Em Sheldon #8 Daily marathons from Chiswick to Chinatown, has & will never turn a freebie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So all the bleating Shel does about sticking to the rules and she letting her mate into her flat then! I bet they weren’t socially distanced on their walk either.

not nice having people judge you when Em, shame you don’t realise that when you’re dragging people for a having holiday

It amazes me that she re tweets this shite too.

no one here is projecting anything on you Em! We just comment on how you project yourself to the world. And I don’t think you like yourself very much considering you lie to embellish your whole life. Not the actions of a secure, reasonable minded and balanced individual!

Attachments

Reactions: 7
So all the bleating Shel does about sticking to the rules and she letting her mate into her flat then! I bet they weren’t socially distanced on their walk either.

not nice having people judge you when Em, shame you don’t realise that when you’re dragging people for a having holiday

It amazes me that she re tweets this shite too.

no one here is projecting anything on you Em! We just comment on how you project yourself to the world. And I don’t think you like yourself very much considering you lie to embellish your whole life. Not the actions of a secure, reasonable minded and balanced individual!
Nah they weren’t socially distanced when I saw them, like 1 foot away haha

Reactions: 5
I can't believe this girl gets a mortgage to buy a nice swanky flat and me with my full time permanent London job can't. What a joke

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She is certainly making the #pr bathroom designers look rubbish! Not discussing the colour of the taps/lights etc surely a basic thing, bath didn't fit into the flat etc etc I can't believe they are doing any kind of payment of even gifting for this atrocious content!

Another awful ad on her Instagram stories (babyliss hairdryer)... unbelievable how she is declining so much yet when she actually gets a good brand collaboration (and for a product actually relevant to her audience!) she only makes like 2% effort. She barely shows the product and managed to make it look fiddly to use, can barely see what she’s doing and she didn’t even show a good result 😂 just put your phone on a tripod and stop worrying about posing your body perfectly when you’re supposed to be showing a hair product!

Reactions: 6
Another awful ad on her Instagram stories (babyliss hairdryer)... unbelievable how she is declining so much yet when she actually gets a good brand collaboration (and for a product actually relevant to her audience!) she only makes like 2% effort. She barely shows the product and managed to make it look fiddly to use, can barely see what she’s doing and she didn’t even show a good result 😂 just put your phone on a tripod and stop worrying about posing your body perfectly when you’re supposed to be showing a hair product!
Another ad at the pink chair and it's absolutely terrible. Her hair does not look good at the end, she hasn't bothered to iron her pyjama top. She looks totally sloppy

Attachments

Who the hell keeps giving her hair ads?! The pink chair is the new kitchen corner!!! Also had she had a tonne of filler recently? Her face looks so different and puffy.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
All the clothes she has and that’s what she decides to wear? A pair of washed out leggings and a creased pyjama top?! It’s a disgrace really I don’t like many influencers but when you compare her to people like Freddy, there is just NO comparison. At least make an effort to look presentable.

Reactions: 3
All the clothes she has and that’s what she decides to wear? A pair of washed out leggings and a creased pyjama top?! It’s a disgrace really I don’t like many influencers but when you compare her to people like Freddy, there is just NO comparison. At least make an effort to look presentable.
Freddie at least looks put together. Emma is like a bargain influencer 😂

Just saw the babyliss ad. She looks terrible! Barely shows the product and her hair looks so awful after using it. Why are companies still using her?!

Reactions: 6
Em seriously fascinates me. As I’m sure most of you did, I discovered her because she commented on every account I followed! The thing is her content has always been a bit tit and she’s always been annoying but as her peers have grown and the industry has changed she has remained exactly the same. Her content is just so basic. So behind. So poorly executed. And yet she had people blowing smoke in her arse in her comments. Telling her she is creative and how her ads are good. I’m just baffled. Are they joking? Have they not seen any other influencer content? Can they not see how bad she is in comparison? Does she actually believe them? Genuinely I’m utterly fascinated by the whole thing.

Reactions: 22
anyone else feel like Em thinks we write here to witch about her etc and then it fuels her to try and get one up on us if she was ever caught out? Example attached. We literally talked about this yesterday or the day before. No Em when we write here we write it directly to you as we know you snoop here and you’ve given us evidence of this more than enough times. Always trying to cover your back? Why? Cause we’re always right? Whilst your here get a real job or do you need your pathetic mummy to hold your hand for that too xxx
AE30C9A6-C9E1-451B-B800-9C802215917A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
anyone else feel like Em thinks we write here to witch about her etc and then it fuels her to try and get one up on us if she was ever caught out? Example attached. We literally talked about this yesterday or the day before. No Em when we write here we write it directly to you as we know you snoop here and you’ve given us evidence of this more than enough times. Always trying to cover your back? Why? Cause we’re always right? Whilst your here get a real job or do you need your pathetic mummy to hold your hand for that too xxxView attachment 511946
God she is so pathetic 😂 she’s back down to 116k guys, she’s grown ZERO since the first lockdown. Other influencers have rocketed and she’s just completely stale isn’t she?!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
anyone else feel like Em thinks we write here to witch about her etc and then it fuels her to try and get one up on us if she was ever caught out? Example attached. We literally talked about this yesterday or the day before. No Em when we write here we write it directly to you as we know you snoop here and you’ve given us evidence of this more than enough times. Always trying to cover your back? Why? Cause we’re always right? Whilst your here get a real job or do you need your pathetic mummy to hold your hand for that too xxxView attachment 511946
she says this as if she didn’t have someone round in her garden 🙄

but yes, she’s always saying things directed at Tattle. There’s probably more engagement here than in her own comments section. I haven’t actually seen her much of her usual sycophantic comments on other certified IG accounts lately. Has she finally realised it’s driving everyone to here? There’s actually another account that does this now that I see everywhere - something like colyertwins

Reactions: 9
Followers down and engagement less than 1%. I guess when she said insta wasn’t her job then she’s not wrong because with these stats I don’t see how she can call herself an influencer!

I absolutely love that she tries to address any comments we make here.... like here’s a screenshot of the rules saying I can meet my mate! Why not just own it then rather than lie. She’s pathetic.

Her hair and face look the worst they have ever looked.
I have to agree.

the state of her hair after she’s used that babyliss tool is shocking. It looked terrible, straw like and dry. Not even styled despite using the tool. Her face has def had more fillers too. she could barely smile in that ad because of all the extra volume.

I know we are all in the same position regarding hairdressers not being open etc but a good colourist is supposed to make your roots look ok when they grow out. On that latest ad at some parts it honestly looks like someone got a ruler and drawn a line of grey to separate her grey and blonde hair.

She gets her hair done for free and has done for years but they definitely aren’t giving her the paid version. Her hair needs to be in better condition than the rest of the general population as it is her literal job.

I can honestly say no one I know or have even seen online has hair in as bad a condition as hers.

I haven’t used heat in my hair for a year now, lockdown could have been a chance for her to fix her hair.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.