Em Sheldon #7 Flat reno troubles & takouts galore, my bath can’t fit through the door!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
you’ve highlighted a key issue with her! She doesn’t ever really talk or explain a product she’s advertising properly. It’s just stories Of her eating it which is not helpful at all. If that product was being advertised by a vegan or even someone who genuinely is knowledgeable about food or cooking they’d talk through the brand, the product, how it could be used, where to buy etc. Half the time I don’t know what she’s advertising either because she’s just so bad at it, or where she deliberately hides the brand to make you swipe up (she did this with Kiehls),
So true! If she had any creativity at all she’d be doing something like “3 quick and easy recipes using....” Emma I promise you not one single person is gonna be a good item because they watched you pouting over a spoonful of it. Gross.

Welcome @Deuxtoi .. please tell us more! I’m surprised someone hasn’t come forward sooner! Has she always been a compulsive liar?

Long time lurker here... 🙋🏼‍♀️
This may have been mentioned before, as I know
She comments on EVERYTHING she can, but I had to come here and post before i publicly ranted on shel boys comments on the Courtney Black Facebook group 🤣 At every opportunity she posts her recommendations (affiliate links!) to protein bars, powders, meals, leggings and her exercise advice. I may have missed it, but Since when was she even following a CB workout plan, app or even mentioned she does her workouts!? And who
Bloody cares what Matt / my boyfriend prefers.

🤣 Sorry, just needed to get that off my chest before I ranted at her directly!
Let’s see some screenshots 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Welcome @Deuxtoi .. please tell us more! I’m surprised someone hasn’t come forward sooner! Has she always been a compulsive liar?

Let’s see some screenshots 😂
Literally, any chance she can 🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Bloody hell. Shouldn’t these be marked as affiliate links as she would make money from people clicking them?

Reactions: 8
How devious she is! And how many other groups is she part of doing the same??

Reactions: 5
Bloody hell. Shouldn’t these be marked as affiliate links as she would make money from people clicking them?
Exactly! The other members who she’s replying to are innocently clicking these ‘good recommendations’ not knowing what’s she’s up to. Wonder if there’s a report button on her to be reviewed by page admin 🤔

@Lechat So devious, how many more places is she doing this.

Just seen this one...🤣 I can’t keep up... plugging the Morrison’s range. Sure there will be a link somewhere

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
just report it to the asa and to the page admin. The screen shots are proof as no doubt she will go and delete it all. She’s been doing this ‘job’ long enough to know the rules. She’s a total idiot. She looks so desperate behaving like this.

Reactions: 11
Desperate is the word @Rondoodle! I'm literally cringing so hard right now.

Thanks for the screenshots @Arianatrees - I presume she is doing this on a regular basis in these groups?! Such shady behaviour.

Reactions: 8
Desperate is the word @Rondoodle! I'm literally cringing so hard right now.

Thanks for the screenshots @Arianatrees - I presume she is doing this on a regular basis in these groups?! Such shady behaviour.
First couple I just thought maybe I’d missed some kind of collab or her actually doing the workouts, then it’s gotten more frequent, any time there’s chance to jump in with a link ... and no sniff of any of the workouts on her insta 🤔 I’ve reported to page admin now.

Clearly the thought of oversharing her shady, shoddy content is SO Excciitting for her, she can’t help herself 🙊

• Wow
Reactions: 6
does anyone else do it? Does anyone think it might be her mum or someone else? How would one person have time to anything else the amount she is online commenting on others!

Imagine if she gets kicked off. She will be fuming!

What the hell is that outfit in her latest ad..
I also have to agree and highlight that outfit! Wtf. A full white tennis inspired outfit with a self heating puffer gilet and knee high boots. She looks like she got dressed in the dark!

surely the point of a puffer is like a sports casual so leggings and hoodie? And self heating being for a cold chilly walk not because you decide to wear a skirt when it’s 4 degrees out!

I bet the PR people that work with her get annoyed because she never does anything well.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She could have at least worn jeans and a cream jumper if she was going for the contrast look to highlight the gilet. Agree it looks weird though. Also the back of her hair when she twirls round looks so matted and dry. Not a good look.

Reactions: 1
@Rondoodle I recon it’s her, she’s probably got a lot of time on her hands between making her own recipes (she’s got an ebook out, don’t you know!?), fake tanning (badly), back-combing her hair (for that beachy/bird nest look) and filming bizarre poses in summer outfits paired with a heated gilet.

She really is bargain basement when it comes to detail isn’t she; the content she puts out there... it’s like the Asda Whoops shelf at the end of the day, a few perished goods left over no one really wants but you have a look anyway to entertain yourself

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She really is bargain basement when it comes to detail isn’t she; the content she puts out there... it’s like the Asda Whoops shelf at the end of the day, a few perished goods left over no one really wants but you have a look anyway to entertain yourself
[/QUOTE]

The perfect analogy 🤣

What’s her excuse gonna be for her flat still being a shithole once it’s done? Before she’s blamed it on previous owner/landlord/old London houses (LOL) I don’t expect people’s houses to always look like show homes, however, there really is no excuse for how grubby she is. Even her bathroom at her mums house was grotty!

Reactions: 3
What’s her excuse gonna be for her flat still being a shithole once it’s done? Before she’s blamed it on previous owner/landlord/old London houses (LOL) I don’t expect people’s houses to always look like show homes, however, there really is no excuse for how grubby she is. Even her bathroom at her mums house was grotty!
She’ll be blaming the grout

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I literally can’t wait to see who she will blame for the place being a tit hole. I don’t think she cleans much and as she hoards so much tit it would be hard to clean thoroughly.
It’s like spend £12k on a kitchen Shel it will still look like a dump with all her tit over it

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.