Em Sheldon #6 crappy reels, begging for meals, repetitive swipe ups have no appeal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Matt asked for this. Matt asked for that. Matt wants this super expensive hob he won’t even chip in for. Bloodyhell I’d slap my bf if he was asking me for specific baked goods every morning 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Matt asked for this. Matt asked for that. Matt wants this super expensive hob he won’t even chip in for. Bloodyhell I’d slap my bf if he was asking me for specific baked goods every morning 😂
me too! So utterly mortifying to simper to your boyfriends every command. What a door mat she is.

Reactions: 10
She makes Matt look like such a twit doesn’t she. A mixture of utterly useless and lazy yet controlling and demanding at the same time.

Reactions: 6
Honestly can she not see how ridiculous she sounds. She ‘bought’ it. No you didn’t. You didn’t get it. You didn’t buy it. Is there no one in her life brave enough to tell her how much of a head she sounds? All these ‘friends’ she has are taking the piss out of her by not being straight with how badly she comes across.

Reactions: 7
I really don’t understand why she has ripped the kitchen out and is replacing it?

i know she needs the rewire done (allegedly) but why get rid of a perfectly nice kitchen that almost looks brand new? Just goes to show all that money she’s been saving since she was 18 or whatever is completely wasted on her 😂 such a stupid financial decision imo

also Em is one of those classic people where money cannot buy style. All her designer stuff e.g the Prada bag is just horrible

Reactions: 7
I really don’t understand why she has ripped the kitchen out and is replacing it?

i know she needs the rewire done (allegedly) but why get rid of a perfectly nice kitchen that almost looks brand new? Just goes to show all that money she’s been saving since she was 18 or whatever is completely wasted on her 😂 such a stupid financial decision imo

also Em is one of those classic people where money cannot buy style. All her designer stuff e.g the Prada bag is just horrible
And the brown Gucci marmont 🤢

There’s no logic to any of her decision with that flat! Pretty sure she could have rewired without changing the kitchen. Personally think she’s done it to try and drum up content as she doesn’t really have anything else in her soulless, empty consumerist life. She basically admitted she would get stuff gifted to her for her flat like small appliances.

Reactions: 5
Everything about her is lazy and grubby.. her clothes, hair, flat, cooking, the way she keeps clutter in videos. She’s a mess.

Reactions: 3
She's so bleeping weird. The way she's pouring those smoothies on a coffee table. Grubby

Reactions: 4
She's so bleeping weird. The way she's pouring those smoothies on a coffee table. Grubby
Those smoothies looked so lumpy and sloppy. Ugh.

whoever has lent her this flat to stay in will regret it. Imagine the state of it after that pair of pigs have stayed. Fake tan everywhere, bed sheets unwashed, jumping on the bed, greasy takeaways all over the furniture.

Those smoothies looked so lumpy and sloppy. Ugh.

whoever has lent her this flat to stay in will regret it. Imagine the state of it after that pair of pigs have stayed. Fake tan everywhere, bed sheets unwashed, jumping on the bed, greasy takeaways all over the furniture.
She is 100% the type of person that checks out of a hotel without making the bed.

She is 100% the type of person that checks out of a hotel without making the bed.
Yes!! Can imagine she leaves duvets and pillows on the floor after taking an insta photo, bath left with fake tan and food in it. Rubbish everywhere.

bUT eM ShElLy ShEl tIPs £10 aT hER fREe MeAL sO iTS oKaY

• Haha
How much is she posting on the Home account since making it private?

She’s a joke, I’ve never seen anyone with so much tit as her. She’s shown a photo of the empty kitchen. In her old flat yet the vlogs filmed there continually showed what a dump it was. There was stuff everywhere!

Has she literally used two dishes/pans to melt what looks like one or two squares of chocolate? She’s actually not alright in the head I swear 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 5
i love when she links home wear when she literally has the grubbiest flat and have never seen anything nice in her flat (current or old) ever.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.