Em Sheldon #6 crappy reels, begging for meals, repetitive swipe ups have no appeal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very devious. She alluded to staying in a friends place so assume that’s what she’s doing?

Can’t believe she’s spunked £777,500 on that flat to now spend more money on it!
She alluded to the kitchen costing £20k which given she was looking at induction hobs costing a £1k she will easily spend. The rewire, garden ‘pod’, glass roof thing, other bits. She could easily be dropping another 50k! Madness

Reactions: 2
Interesting idea! I don’t know much about Josie other than she lives in cotswolds now. Did she keep her flat and is in the Richmond area? Could be on to something.,,

Josie has a flat in Chiswick that they didn't sell when they moved to the Cotswolds although they are looking to rent it. This is around an hour walk for Richmond but Em is used to a long daily walk for coffee. I've included pictures of where Em is staying now and also Fashion Mumblrs flat.
Yes you are probably right. Plus she isn’t showing it off like she does other airbnbs etc. It would be particularly tasteless to do that in a friends flat.

Where is she going to record all her tacky reels now though?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
No one is concerned, Em, just irritated by the equal amounts of time you devote to dicking on people you judge to have taken the piss with the lockdown rules, and to justifying why you definitely aren’t taking the piss because when you schlep across town it is sO SaFe lol.

Reactions: 1
Another nonsensical reel of her with her derpy face advertising food that she doesn't even eat!
This is actually it with Em. When she advertises a product she ALWAYS makes it about her rather than the product. Wants to link her dress etc. and will sometimes do this before addressing the product itself. She is actually the worst at advertising anything. Just so insincere. And the constant blabber about how her mum/boyfriend/brother LOVE everything is just ridiculous. Girl you are in your mid twenties. That you know this much about the intimate detail about what your family like is just bleeping weird.

Reactions: 5
What is it with influencers going on about ✨manifesting✨ sure, it’s great to focus on goals but for most people that means putting in hard work as well 🙄

Reactions: 4
What is it with influencers going on about ✨manifesting✨ sure, it’s great to focus on goals but for most people that means putting in hard work as well 🙄
I am manifesting that Em leaves social media. x

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I can’t see what content she’s going to push out! She’s clearly at someone flat, maybe Josie and won’t want to disclose it? So we won’t see much.
Quite funny she’s using the same builder Olivia Bowen used for her house. Clearly he’s into his minor z list influencer clients. No wonder it’s costing her a tonne of money.

Reactions: 1
she can add it to the pile of gifted food she has regifted to her builders while they work!
THIS. When the builders shared that picture all I could see was gifted food and beer that she didn’t wanna eat and drink. Along with half finished packets of biscuits and boxes of tea. Surely they didn’t believe that came out her pocket 🤣

Reactions: 5
Quite frankly it’s disgusting all the food she gets for free. Can’t she donate it to a food bank? Or maybe just stop accepting so much PR and hoarding it. The amount of waste that must be singlehandly generated by that orange moron is obscene.

Reactions: 9
Quite frankly it’s disgusting all the food she gets for free. Can’t she donate it to a food bank? Or maybe just stop accepting so much PR and hoarding it. The amount of waste that must be singlehandly generated by that orange moron is obscene.
See that is content she could have done.... put together a video of where to find your local food bank, what they need, shown her putting her box of things together and dropping it off. But she is too vapid to think of that.

Em "liked" this tweet. I actually thinks she believes she is one of these "good" influencers...

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.