that money. (Has she donated to India? Or encouraged others to?)

You are probably spot on regarding her wanting to buy with James, and possibly in L.A. No offence to L.A. residents, but I don't understand why she is do desperate to move there? She has no family or friends there, no job that can only be done by living there, her bf doesn't need to be there either, and America isn't the easiest place to emigrate to for U.K citizens?? She would probably be very lonely and have a lot of time on her hands.

MORE thoughts on the bling. she has shown she wears the freebies from missoma, but never Pandora. A choker from Pandora might be believable, or a fancy ear cuff, but she never wears hoops or heart shaped hoops for that matter. So unbelievable.
Aren’t lots of people leaving LA for other states? LA is not even that nice, it’s way overhyped!

PepsiCherry

VIP Member
She’s so not 5’10 🙄 if you look at pictures of her with Jake who claims to be 6ft, she’s at least 4-5 inches shorter than him which makes her no more than 5’7/5’8. OR Jake is lying and he’s actually 6’4 😂😂
Im 5'11.2 and think im the same height as him. Why does she lie about it 🤣 I like being tall but it makes things awkward I'd rather be 5 ft 5

Northerntea

I don't think I've ever seen her acknowledge anything in global news.
Tbh I myself only know what I've seen in the headlines but if is was in 'influencer' (🤢) I would at least acknowledge it on social media, even its in the simplest form of "my thoughts are with......" and I then wouldn't post 1000 self obsessed posts for the rest of the day.

AllTheDramaMick

VIP Member
I don't think the US is on the hotel quarantine list, I'm open to be corrected on this though.

I think he's at his parents home in Southend. From Instagram it looks like Chris has been living down in Cornwall during this lockdown with his girlfriend and having a great time.

What's the deal with the current restrictions (so hard to keep up!) would either of them be allowed to travel to see the other or is that only allowed from next week? I also don't think homes are allowed mix for overnight visits....so even if they do see each-other I don't think they'll broadcast that because being caught out going to Cornwall last year really pissed James off.

Will be interesting to see what becomes of them now that he's back and neither of them have their own home, unless James kicks Chris out or they rent somewhere.

I was starting to get so bored of Emily so this is a great plot twist!!😂
you are correct USA isn’t on the red ban list and he can quarantine where he’s going to stay or at a hotel it says on gov website

you can currently only see people from other households in an outdoor setting so they could do that. Overnight stays are allowed next week but only for same households

hol20x

VIP Member
Christ her bones are actually protruding in that new video. When she turns around to show the back of a dress you can actually see her spine.

• Sad

Remmingtonshade123

Chatty Member
I havent seen any of Emily’s “friends” post any birthday instagram pics/stories today. Just Em Sheldon. Not even Lucy flight her bestie has said anything

I havent seen any of Emily’s “friends” post any birthday instagram pics/stories today. Just Em Sheldon. Not even Lucy flight her bestie has said anything
oh wait lol my bad lucy has posted 😬😬 but no others

Reactions: 2