Emily Atack

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She bugs me how much time she makes that poor dog spend in the pub - 7 hours today and counting!

Reactions: 4
I reckon she doesn't drink half as much as she let's on she does. In my experience, people who brag about the amount they drink, don't actually drink half as much as they let on they do.
I've caught baggers throwing shots over their shoulder, letting on they were drinking them.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Saw her ‘comedy’ show live back in October because my friend had free tickets and dragged me. It was honestly dire. Oh and she looks NOTHING like her Instagram in person. Absolutely nothing

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I reckon she doesn't drink half as much as she let's on she does. In my experience, people who brag about the amount they drink, don't actually drink half as much as they let on they do.
I've caught baggers throwing shots over their shoulder, letting on they were drinking them.
Exactly, she is one of the people who glamorise drinking whilst still looking great etc. No way she drinks as much and does no exercise etc as she does for her “comedy”routines

Reactions: 1
Her legs look awfully lithe for someone who doesn’t do regular exercise 😂
Definitely an odd pose, trying to look as slim as possible and then she’s probably edited them too. I really don’t understand how she makes a living, just goes to show it’s not what you know but who you know.

Reactions: 8
Definitely an odd pose, trying to look as slim as possible and then she’s probably edited them too. I really don’t understand how she makes a living, just goes to show it’s not what you know but who you know.
She looks about 6”3

• Haha
She’s obviously offered the movers a social post on lieu of payment. No one would know where she lived if she didn’t put a tonne of photos up of movers and boxes outside her house - she does it every time!

Yeah sorry if you are really bothered about privacy pay the removal company and then you don’t need to mention it but obviously that won’t get you attention. Can see the Daily Mail running a dramatic story all about how she had to flee her last place because of stalkers or something 🙄

She’s obviously offered the movers a social post on lieu of payment. No one would know where she lived if she didn’t put a tonne of photos up of movers and boxes outside her house - she does it every time!
is she even that famous that people care so much about her to move for privacy?!