Emily Atack

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Obviously threatening rape is not on, but I didn't know that. I just read what I posted above: 'unsolicited sexual images and videos'. She'll get innundated with them now ... which means MORE publicity. And on we go.
How did you miss rape threats considering it was the first line. 😂😂

Reactions: 6
Cannot unsee her mother who was most annoying in her heyday but thankfully her style of humour died a death, now we have to be reminded of her through this wretched talent vacuum
Her mother is on Steph's Packed Lunch now and again (yes I do watch it).

It’s a travel show I think. Not that any of those 3 are known for their travelling 🙄🙄🙄
Ruby kind of is. She used to do interviews with various celebrities back in the day and she would visit them at their home, place of work or in and around where they lived and generally follow them around, mostly in the States.

However Ruby, Mel B and Emily Atack are a strange mix of people. Who thought of putting those 3 together? They don’t even move in the same circles

I think ITV (?) are trying to recreate the Gordon, Gino and Fred thing but with women.

Finding it very strange how there are a lot stories about her in The Sun at the moment - all based on stuff from her book three years ago. Almost like she's given them those stories to stop something else coming out...

Agree, I spent most of my youth trying to get my eyebrows NOT to look like that😂

Reactions: 2
It's never what you know, it's who you know

She comes across as a cheap skank
Watched Emily Atack tonight. Just dont understand why she is given any air time! Her 'over acting' is cringing to watch. She is not even funny in any sense of the word and the way she keeps swearing is just immature and tacky. I turned her off after 5 minutes. Her advisers should be shot. Vaccuous person.

And that means?! :) Have NO idea what LTDR/recap means sorry. You will need to explain like I am five ......

Reactions: 2
Watched Emily Atack tonight. Just dont understand why she is given any air time! Her 'over acting' is cringing to watch. She is not even funny in any sense of the word and the way she keeps swearing is just immature and tacky. I turned her off after 5 minutes. Her advisers should be shot. Vaccuous person.

And that means?! :) Have NO idea what LTDR/recap means sorry. You will need to explain like I am five ......
TLDR - too long didn’t read

Reactions: 1
Restless Native - It really is! Her mediocre 'over acting' in trying to be relatable, her cheap tacky jokes which barely get a laugh, not to mention that she thinks saying the word 'f**k makes her look cool, (when in fact it makes her look stupid) She irritates the hell out of me and I am actually very tolerant!! Like someone said earlier shes only on her own show because of who her family are? Who are they? Dont they have any idea how just how awful she is?!?

Reactions: 7
She really needs to find another stylist for her TV show (for the stand-up portions). I don't think I've seen her in one nice outfit in any of the episodes.

Also the way she staggers about on stage annoys me. That is all.

Reactions: 1