Em Sheldon #9 Chicken skin tights, no gifted flights, Tesla lies, aggressive replies!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahahha “I hAvE sCrEeNsHoTsSsSs“ anyone can fake an email from Tesla ffs and as everyone has said the contents of that email do not sound like someone from a branding & partnerships team who’ve reached out to an influencer cold. Try better next time chicken legs x

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Here we go again begging for sofa and bar stools.

her cock and bull story about ordering a custom sofa is falling apart because no company would start making a sofa without a hefty deposit and the fact it doesn’t fit isn’t their problem so she’d have to pay the balance. More proof it’s lies because you wouldn’t part with cash for a sofa without checking it fits. I guess snug sofa haven’t responded to her begging
I literally can't deal with her furniture ordering shambles. Why spend so much on a kitchen and not order some seating so you can actually eat in there? Can't wait for her to actually order a sofa and then have a long lead time on it too... So sad for her that the furniture companies aren't just gifting her furniture 🙃

Who asked her where should got her tights from anyway?! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Another half arsed fail from Shel. WHY would you advertise skincare next to your unmade bed with only half your face in shot while in mismatched pyjamas? When you've just had your bathrooms done? No information AT ALL about the product. What were her skin concerns? What ingredients did she get in her custom product? How much is it on an ongoing basis? What are the benefits she has seen? She is just SO tit. Why would anyone swipe up on the basis of that drivel.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Another half arsed fail from Shel. WHY would you advertise skincare next to your unmade bed with only half your face in shot while in mismatched pyjamas? When you've just had your bathrooms done? No information AT ALL about the product. What were her skin concerns? What ingredients did she get in her custom product? How much is it on an ongoing basis? What are the benefits she has seen? She is just SO tit. Why would anyone swipe up on the basis of that drivel.
Lol haven’t seen her take 1 pic in that god awful bathroom. Just takes them in front of an UNMADE dutty bed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Watching those stories she posted (with the red spotty top) it really looks like she's had chin fillers. She also now has the same little marks that Lydia Millen has on her chin. Injection points do you think?

Reactions: 4
The skincare ad in the corner of her bedroom half against the wall has really cracked me up. Sometimes I see stuff and I think yeah that was a bit half arsed can’t believe that got signed off. but this one is mental

Reactions: 9
I can’t believe this greedy grabby beg has got herself another free stay! It’s absolutely disgusting the amount she freeloads. She genuinely turns my stomach with her greed - utterly disgusting.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
made me laugh that she keeps tagging the place she’s staying and any food and drinks brands in her stories, clearly trying to get another stay off the amount she’s shared. She’s doesn’t follow any of the accounts she keeps tagging. Can’t wait for the vlog where she squeals and thrusts the camera into Josie ldn’s face to make it look like she’s got friends, but Josie won’t include her or only minimally in her vlog haha.

Watching those stories she posted (with the red spotty top) it really looks like she's had chin fillers. She also now has the same little marks that Lydia Millen has on her chin. Injection points do you think?
I think you could be right. She has free fillers from the place Emily Canham goes so it’s def possible. Her mouth area/chin was moving really weird in those stories.

They also gifted a stay to Brogan Tate so that should tell you everything about the quality of influencer on this trip. Also Brogan isn't getting paid to advertise them, she's just taken up the free stay.

Just a sea of white (or orange in Ems case) well off identikit influencers desperate for a holiday.

No thanks!

Reactions: 10
Not sure if this has been spoken about... But wow. Her face is starting to look botched. What is her injector doing to her lips? They look awful. I think she got chin fillers too. She is looking like a 40 year old with a puffed up face and lips. I always say that fillers make people look awful most of the time unless you go to a good subtle injector.

Also wtf is going on with her voice. When she adopt a posh yuppy voice?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
She’s trying to sound like Emily Canham so bad. Her lips almost seem to be curling up? I don’t know a lot about fillers but it’s this doesn’t seem good. Has she had too much in maybe?

Each to their own regarding their own face and what you choose to do to it. But she has definitely had something in her chin to make it look more pointy. Lips are so overinflated now. All looking very plastic considering she only got it done for the first time a year ago.

Reactions: 6
She looks bleeping hideous.

Although i wonder if someone has had a word as she seems to be wearing her hair in a neater (for her) low bun, it does look better

the funny thing is the only reason she has gotten these procedures is because it was FREE. how embarrassing, being that much of a greedy cow that you will happily destroy your face because you couldn't possibly turn down free filler. That is absolutely tragic.

Reactions: 10
I’ve no issues with people doing what they want to their own face/body. My issue with Em is she is getting it done for free, promoting the clinic but refusing to say which treatments she has done. Free lip filler is gross and she should be made to put Ad on every pic she uploads because of it.

I’m 100% with @Heyyou , I think she should have to put an ad every time she shows her face because of the freebie fillers.
Wonder if that would stop irresponsible influencers accepting free fillers and other plastic surgery if they had to do that?

I agree they can do what they want to their face and body but when it’s free, it changes the balance of power in the decision. Weighing up the risks and costs of a non surgical nose job is different to being offered a free one because you’re not having to consider the cost. Same with lip filler. She’s never given any overview of how she picked that clinic because she didn’t have to research because it was free. Therefore it’s irresponsible advertising and should be marked as an ad or ad-pr accordingly

Reactions: 12
the funny thing is the only reason she has gotten these procedures is because it was FREE. how embarrassing, being that much of a greedy cow that you will happily destroy your face because you couldn't possibly turn down free filler. That is absolutely tragic.
So true. I wonder if she honestly regrets it now. I definitely would! It's such an addictive process she is just going to want to keep getting more done, a very slippery slope.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.