Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Realisticthinker

Do you think the restrictions easing on Monday will make Emily jump ship back to James' house? Or is it over since she's barely said a word about him since he's been in the UK

Reactions: 3

KINGAA

VIP Member
We where right about James getting her a chanel bag for her bday🥴well done gang
I’m sure a while ago he said he’d get her the Chanel bag she wanted if she did something on Instagram or something so it wasn’t really a birthday gift... or maybe it was another Chanel thing?! I can’t remember

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
Oh my god yes, so embarrassing!! She just sounded like she was copying Josie. Do her parents not watch and think - girl, you're from Northampton, you do not sound like that.
I am not that familiar with josie, I know she got called out over lack of blm support and is a freddymylove impersonator, but after Emily's designer shopping village meet up josie's house reno video started playing, and her mother didn't sound anything like josie either.

Honestly, that faux upper middle class accent they do now sounds all wrong, and is a little jarring. They should listen to sunbeamsjess if they want to hone their accents. 🤪

BlueCoffee

How do we even know she has an ED? I think she has just succumbed to social media and the need to look 'thin'.
Agreed. I see so many comments saying she looks emaciated and like a bag on bones, I just don’t see it. Like many other people on here I’ve had an ED, which doesn’t qualify me to judge if she has one or not, but I just don’t see the “wasting away” that so many call out.

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
I feel her pain about potholes, at least she can afford it though. Time to call your local mp about the state of the roads Emily!

serenawaldorf

VIP Member
What’s the verdict, will she move back to London or live with her parents until she’s 30 waiting for James to ask her to move in with her? 🤣

• Haha

Lollyy

VIP Member
Ha, Emily never shows her legs off? This is the girl who pretty much lives in tiny dresses and shorts, preferably so short that they have been designed to be worn by actual children. The only reason you may not see her legs as much as her bony shoulders is that a lot of pictures naturally require a headshot and it's a little hard to feature your calves if you're photographing your face.
I don’t think you ever see her calves the part she is most unhappy about.

I’ve just done the same but had this come back

Okay is it just me or has the story actually gone?? Maybe insta have blocked it from me?
Instagram won’t remove anything ever unless it’s what they consider nudity. I’ve reported videos of people actually abusing animals and they always say it doesn’t go against their guidelines and to just block them if I don’t want to see it. I’ve seen them remove pictures of people wearing a bikini though 🙄

• Angry

tinyc

The only time I’ve ever used fairy liquid on my hair is to strip out colour and it’s not pleasant 😬