Em Sheldon #6 crappy reels, begging for meals, repetitive swipe ups have no appeal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just went and looked for those stories on the home account before I saw you guys say she deleted them. Thanks for the screenshots šŸ˜œ she is definitely a bit unhinged ...
I would actually really enjoy having a flat. And calling it my flat! House makes you sound so ā€˜grown upā€™. Every time is say I live in a house in London people automatically raise their eyebrows! So Emma, just own it!!

Reactions: 3
At least she finally admitted she is a nobody šŸ¤£. Correct Emma you are a nobody who is a pathological liar and has the worlds worst dress sense.... tik tok tik tok your ā€˜influencingā€™ days are truly running out.

Reactions: 6
the thing is, is she owned the fact that she bought a flat, told us is wasn't in kensington but as close as she could get she would be way more relatable and people would watch her more and enjoy her content i think. i much prefer to watch influencers who are 'normal' than paint this wildly luxe life that us mere mortals could only dream of. i think her content could be really refreshing if she was just honest and not a bleeping liar.
This is true. theres very true authentic influencers these days as most of them are trying to be something they arenā€™t and all they care about is shilling.

the thing that strikes me about Em is she has never been likeable or realistic. I remember coming across her blog and being surprised someone so braggy could be a Blogger. Her posts were so badly written and photos terrible. I remember her attacking a woman online who had commented on ems blog about dressing for the season (ems post was wearing a dress in winter with photos on the street when it was freezing and the woman commented about wearing winter clothes). Em was so vile to her as weā€™ve seen with her many times since to anyone who has been remotely questioning or critical. Ever since then Iā€™ve kind of hate followed her because she is a car crash. The lies are so obvious and unbelieveable. I donā€™t think she could try and be authentic if she tries because she doesnā€™t even know her own truth anymore.
the lies about the flat, about Maple, Canada, travelling to coachella/Australia/la/carribbean, moving to New York, all the messages she receives..... it just goes on and on. She has no real hobbies or passions, never reads books, never does anything cultural, she just consumes and makes money from pushing others to buy things. Sheā€™s dead behind the scenes. Her life must be so meaningless. the other thing that makes me sick is all the PR she receives, hoards and never refuses.

Reactions: 13
This is true. theres very true authentic influencers these days as most of them are trying to be something they arenā€™t and all they care about is shilling.

the thing that strikes me about Em is she has never been likeable or realistic. I remember coming across her blog and being surprised someone so braggy could be a Blogger. Her posts were so badly written and photos terrible. I remember her attacking a woman online who had commented on ems blog about dressing for the season (ems post was wearing a dress in winter with photos on the street when it was freezing and the woman commented about wearing winter clothes). Em was so vile to her as weā€™ve seen with her many times since to anyone who has been remotely questioning or critical. Ever since then Iā€™ve kind of hate followed her because she is a car crash. The lies are so obvious and unbelieveable. I donā€™t think she could try and be authentic if she tries because she doesnā€™t even know her own truth anymore.
the lies about the flat, about Maple, Canada, travelling to coachella/Australia/la/carribbean, moving to New York, all the messages she receives..... it just goes on and on. She has no real hobbies or passions, never reads books, never does anything cultural, she just consumes and makes money from pushing others to buy things. Sheā€™s dead behind the scenes. Her life must be so meaningless. the other thing that makes me sick is all the PR she receives, hoards and never refuses.
She has lied for years, most of it is due to her insecurities. Remember the post where she said a girl in a restaurant was staring at her and whispering about her so she confronted the girl? What an absolute lunatic. It sounds like she makes up scenarios in her own head. Did it never cross Em's mind that perhaps the girl was wondering why EM kept looking at her? https://www.emtalks.co.uk/2016/09/an-open-letter-to-bullies-supporting.html

Why is she tweeting about eating morning pizza when it is 7 pm in the UK? She honestly just tweets utter shite for content.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
From her home account...
She has obviously never dealt with trades before in her life. Just because someone is charging you more, doesn't mean they are ripping you off. In fact, if someone is offering it for super cheap, chances are it will be a tit job. You don't want to cheap out when it comes to electricity rewiring or any home reno stuff. She should read reviews of the people... not go for who is cheapest. I won't be surprised if that bites her in the ass. She is acting like a know-it-all but she is obviously clueless.

Attachments

How many times is she gonna rearrange all that tit in boxes stuffed in a room?

• Haha
It genuinely creases me that the same person who wants minimal cali vibes has a whole room filled with gifted tit plus another entire room at her mums with about 300 gone off lipsticks and 5 pairs of hair straighteners šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Honestly sometimes I think she must be a parody account because she is just such a total dick

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I genuinely cannot fathom this girl's decision making. When other people are making Covid-driven escapes to the countryside, she is making an utterly foolish long-term move to the capital. She used to say that she had to be in London for work events but I seriously doubt that events will ever revert back to how they were. The PR world is changing. Did anyone watch the C4 program about Britain's expensive houses last night? One of the buyers was looking for a Yorkshire property and it made me think of Em. She could have spent 400k on a house there and spent 200k renovating. She'd be closer to family and could have created some decent reno content. I really think that she could still pull it round if she did this. Oh and ditching the bleach and running a brush through her hair would help too.

