Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lulusxc

she’s at the point of too thin where her skin is starting to look like it’s too big for her 😣 she’s really so unwell its horrible

Reactions: 3

honkytonkcat

Wow I’ve just caught up on her hair growing video and oh my goodness, she chats so much shit!! I honestly thought it was a satirical parody of typical YouTube influencers at first.

Fairy liquid?! And the way she thinks it’s ‘stripped back layers of product’ 😂 hun what do you think shampoo does every time you wash your hair? Honestly 🤦🏼‍♀️

Softnooodles

I haven’t watched Emily in over a year now and happened to stumble across one of her recent videos... what is with the majorly photoshopped abs in her thumbnails?! Is she living back with her family now? And where’s James? 🙈

• Haha

bellbells16

VIP Member
one of his close friends died on Saturday. He was a friend of a friend of mine. He may be back for funeral and see family too. It was unexpected, he had just recently lost 7.5 stone and passed away in his sleep 2am heart attack.
That is very sad ❤

James has been home since at least Easter weekend though, so that is not the reason he is home as he was home before his friend passed away. Although I'm sure he is glad that he was home when it happened and at least has a better chance of attending the funeral and spending time with others who also knew his friend.

AllTheDramaMick

VIP Member
one of his close friends died on Saturday. He was a friend of a friend of mine. He may be back for funeral and see family too. It was unexpected, he had just recently lost 7.5 stone and passed away in his sleep 2am heart attack.
this is so sad 😞 I assume you mean the Saturday just gone? He’s already been in the U.K. over a week so I doubt it was for the funeral if this is case of it being sudden but hopefully he is able to go.

struggs

The fact that she’s doing brand deals with both GHD and cloud nine speaks volumes. Money money money. Pick a brand for each product type and stick with them. She becomes less and less genuine everyday.
I think they're owned by the same people, but agree it's weird to have the same person advertising both as the best ever (especially when they use dyson anyway)

Legr2

She looks so unhealthy in callux video. Like all the energy and life drained out of her :(
I actually was pleasantly surprised with how she looked now compared to 2 years ago! And I never thought I’d say that. I don’t like emily much but I think she came across really well in Cals video

Lollyy

VIP Member
Hes back to see his family, will tag seeing Emily onto it. fly back to the US and carry on cheating

• Haha

Melier

VIP Member
I don’t wanna give her the views but would love to know if she actually eats any food in her what I eat in a day