Em Sheldon #8 Daily marathons from Chiswick to Chinatown, has & will never turn a freebie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i went back to the vlog to listen to the ad bit. Made no sense she literally rambled on about research from this firm and that 1 in 5 people have taken out a subscription in lockdown. Well that means 4/5 people didn’t. I’m astonished she gets paid for such an ad where she doesn’t even make sense. Rambling on about peloton 🙄 and then wanting to go back to the gym 😴😴😴

Good point about needing to wash clothes after theyve been stored. They always need a freshen up. I don’t actually think em does much washing. I honestly think she’s pretty grubby, you can tell by her hair and state of her nails. Shes just gross
She made a comment saying the clothes weren't dusty. They'll still smell stale though.

Reactions: 3
The kitchen looked better before, I liked that dark colour. Although more cupboards would have been better. I just realised with those light cabinets you will see her grubby fake tan fingerprints on them as I doubt she will use the handles to open the doors. The tall tap underneath the cupboard looks silly. It would look better with the sink in the island with the taller tap.

Reactions: 7
The kitchen looked better before, I liked that dark colour. Although more cupboards would have been better. I just realised with those light cabinets you will see her grubby fake tan fingerprints on them as I doubt she will use the handles to open the doors. The tall tap underneath the cupboard looks silly. It would look better with the sink in the island with the taller tap.

Thanks for sharing this! I agree with you...liked the darker colour but more storage is always a big win.
The position of the tap is giving me anxiety 😂

Reactions: 7
Thanks for sharing this! I agree with you...liked the darker colour but more storage is always a big win.
The position of the tap is giving me anxiety 😂
The tap looks so boxed in with the lower cabinets, I agree it should have been moved to the island! So when they’re washing up they’re gonna put their dirty stuff on island behind them (as there’s no where next to the sink) and have to keep turning round to grab the next thing?! Hasn’t been thought about at all! I’m surprised to kitchen designers didn’t say anything about this?!

Reactions: 8
Guys she’s full on trolling us.. look at the caption!! 😂 Em you honestly couldn’t make it any more obvious that you read here daily.. how sad of you. Another thing to add to your ‘busy work day’ lol
Haha! She totally reads here. She’s pathetic

Imagine calling yourself an influencer and having greasy flat hair like this

E33BFF0E-07DC-44B4-9FA9-DC54AD289661.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Does she not even have a shred of shame about those manky tights. I'd be mortified to be seen in those

If you need to wear tights with a summer dress because it’s too cold to go bare legged then you should realise that it’s maybe not summer dress season yet?!

Reactions: 12
If you need to wear tights with a summer dress because it’s too cold to go bare legged then you should realise that it’s maybe not summer dress season yet?!
Exactly this! I don’t get what she’s trying to prove. She must look an idiot swanning around London in a dress and chicken skin tights when every other peer is wearing jeans, trousers and manages to look on trend and stylish.
I don’t think she wears anything nice ever. It’s just polyester dress after polyester dress

Reactions: 9
Exactly this! I don’t get what she’s trying to prove. She must look an idiot swanning around London in a dress and chicken skin tights when every other peer is wearing jeans, trousers and manages to look on trend and stylish.
I don’t think she wears anything nice ever. It’s just polyester dress after polyester dress
Hope she doesn’t light any candles near those dresses 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The em shel home account has been taken off private again! Must have something to flog or the firms that have her free appliances and worktops must want a bit more exposure lol.

She’s organising her kitchen cupboards and again she’s saying it’s organised chaos so just chucking things in the cupboard. Hahah she’s sooo bad at this

Also who wears tight this colour?? It’s not nude it’s like a weird tan colour

F4CA5C71-29B0-4CD6-BB1B-8230A1B09CF9.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 9
She's a head. There is no such thing as organised mess. You're either tidy or you aren't

Reactions: 10
Exactly.

And if people are into vlogs about people organising stuff, they won’t enjoy Shelboy shoving stinky clothes in a drawer and random tit into kitchen cupboards. There’s a million other vlogs with people planning, folding, organising and cleaning out there. She will always be a slob.

Reactions: 6
So this Em Sheldon person showed up in my recommendations because I had been searching bathroom renovations and her bathroom came up as a recommended video. 😬

Of course I had to investigate further into this Em Sheldon person and I cannot believe the money she has spent on this flat. I know that she says that she has been saving all her life for this but seriously a flat in London must be 500k and these renovations must have cost at least 50k. If that wasn’t bad enough she has posted videos about what designer items she bought from Bicester village and has weekly hauls as well as not cooking for herself and eating take out all of the time.

I need someone to tell me she is from a rich family and this is why she can afford all of this stuff to make my broke ass feel better 🤣

• Haha
The em shel home account has been taken off private again! Must have something to flog or the firms that have her free appliances and worktops must want a bit more exposure lol.

She’s organising her kitchen cupboards and again she’s saying it’s organised chaos so just chucking things in the cupboard. Hahah she’s sooo bad at this

Also who wears tight this colour?? It’s not nude it’s like a weird tan colour

View attachment 566354
The shoe and the than tights are exactly like what my Nan used to wear....

Reactions: 3
So this Em Sheldon person showed up in my recommendations because I had been searching bathroom renovations and her bathroom came up as a recommended video. 😬

Of course I had to investigate further into this Em Sheldon person and I cannot believe the money she has spent on this flat. I know that she says that she has been saving all her life for this but seriously a flat in London must be 500k and these renovations must have cost at least 50k. If that wasn’t bad enough she has posted videos about what designer items she bought from Bicester village and has weekly hauls as well as not cooking for herself and eating take out all of the time.

I need someone to tell me she is from a rich family and this is why she can afford all of this stuff to make my broke ass feel better 🤣
Hahah.. welcome. Her flat was infact £777K and yeah the reno will be stupidly expensive. The thing about Em is that she doesn’t pay for a lot. She gets majority of her stuff “gifted” so free, to put it on Instagram. What you’ll notice is that she’ll tag brands and mention the things she wants as she’s quite literally on the beg for recognition and free stuff. She hardly paid for anything in the bathroom and kitchen.. so don’t be too fooled by the renovation. If this girl has as much money as she portrays she has.. she would actually pay for her own food (she doesn’t, she accepted free food and meals out), pay for her own holidays (again, she doesn’t. She only goes away when it’s a press trip and at the first sign of one, she’ll ditch her covid beliefs and fly away) and pay for her own skincare and makeup.. you see where I’m going with this.

Also watch out for the continuous lies ✌🏼 It’s exhausting trying to keep up

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.