Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

c4tsluv

I bet she’s crying at the comment, I don’t like that word and it shouldn’t be used but Emily tries to be so fake posh
Literally the way she uses slang and then tries to use fancy punctuation in the same comments to make her look more posh is weird ngl

Reactions: 3

LittleMissSassyPants

when I compare the 2 I mean health wise really, and tbh at 24 you should still have a youthful glow, perhaps not to the same extent but she won't have changed that much, her features have changed shape due to the work she's had done. I'm in my 30s and I pretty much looked the same as I did at 19 as I did up until about 27/28 besides weight changing going up and down a bit. It's only now I've really noticed my face changing. Of course she will look different due to age but not to that extent.

AllTheDramaMick

VIP Member
Forgive my northern stupidity 😂 but is that Southend James is posting? I legit have no idea. Doesn’t look as nice as Cornwall beaches I’ve seen posted.

xhunsy

This is a side by side of this year vs last year and there she is literally skin and bones. I know how difficult an eating disorder can be but I really do hope she’s getting the help she needs. It’s quite scary looking back at these photos because she is literally glowing in the one last year and she just looks empty now. I do wish her the best in a recovery!
Its really sad as there was no weight to lose ever for her! She looked really amazing and glowing as you said.
I do hope so that she can get out of whatever mindset she is in and that she will hopefully feel more like herself

hereforthedrama1

Chatty Member
Tbf if he wants the vaccine, he'd be better off getting it in the US from the looks of it. In England (can't speak for the whole UK) you have to meet whatever criteria the government feels like on that day and in America it seems like anyone can just book (correct me if I'm wrong ofc) Some parts of the USA seem to be doing very well with the vaccine rollout, ours has really slowed

Priti

For what it’s worth, I do think they’ve seen each other. James has been back for 3 weeks now and they were never going to put their reunion all over social media.

But there’s a big difference between catching up with someone and spending quality time with your partner after being apart for 8 months. Once again James probably threw her a few crumbs (and a Chanel bag) and Emily thinks that that’s how normal relationships works.

It will be interesting to see how long James stays in Cornwall this time and if Emily turns up down there, either invited or not. Remember the time she surprised him by showing up in LA??
I agree I think they've definitely seen each other but just kept it offline. There's been a few days where Emily has been quieter than usual which is likely because of James being back.

I do find their whole "relationship" baffling though, as much as I dislike Emily I don't agree that she's a heartless gold digger like some have mentioned. I feel sorry for her in a lot of ways because she just seems so lost and I think the whole reason she's with James is because obviously he was in Busted. She likes the idea of him and is so delusional that she believes that one day she'll move to LA and become a "McBusted wife." Deep down I'm sure she knows it's not going to work out that way and is probably embarrassed of how obvious it is that their relationship is a joke. I just wish she'd have some self respect and dump him before he dumps her!

Add that to the fact that she's alluded several times to the fact that she doesn't know where her life is going. I don't see her wanting to do Youtube for much longer, especially if things to end with James but given that she has no personality, no interests and no hobbies (apart from eye fucking herself in the mirror and playing dress up) then what does she do next?

The best thing she could do IMO would be to dump James and take some time offline to think about her career and what's next for her brand.

Melissaaaaa

LOL the look on her face when she says ‘it’s probably not going to happen any time soon’ (14:56) in regards to settling down and having kids
You can just TELL she isn’t happy with the situation with her and James
She has a complete different mentality compared to 2 years ago, she's all about looking perfect now. Do you really think she would have babies if it means her possibly getting baby stretch marks? And gaining weight?😂😂

Melissaaaaa

I kept it up for a few mins and deleted it for obvious reasons. I proved my point. There's no need for the screenshot on show. Id dm everyone if i could.

• Haha

KINGAA

VIP Member
Off current topic but honestly I just really can’t fathom how her and James are not in the same place 😅 if I hadn’t seen my boyfriend for 8+ months, we would be inseparable as soon as we were allowed to see each other, especially so if I was living with my parent and he had his own house in such a beautiful place as Cornwall!

I do think their relationship plays a huge part in her current downward trajectory with her health, both mental and physical, though.
As much as she likes to play this cool girl, laid back role, we‘be all seen and know how she acts and likes to be treated with and by her previous partners and this sure as hell aint it!
I don’t think Cornwall house is solely his, I believe it’s his parents too - they bought it in 1998 way way way before Busted so impossible and probably Emily’s birth hahahahaha but his whole family use it which is why I thought it was weird that she was doing a makeover in of the rooms that wasn’t James’ and probably one of his siblings!

I would also be desperate to see my other half after a month so it’s weird at the same time they’re both living with parents so... kinda not so appealing! But id deal with that over not ever seeing him!

• Wow