Em Sheldon (emshelx)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is Em posting pictures of her South East Asian trip when she’s in NYC? It’s like her grid is a month behind her stories? Or does she need time to apply the tan filters??
I think it is so she always has content?

Reactions: 1
She’s in Canada now. Def not going to inthefrow wedding!
Also she pretends that she moved to Canada alone. She didn’t, she went with her ex boyfriend.

She’s in Canada now. Def not going to inthefrow wedding!
Also she pretends that she moved to Canada alone. She didn’t, she went with her ex boyfriend.
Yeah, her ex was either Canadian or American, I can't remember what. She wasn't in Canada for that long... Only 6 months or so. What area is she in?

Ah, I have been there and didn't like it at all. It was run down. It is quite corrupt there. The only nice area was old Montreal which is a few blocks.

She always talks about moving to the USA, is she delusional? She wouldn't qualify for any visa. It isn't an easy thing to do...unless she gets an American spouse.

Reactions: 3
How does she think she can just move to New York just like that? So delusional. Also yes, we get it, you lived here in Canada. You don’t have to keep mentioning it every two seconds. 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Haha yes she probably only did a couple of terms there and yet years later is still milking it for content! She’s gotten so dull now, she’s having to go back to find interesting stuff to talk about.

I wonder if she will say anything about inthefrow wedding this weekend too.

Haha yes she probably only did a couple of terms there and yet years later is still milking it for content! She’s gotten so dull now, she’s having to go back to find interesting stuff to talk about.

I wonder if she will say anything about inthefrow wedding this weekend too.
I thought her and Victoria were good friends. Seems not. All these friendships seems to be a false facade.

In her insta stories she shows ruffles all dressed flavour crisps and says they are only available in Montreal. Girl doesn't know what she's talking about. I am from Canada and you can get that flavour anywhere.

Her constant trying to get people to buy tit is just so annoying. She’s always linking stuff she’s got an ‘eye on’ but hasn’t actually bought. Yes butch let’s get others to spend their money so you can make money when you haven’t actually bought it. She’s so basic.

• Heart
Just like Yorkshire, Em likes to preach about how she is a a Canada expert! Honestly she just needs to enjoy the trip instead of going on about the past.

Also a few people commented about Em not going to inthefrow wedding. I haven’t seem Em publicly congratulate them either?

I did spot this on twitter tho:

Attachments

It is 9/11 and Em posted about it but she has also promoted her New York vlog all over Twitter today... I find that a bit tasteless given how many people will be searching "New York" on Twitter but perhaps that is me.

Reactions: 2
I saw her with her boyfriend last week in Toronto. She literally looks nothing special at all in real life, and has a really weird looking mouth. Her boyfriend looked a lot taller in real life than what comes across in her videos.

Total arselicker towards other influencers! Another one who uses ridiculous filters - they make her look horrible.

• Heart
I saw her with her boyfriend last week in Toronto. She literally looks nothing special at all in real life, and has a really weird looking mouth. Her boyfriend looked a lot taller in real life than what comes across in her videos.
Interesting! How orange was she in real life?!

She's suck a beg and so sloppy too. Fgs woman brush your hair before having your picture taken. She pipes on about no one seeing her pics. It's just they're so trahic no one likes them. And as for her before and after pics the before are so dark and bad. No wonder ahe needs her horrific filters.

Reactions: 1
I don't think she's arselicking other influencers as such. She's trying to get followers. She knows a blue tick means her comment will be up there as one of the first seen. She's hoping others who comment will see her and follow her. I see her in literally EVERY comment section, she's like tit in a field.

There’s a video on her stories of using a gifted vacuum (yawn) but her floor is minging and covered in crumbs. Who lives like that? She has a gifted cleaner too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.