Em Sheldon #6 crappy reels, begging for meals, repetitive swipe ups have no appeal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she moving to her mums? Because that is definitely not allowed.

Reactions: 5
It definitely is not allowed. No where does it state nor is it the government intention to allow people to move into another occupied household ESPECIALLY across the country. Even if she was moving house this wouldn't be allowed. Unless she herself has a second home then it is a big fat no. She owns one flat. She is renovating her existing residence, the government has not told people to move out in this instance.

Hopefully someone will report her. Taking a holiday disguised as a house move.

Reactions: 3
It definitely is not allowed. No where does it state nor is it the government intention to allow people to move into another occupied household ESPECIALLY across the country. Even if she was moving house this wouldn't be allowed. Unless she herself has a second home then it is a big fat no. She owns one flat. She is renovating her existing residence, the government has not told people to move out in this instance.

Hopefully someone will report her. Taking a holiday disguised as a house move.
im sure she has also mentioned about a friend has an air b n b so maybe it’s there... it will 100% to her mums though

She needs to lay off all the influencers in Dubai. She absolutely STINKS of jealousy it’s hilarious. She’s acting like she wouldn’t be on the first flight out there if someone would gift her a flight or a stay!
Fuming because she’s so irrelevant in the insta world that nobody bothered to invite her! She spent her last few pennies on her little two bed flat and now she can’t afford a stay at the 5 Palm for her and the lodger she she has to ruin it for everyone else! Don’t get me wrong I’m not exactly thrilled with seeing it all over my Insta but seriously shut up about it. She’s now going on a little trip to Mummy’s house as if that isn’t breaking lockdown rules. Personally I don’t see the difference between jetting off to Dubai where figures are low and they’re not in a lockdown and swanning off to Leeds to her mums house when the whole country just entered a lockdown!
I’m sure she will spin some shower of shite about not wanting to cancel the building work so she can SuPpoRt SmALl BuSniSsEs because we all know Em has been the ultimate saviour for independent restaurants throughout lockdown aka bitterly tagging Dishoom in her insta stories because she has to buy her own takeaways 😳
Eugh wish she would just get in the bin.
what she said about Dubai?

Last edited:
Hahah on her home account about how she keeps sharing the rules about moving house and getting work done which I agree are both allowed, no where does it say you need to move out of your house 😂😂 she’s just sharing this tit to try and justify why next week she will be at her mums or in an Airbnb lmfao

Reactions: 3
She keeps tweeting and going on about other people travelling. There’s other stuff she’s liked and re tweeted too!
The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

She has bad taste in men... he gives me the ick. Peter Andre, Justin Bieber, Matt... they all have some "teenage boy" look to them. Lol.

Her jobs are so random aren’t they. She just gets them on those websites where brands say they are looking to work with influencers on certain products and you can apply to do them. In other words no one is reaching out to work with her. Why would a random gin brand get in touch with her otherwise for a dimly lid ad where the product is barely visible and her boyfriend is in slippers while she flails about and leg kicks next to him.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Her jobs are so random aren’t they. She just gets them on those websites where brands say they are looking to work with influencers on certain products and you can apply to do them. In other words no one is reaching out to work with her. Why would a random gin brand get in touch with her otherwise for a dimly lid ad where the product is barely visible and her boyfriend is in slippers while she flails about and leg kicks next to him.
How do you know she gets them that way??

I still think it is weird she has her mother and brother listed as "company directors." https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/09843728/officers

Her brother also has some companies. The "Heyudigital" one, do you think this is the company she does "social media consulting" for? Lol. It has "EmTalks" listed as a client. I am dying... lol. Just had a look at their "team" page and neither Adam (her brother) or Em are listed on it. Their website seems pretty shoddy.

Attachments

Last edited:
She’s so unbelievably dumb. She posted this to her stories from the gov website. And cut it off at the part where it says don’t mix households. Does she think she’s the only person with access to the internet?
Sneaky little witch. I can't stand this lying gobshite.

Also those screenshots don’t back up her case?? They are clearly talking about people moving house, which she is not doing! She’s not even preparing her house for sale to another.... I don’t understand why she’s trying to prove she’s right when she’s so obviously in the wrong??

Has she said where they are going? She needs to check the guidelines about not mixing households. Probs feeling sorry for herself that she couldn’t fly off on a freebie holiday

Reactions: 1
Basically all she does all day is post tweets, stupid stories/reels and watch tiktok.

Somewhow she calls this a job. She is such a self entitled cretin who needs to grow the duck up and realise the world does not revolve around her.

Reactions: 7
Personally I think she will end up at her mothers in Leeds. She can try and justify it all she wants but the rules she is quoting are not for her situation.
I hope she gets tit for it, because she’s a selfish dick who is happy to judge others so let’s see how you like them apples Shel Boy.

Reactions: 6
Personally I think she will end up at her mothers in Leeds. She can try and justify it all she wants but the rules she is quoting are not for her situation.
I hope she gets tit for it, because she’s a selfish dick who is happy to judge others so let’s see how you like them apples Shel Boy.
she will say that it’s essential work and how it’s so so safe...or some other rubbish that’s bound to come out of her mouth

Reactions: 2
she will say that it’s essential work and how it’s so so safe...or some other rubbish that’s bound to come out of her mouth
yes of course she will try to claim that her mums spare room is her ‘office’ I can’t even type this with a straight face 😂🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Deep down surely she knows that it isn't okay though, that's why she's sharing so much stuff about it. I appreciate it wouldn't be fun living with the mess and disruption but that's life hun. If you want the work to start soon then that's what you have to live with, if you're sticking to the rules.

Reactions: 1
Deep down surely she knows that it isn't okay though, that's why she's sharing so much stuff about it. I appreciate it wouldn't be fun living with the mess and disruption but that's life hun. If you want the work to start soon then that's what you have to live with, if you're sticking to the rules.
tbh I reckon that she is having a lot of the work done for the sake of it when she could quite easily live there during it

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.