Em Sheldon #8 Daily marathons from Chiswick to Chinatown, has & will never turn a freebie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t know why she is bitching about not seeing her family now.

Nothing stopping her driving to Leeds for the day and sitting in the garden. If she was that bothered she would have done it by now.

Reactions: 11
Don’t know why she is bitching about not seeing her family now.

Nothing stopping her driving to Leeds for the day and sitting in the garden. If she was that bothered she would have done it by now.
Exactly my thoughts aswell. She’ll just continue to play the victim and the pity party card instead lol, she doesn’t have a sensible head on her does she

Reactions: 1
Such a good point. the rule about meeting in gardens has been known for weeks so she could have arranged something with her mother if she really wanted to. I’ve seen my in laws and friends this weekend so far by meeting up in gardens. Just have to organise it, something Em can’t do on her own clearly. It’s also funny you never hear about matts family. It’s like they don’t exist

Reactions: 6
Such a good point. the rule about meeting in gardens has been known for weeks so she could have arranged something with her mother if she really wanted to. I’ve seen my in laws and friends this weekend so far by meeting up in gardens. Just have to organise it, something Em can’t do on her own clearly. It’s also funny you never hear about matts family. It’s like they don’t exist
Probs cause the fuel to Leeds isn’t #ad #gifted

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Probs cause the fuel to Leeds isn’t #ad #gifted
Omg dead! That’s so true.

sharing more food to the gram. She’s had steaks this week, an afternoon tea and advertising some grocery delivery service but what’s the point?! She never cooks (unless it’s ‘healthy bakes oats covered in slop’ and just gets takeaways every lunch and evenings. And if it’s not takeaways it’s gifted fresh pasta which you can boil in two mins. Can’t understand how she gets these ads. I suspect a lot of it goes in the bin too.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Does it annoy anyone else that she keeps misspelling peloton? Won’t get an ad freebie if you can’t even spell the company name properly hun

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Really wish she would share how much she is spending on this ‘Reno’ and how the duck she afforded it in the first place? By anyone’s standards her career is bleeping nose diving. The amount she must be spending on this flat for sure exceeds her income and she seems to be devaluing it rather than adding value. In the meantime she keeps banging on about her next home in the country. Like lol ok good luck with that Em.

Reactions: 7
It’s quite interesting she doesn’t seem to post on her main account much any more but is using the home account. I wonder if she thinks she can get away with spouting her tall tales over there because it’s on private?
she must be trying to copy Josie if she’s going on about a country home.
no idea how she’s affording it all either. Perhaps she’s doing a side line flogging drugs or something 😂

Really wish she would share how much she is spending on this ‘Reno’ and how the duck she afforded it in the first place? By anyone’s standards her career is bleeping nose diving. The amount she must be spending on this flat for sure exceeds her income and she seems to be devaluing it rather than adding value. In the meantime she keeps banging on about her next home in the country. Like lol ok good luck with that Em.
She'll probably just repeat the same old tale about how she has been saving for this forever and its all her hard earned cash. I'd be surprised if she isn't using credit card/credit agreements for some of the big purchases though, she must be spending an absolute fortune especially given all the issues that have cropped up and her questionable design decisions.

Completely agree about her devaluing it. I think she has even started to realise this in terms of the wardrobe room and now having some non-fitted wardrobes that could be taken out easily to make that room back into a bedroom.

There are so many influencers who earn much more than her and have strong online careers moving strength to strength who do not spend/waste money like she does. That’s the frightening part. When people who earn more than you don’t splurge he like you do then you are doing something wrong.

Good point @follyol her career is nosediving and she is spending money like it is going out of fashion 😂

She had a few good years and was able to get a deposit and pay for the reno but she will need income to pay the mortgage for the next 30 years. No Instagram or YouTube content anymore so no money coming in at all this year. Where does she go from here? As @Rondoodle points out, it is all so fascinating!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Her work definitely seems to be decreasing. She used to post ads almost daily on instagram. This renovation is ruining what little she had left of a career. She can't seem to do her normal work and oversee the reno at the same time which is just crazy when it is her job that needs to pay for it all and she is literally letting it all go to tit.

Also how much filler has she had. She looks like that filter that gives you an overfilled face. Except that is actually what she looks like!

Reactions: 3
Once again claiming to have run 10 miles in a full puffer coat, her hair down and those god-awful tangled headphones. I’m not sure why she thinks anyone actually believes her. If she was really running that far, she’d be sharing the stats/route map from whatever app she’s using.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Once again claiming to have run 10 miles in a full puffer coat, her hair down and those god-awful tangled headphones. I’m not sure why she thinks anyone actually believes her. If she was really running that far, she’d be sharing the stats/route map from whatever app she’s using.
Yep! And a hoodie on underneath...🤔 nah she’d be absolutely boiling in that combo!

Running ten miles I’m sure you need a running T-shirt and maybe lightweight running jacket in this weather. You’d need to take water as well for that distance and no way you’d have those tangled headphone as well as that would be very annoying over a long distance. She’s lying, I’m sorry but I don’t see her as someone that can casually bash out 16km whenever she feels like running. Most people do dedicated training to get beyond 10km!

Reactions: 12
Yep! And a hoodie on underneath...🤔 nah she’d be absolutely boiling in that combo!

Running ten miles I’m sure you need a running T-shirt and maybe lightweight running jacket in this weather. You’d need to take water as well for that distance and no way you’d have those tangled headphone as well as that would be very annoying over a long distance. She’s lying, I’m sorry but I don’t see her as someone that can casually bash out 16km whenever she feels like running. Most people do dedicated training to get beyond 10km!
Completely agree. Especially when she's recovering from injury. She's so low on ideas that she's making stuff up to make content... wow.

Reactions: 5
Completely agree. Especially when she's recovering from injury. She's so low on ideas that she's making stuff up to make content... wow.
I’d forgotten about the injury! As if she could run 16km on a bad foot... she’s deluded. Why does she bother telling all these stupid lies?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.