Em Sheldon #7 Flat reno troubles & takouts galore, my bath can’t fit through the door!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean her account has been on the slide for a long time (despite periodically buying followers) but at the moment her content is just dire. It’s all free food and stuffing her gob With the odd PR package of hair or beauty thrown in. Does she really think people want to see that?

Reactions: 2
I’ve no idea why they’ve partnered with her. I mean why not pick an actually vegan rather than Shel the orange fool who pretends to be vegan to get more freebies. And makes up tit about her mum and all her family buy whatever product. all fantasy and not even believable!

Reactions: 5
I’ve no idea why they’ve partnered with her. I mean why not pick an actually vegan rather than Shel the orange fool who pretends to be vegan to get more freebies. And makes up tit about her mum and all her family buy whatever product. all fantasy and not even believable!
That’s how bad she is at advertising, I actually thought it was beef and did not realise they were vegan alternatives! And the kicker...I am a vegan 🤷‍♀️ I’m her target audience and I didn’t even notice.
The people who started out at the same time as her, Frow etc have obliterated her, it’s embarrassing.

• Haha
That’s how bad she is at advertising, I actually thought it was beef and did not realise they were vegan alternatives! And the kicker...I am a vegan 🤷‍♀️ I’m her target audience and I didn’t even notice.
The people who started out at the same time as her, Frow etc have obliterated her, it’s embarrassing.
you’ve highlighted a key issue with her! She doesn’t ever really talk or explain a product she’s advertising properly. It’s just stories Of her eating it which is not helpful at all. If that product was being advertised by a vegan or even someone who genuinely is knowledgeable about food or cooking they’d talk through the brand, the product, how it could be used, where to buy etc. Half the time I don’t know what she’s advertising either because she’s just so bad at it, or where she deliberately hides the brand to make you swipe up (she did this with Kiehls),

I hate the way she asks people what their bathrooms cost them, and then if they are too cheap is like 'oh wow good for you for getting it for sooo cheap'

It's not helpful in any way all this tit she shares and her 'reno' is sad.

She is a mug, paying 10k for a bathroom isn't going to add 10k to your property price, especially when she lives like a pig and everything is so dirty

Reactions: 9
I hate the way she asks people what their bathrooms cost them, and then if they are too cheap is like 'oh wow good for you for getting it for sooo cheap'

It's not helpful in any way all this tit she shares and her 'reno' is sad.

She is a mug, paying 10k for a bathroom isn't going to add 10k to your property price, especially when she lives like a pig and everything is so dirty
so patronising and smug. She really thinks she’s better because she spent more? It won’t add as much value as she thinks. Because when she comes to sell or rent it will still be a 5 year old kitchen with wear and tear.... d’oh.

She’s also probably fuming that she doesnt have the skills or nous to get a premium look for a cheaper price. I hate how she implies it’s because she lives in London that stuff costs more. No, a bath costs the same in Wickes but the fitting night be more expensive. and she chose to live in London so suck it up.

• Haha
so patronising and smug. She really thinks she’s better because she spent more? It won’t add as much value as she thinks. Because when she comes to sell or rent it will still be a 5 year old kitchen with wear and tear.... d’oh.

She’s also probably fuming that she doesnt have the skills or nous to get a premium look for a cheaper price. I hate how she implies it’s because she lives in London that stuff costs more. No, a bath costs the same in Wickes but the fitting night be more expensive. and she chose to live in London so suck it up.
You don't have to pay a lot of money to have nice interiors! Ikea actually has amazing interior selections now.

Reactions: 1
You don't have to pay a lot of money to have nice interiors! Ikea actually has amazing interior selections now.
100% but this dick doesn't understand that at all. Her conversation about a Sofa was the same, thinking you have to spend thousands, mine was £800 in the DFS sale, if soooo comfy and not the end of the world if my puppy chews it.

