Em Sheldon #9 Chicken skin tights, no gifted flights, Tesla lies, aggressive replies!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
previous thread re cap!

Well, well, well here we are on thread nine about one of the most grabby, freeloading and self obsessed shiller!

Tall tales continue from the lumpy filled lips of Em sheldon who goes under the various of guises of emshelx, maple doodle diaries, Arlo London, roe menswear and emshelhome.

We start the recap with the Tesla lies. Shel boy claims Tesla emailed her out of the blue to test a car. This is tesla that famously don’t work with influencers, yet they managed to scour the big world wide web and pluck out amateur shiller em sheldon with 116k followers and an engagement rate of 1%. Smug faced Shel claims she has the receipts to prove they emailed her, well go on hun post them on stories and let’s have a look! It just seems high improbable that of all the influencers they could choose to work with they chose her! The fantasies continue….

Lets discuss the infamous chicken skin tights. Even the first few posts prove she’s strangely wedded to wearing thick beige tights on even the hottest days 🤣 these chicken skin tights seem to appear in every outfit she wears these days including floaty dresses for walking her mothers dog which result in the dog ripping the tights…which she then wore with a different outfit. Boak 🤢

Freeloading Shel seems to be on a mission to rinse every london restaurant and hotel for free visits. I mean the logic of offering a free hotel stay to someone that lives in central London already is beyond me but stupid brands continue to bother to give her free tit Despite the fact she has no engagement. This woman has the whole of London as her disposal to explore but she just eats where she can get a free meal or Uber eats takeaways to her door. And if she does want to go out, its always to Bicester village because that’s the only vlogs that she can get views on.

Emshelhome reno continues, with more duck ups including a fake story where Shel Boy pretends her super custom sofa that’s coming all the way from YoRkShIRe won’t fit through the door at emshel home despite her claiming to measure up first. So now Shel Boy needs a sofa, are you listening snug sofa?! because shel boy would love a free one….

the gignormous pod is being built which I’m sure her neighbours love. Looks like a wood clad portacabin to me so far just so she can give professional lodger Maffy an office and film herself on her pelOton whilst watching herself 😂

let’s just remember that the swipe up links clearly work for this grifter as she managed to buy a flat (was formally a three bed and is now a 1 bed thanks to her reno) for 777k in a good part of london and pay for all this building work and pod on top. So just dont ever swipe up and let her have a penny!!
This is epic hahaha bravo well done! So funny

She's posted it on her story - hi Em 👋🏼
I still don't believe her. This could easily be a reply to her emailing first, not out of the blue contact. If they did contact her, why did she tweet "I have booked in"
It’s 100% a reply to her asking 1. To loan the car for a test drive and 2. Her asking if they do any partnerships.

She’s just twisted it to look like they contacted her out of the blue

Can’t believe she has nibbled THIS hard hahhha 😂😂

Why don’t YOU go out and enjoy the sunshine instead of reading your tattle page constantly…

ALSO what happened to be supposed hot air balloon ride she tweeted about? She tweeted asking loads of questions and “where do they land and how do I get home” - someone replied like why ddidnt you ask / didn’t they tell you when you booked? But clearly it’s an Ad Pr FREE TRIP! So Shelly couldn’t ask

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I notice the screenshot of the YouTube comments she posted to her story have been cropped to miss out the part where the commenter calls her a cheap beggar. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m back to work after a few days annual leave, feeling depressed but the latest turn in the Tesla saga has cheered me right up and given me a laugh!
i knew by mentioning it on my recap that it might well make her publish the email as she’s so sensitive under those chicken skin tights!
but it proves nothing. Of course if you book a test drive they will email you. There’s nothing in the email that suggests they are making first time contact, she’s a liar and only booked that test drive to make a click bait vlog title and she hates that people have seen through it.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
bleeping LOL! Note that in this 'out of the blue contact' they don't actually mention how they found her etc.
Dates also tie to her tweet where she says she has booked a test drive. Blatantly this is a response to her e mailing them.

I don't think that screenshotting these e mails is the type of 'organic content' Tesla were looking for Em :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Omg 😆 also whiting out the description of the model 3 for GDPR issues? What?!

Reactions: 12
Omg 😆 also whiting out the description of the model 3 for GDPR issues? What?!
Probably because in her first email she would have asked for a model x, so they have replied saying this model is all we have available!

