Em Sheldon (emshelx)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest Instagram post is going on about getting married again. Does she mention weddings to get more likes or something?!
Maybe. She mentions it but then says she isn't ready for that commitment "yet." Sure. Why mention it all the time then? She seems so needy and annoying.

I don't understand why she wants to look like she rolled in cheetos every morning...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Has anyone read her blog about Instagram removing likes? It’s a right garbled mess, barely coherent to read. She clearly bothered despite the amount of times she’s types it’s not about the number of likes she gets. I don’t think she’s got a clue about the industry. Blame the algorithm all you like, but maybe people aren’t engaging because your content isn’t great!

Reactions: 2
Has anyone read her blog about Instagram removing likes? It’s a right garbled mess, barely coherent to read. She clearly bothered despite the amount of times she’s types it’s not about the number of likes she gets. I don’t think she’s got a clue about the industry. Blame the algorithm all you like, but maybe people aren’t engaging because your content isn’t great!
She has been bothered since Instagram announced the move MONTHS ago. She says she isn't bothered but she is so transparent and measures her worth based on likes. Her content is boring and doesn't stand out. I find that recently a lot of her blog posts have been a rambling mess. She needs someone to proof read them.

Very weird. I bet she makes her mum or brother update it lol.
I see she’s flown to Thailand. A few weeks back on Twitter she was asking if it was safe and getting crappy with people that said it was perfectly fine in Thailand. She cited one incident as a reason why it wasn’t safe. She’s ridiculous, supposedly a travel blogger yet has this anxiety about travelling! Also she lives in London where there is an issue with knife crime! There are incidents everywhere! No where is 100% safe you just have to use common sense.

Reactions: 1
I really dislike her orange filters. Her photos always look so much better before the filters. Also why does she keep saying she can’t get married for another 10 years?!

I really dislike her orange filters. Her photos always look so much better before the filters. Also why does she keep saying she can’t get married for another 10 years?!
'Cause she is really immature.

I almost thinks he doesn't see her future with Matt (is that his name)? She posts cryptic tweets about what she wants in a man / when she gets married... I am pretty sure if he posted that about his future wife, she would be upset.

I actually do feel slightly sorry for her though/she has made me realise even more what a witch Emily Canham is.

She has tagged Emily Canham in all of her posts and given her photo credit etc. I know that Emily has more followers so probs doesn't want to give Em Shel the boost but would it really kill her. It's clearly killing Em Shel that she won't tag her.

She has just posted a video on twitter and I can’t get over the difference in lack of orange skin compared to her edits. She looks so much better in the video, why does she make everything orange 😭

I actually do feel slightly sorry for her though/she has made me realise even more what a witch Emily Canham is.

She has tagged Emily Canham in all of her posts and given her photo credit etc. I know that Emily has more followers so probs doesn't want to give Em Shel the boost but would it really kill her. It's clearly killing Em Shel that she won't tag her.
Just shows how fake these girls are. Pretend to be best mates on a paid for trip, but won’t even tag the other person in photos! I don’t know who Emily Canham is, but v unprofessional not to credit a photo someone else has taken. If it was me I would refuse to take any more!

Just shows how fake these girls are. Pretend to be best mates on a paid for trip, but won’t even tag the other person in photos! I don’t know who Emily Canham is, but v unprofessional not to credit a photo someone else has taken. If it was me I would refuse to take any more!
Yeah, that seems unfair. Em Shel has been tagging her constantly. I imagine they are all "fake" friends. Em looks way better when she isn't orange.

Reactions: 1
I’ve never followed this chick but she crops up in my ‘suggested’/twitter moments for bloggers... duck me, what’s with the filters/editing?! It looks god awful, does she actually think it looks good?!

I think she does believe she looks good. To point, she’s tried to make a business out selling orange filters!! She looks so much better without them.

Yeah, that seems unfair. Em Shel has been tagging her constantly. I imagine they are all "fake" friends. Em looks way better when she isn't orange.
She doesn’t seem to be pally with InTheFrow anymore... wonder if she’s going to the wedding this weekend... she used to call her her best mate..... 🙄

Oh thank goodness I’m not the only one put off by this “girl”.

I use that term loosely as she seriously looks like a 45+ year-old Bravo housewife.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Em is in US so doesn’t look like she’s going to inthefrow wedding. She might dress it as ‘sorry I couldn’t make it’ but I honestly don’t think Em was invited. I noticed Em and hello October no longer follow each other yet they went on that Crete trip a few years back.

The tan is so ageing on her I agree. If she cut the tan out she’d look loads fresher!

Em is in US so doesn’t look like she’s going to inthefrow wedding. She might dress it as ‘sorry I couldn’t make it’ but I honestly don’t think Em was invited. I noticed Em and hello October no longer follow each other yet they went on that Crete trip a few years back.

The tan is so ageing on her I agree. If she cut the tan out she’d look loads fresher!
I saw Victoria in London today with her fiancee. She is tiny in real life

Why is Em posting pictures of her South East Asian trip when she’s in NYC? It’s like her grid is a month behind her stories? Or does she need time to apply the tan filters??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.