I think she's like this because she doesn't earn much but feels posting things like this makes us think she is loaded.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Exactly! I keep thinking of “Fashion is what you buy, style is how you wear it.” Sadly she might have the ££ to pay for all this hideous stuff (lol baths x2 anyone?) but it won’t get her good taste.

Also enraged at all the food she’s been sent and has received. She really thinks she’s entitled to it else she’d have insisted they spend the money donating to a food bank instead or just declined and instead went out to a shop and paid for herself.

She can’t tell her followers to be grateful for what they have and the people in their life when she’s constantly opening her arms to free stuff she doesn’t need left right and centre. Entitlement.

Oh my god. That grid pic with her grandparents. She looks like their 50 year old daughter who has just rolled her face in wotsits 😭😱

the reason her ads are so unclear is that she always makes it about herself with the product out of focus somewhere. It’s like she tries to hide the fact that it is an ad with her inane ramblings about something totally different. She had nothing of note going on. Nothing at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hi all,
Very long time lurker here 🙋‍♀️. Can’t tell you how many times I’ve wanted to comment but held off. I think it was Guru Gossiper where the poster’s details got leaked - which of course Shelboy totally relished.
Anyway... I know you’ve been hoping for a while for someone who knows her to input and confirm some things - so ta-dahhh. I’m just very conscious of what I say/her finding out since we all know about Shilly’s public shaming methods.
I digress... I too have wondered how in god’s name she’s bought her house flat aff linking FemFresh and beef jerky, and thennnn out of the blue I remembered the great “Lvndr” venture.
Anyone remember when she and her brother founded a jewellery biz? I wonder if they sold it for anything?

P.s LeChat, you’re a ledge - I wish I could PM you a bunch of deets.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Hi all,
Very long time lurker here 🙋‍♀️. Can’t tell you how many times I’ve wanted to comment but held off. I think it was Guru Gossiper where the poster’s details got leaked - which of course Shelboy totally relished.
Anyway... I know you’ve been hoping for a while for someone who knows her to input and confirm some things - so ta-dahhh. I’m just very conscious of what I say/her finding out since we all know about Shilly’s public shaming methods.
I digress... I too have wondered how in god’s name she’s bought her house flat aff linking FemFresh and beef jerky, and thennnn out of the blue I remembered the great “Lvndr” venture.
Anyone remember when she and her brother founded a jewellery biz? I wonder if they sold it for anything?

Tell us more! Do you know her from uni

Welcome @Deuxtoi! fully appreciate you need to be careful so she doesn’t identify you but good to have you here. I think once you hit 200 posts you get messaging enabled, something to bear in mind!

I do vaguely remember the lvdr thing, and also did she or her brother sell yoga mats at one point? It seems to have morphed into this Arlo London business which sells men’s jewellery but the details are sketchy as the shopify website it’s hosted on has no registered company details (which I’m sure is a breach). She’s got a her fingers in a few pies thats for sure and I’m convinced she sells her PR packages as well. But I have no proof!

Reactions: 6
Hi all,

I can't see her doxing you we're on thread 7 of shillys distasteful behaviours. She has never drawn attention to this site aa we see it how we get it

To be fair there is so much information out there online about her life and family if you google hard enough you can find a lot out (as proven by some excellent detective work in former threads).

I couldn’t find anything on her mum! Her mums name is Sarah right?

What the hell is she wearing with that gilet on her stories! White floaty summery dress, brown boots and a black gilet! Why not just wear some appropriate jeans and boots, like most people would wear with a gilet!

Long time lurker here... 🙋🏼‍♀️
This may have been mentioned before, as I know
She comments on EVERYTHING she can, but I had to come here and post before i publicly ranted on shel boys comments on the Courtney Black Facebook group 🤣 At every opportunity she posts her recommendations (affiliate links!) to protein bars, powders, meals, leggings and her exercise advice. I may have missed it, but Since when was she even following a CB workout plan, app or even mentioned she does her workouts!? And who
Bloody cares what Matt / my boyfriend prefers.

🤣 Sorry, just needed to get that off my chest before I ranted at her directly!

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.