Reactions: 9
The more I look at the email, the more bullshit i smell.

so if, as per shel boy’s claim, Tesla emailed her why did they entitle the email ‘Tesla Loan’? Seems amateur and basic and also given you’d expect influencers receive a lot of emails, this so called content team at tesla would surely want the email to stand out?

what is this so called content team? I work in a digital business and content means the material on the website and social channels. It’s not influencer marketing which would come through marketing team. I mean if Tesla dont even work with influencers nor place traditional paid for adverts they probably wouldn’t have a team to reach out to influencers to offer a loan car?

there’s one person on LinkedIn with their title containing ’content’ and her role covers U.K., IE and EMEA so Em shel please tell us again how they hell they plucked you out of thin air??

ive noticed the Tesla dealership in London is in Chiswick which is where she’s been staying in Josie flat. So let’s be honest, she drove past it and decided to email and try her luck getting a loan car and they agreed. That’s it. She’s so transparent, unlike her tights!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I still don't believe her. This could easily be a reply to her emailing first, not out of the blue contact. If they did contact her, why did she tweet "I have booked in"
Yep that is 100% a reply, the little grey arrow does not appear on emails that are sent to you first only replies, idiot! She should have scribbled out that one!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
If they really were reaching out to her then why would there be a bit at the bottom about how they don't enter into partnerships or contractual agreements? Why is there no introduction at all as to why they have chosen her for this, where they saw her social media, how they knew she was looking for a car? It doesn't make sense does it. This is a response to her asking for a Tesla loan/test drive.

She just makes herself look so damn foolish by doing things like this. She isn't a big deal in the influencer world at all. She has no growth for years and her peers must all be wetting themselves at her crap excuse for content. The ads that she has are with tiny brands and her content has no cohesion at all. The constant bragging about tit at Bicester being 'so well priced' while shilling polyester tit.

The begging and free gifts is something that everyone knows happens in this industry but she doesn't have the sense to mix it up with stuff that she actually pays for. Which results in this constant nasty show of freebies that just doesn't sit well right now after everything that people have been through. The constant flexing is just vile. Saying that they are going to get a Model X (which costs about £85k) and the unnecessary renovations of her home. She comes across so badly. So not humble.

She is the architect of her own downfall.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Yep that is 100% a reply, the little grey arrow does not appear on emails that are sent to you first only replies, idiot! She should have scribbled out that one!
I was literally coming here to point that out! idiot. That shows it is a response

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Here we go again begging for sofa and bar stools.

her cock and bull story about ordering a custom sofa is falling apart because no company would start making a sofa without a hefty deposit and the fact it doesn’t fit isn’t their problem so she’d have to pay the balance. More proof it’s lies because you wouldn’t part with cash for a sofa without checking it fits. I guess snug sofa haven’t responded to her begging

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Here we go again begging for sofa and bar stools.

her cock and bull story about ordering a custom sofa is falling apart because no company would start making a sofa without a hefty deposit and the fact it doesn’t fit isn’t their problem so she’d have to pay the balance. More proof it’s lies because you wouldn’t part with cash for a sofa without checking it fits. I guess snug sofa haven’t responded to her begging
I don’t know why she feels she has to go back to the drawing board, using a crane to lift it over the house was a sound idea.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t know why she feels she has to go back to the drawing board, using a crane to lift it over the house was a sound idea.
If you had particularly pokey corridors like she does, you would check how the sofa was delivered before ordering, bleeping idiot.

Reactions: 8
the comments on that YT are going offff

She is actually continuing to reply. I am creasing - the second hand embarrassment is too much for me!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So she booked a test drive with Tesla and begged for a partnership. They said no to the partnership but yes to loaning her a car as they would for anyone.

“Why would I lie” because you lie about everything? Your whole life is fantasy.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Every problem she comes up against comes with a “not my fault” disclaimer. 🙄

• Haha
So she booked a test drive with Tesla and begged for a partnership. They said no to the partnership but yes to loaning her a car as they would for anyone.

And only the sulky boyfriend with the slappable face drove the loaned Tesla. :rolleyes:

• Haha

exactly! She lies about everything. No one can understand why but it gives her no argument to say ‘why would I lie’ because she lies pretty much daily!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.