Reactions: 8
From her home account...
She has obviously never dealt with trades before in her life. Just because someone is charging you more, doesn't mean they are ripping you off. In fact, if someone is offering it for super cheap, chances are it will be a tit job. You don't want to cheap out when it comes to electricity rewiring or any home reno stuff. She should read reviews of the people... not go for who is cheapest. I won't be surprised if that bites her in the ass. She is acting like a know-it-all but she is obviously clueless.
anybody who has done anything in their own home knows that the quotes vary dramatically. Just go for the middle price and hope for the best! Itā€™s what everyone I know does!

Her followers are dropping like flies and her engagement rate is awful. https://socialblade.com/instagram/user/emshelx
Good. Iā€™m waiting for the influencer bubble to burst. I may be waiting a while but Iā€™m patient ...!!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I should also point out that whilst my message wasnā€™t horrible or rude, it wasnā€™t complimentary either. Just me pointing out that Iā€™m a bit sick of all the consumption and ā€˜giftingā€™ etc of late. She said in her reply that she often works 12-14 hour days (I want to write that she put 12-16 hour days and think she did but canā€™t be certain). I laughed and laughed.
A typical workday:
9:00-10:00: manic workout on the bike (any earlier in the morning is just too early. Apparently.)

10:00-11:00: ask lodger/lord of the house what he wants for breakfast. Bake an underwhelming cake. Instagram it and add a swipe up for the healthier e-book.

11:00-13:00: pop down quickly to the ā€œlocalā€ coffee shop and bakery. Instagram it and donā€™t forget the South Kensington location tag. Thereā€™s a fantasy to maintain here.

13:00-14:00: return to the house - errr flat - to make some soup in the thermomix. Unfortunately the Uber eats credit has run out so the gifted raw veg box will have to do. But no worries, when you dunk your soup with some premium South Kensington sourdough of dreams, you forget the inconvenience of having to let the thermomix cook the soup for you.

14:00 onwards: the 14-hour work day finally gets underway. Todayā€™s to do list: photograph some chewing gum, beef jerky and vaginal wash on a table while brunching on the floor in the background. This is the game changing content the world needs to see.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
A typical workday:
9:00-10:00: manic workout on the bike (any earlier in the morning is just too early. Apparently.)

10:00-11:00: ask lodger/lord of the house what he wants for breakfast. Bake an underwhelming cake. Instagram it and add a swipe up for the healthier e-book.

11:00-13:00: pop down quickly to the ā€œlocalā€ coffee shop and bakery. Instagram it and donā€™t forget the South Kensington location tag. Thereā€™s a fantasy to maintain here.

13:00-14:00: return to the house - errr flat - to make some soup in the thermomix. Unfortunately the Uber eats credit has run out so the gifted raw veg box will have to do. But no worries, when you dunk your soup with some premium South Kensington sourdough of dreams, you forget the inconvenience of having to let the thermomix cook the soup for you.

14:00 onwards: the 14-hour work day finally gets underway. Todayā€™s to do list: photograph some chewing gum, beef jerky and vaginal wash on a table while brunching on the floor in the background. This is the game changing content the world needs to see.
you forgot to add in the part where she sends herself a message asking which purple shampoo she uses xoxox

• Haha
Reactions: 14
:ROFLMAO:
A typical workday:

Love this!

Iā€™ve also noticed how influencers are so quick to ā€˜gram when they are working early or late ... ā€˜6am, the sun hasnā€™t risen yet, but Iā€™ve just got though all my emailsā€™ ... or some such nonsense.

They SHOULD be working long hours. Millions of people work long hours for a fraction of their wage. And others sleep under their desk for the same wage. Yet somehow they think they are special for doing a couple extra hours from the comfort of their own home (after their lunch time manicure and afternoon flower arrangement masterclass of course).

The mind fuckinā€™ boggles!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
:ROFLMAO:

Love this!

Iā€™ve also noticed how influencers are so quick to ā€˜gram when they are working early or late ... ā€˜6am, the sun hasnā€™t risen yet, but Iā€™ve just got though all my emailsā€™ ... or some such nonsense.

They SHOULD be working long hours. Millions of people work long hours for a fraction of their wage. And others sleep under their desk for the same wage. Yet somehow they think they are special for doing a couple extra hours from the comfort of their own home (after their lunch time manicure and afternoon flower arrangement masterclass of course).

The mind fuckinā€™ boggles!
So true. I suppose it depends from job to job, but I think in many cases (including influencing) dealing with emails just takes up time that could be spent on the work youā€™re actually supposed to/could be doing. If I spend an entire work day going through emails I feel like I havenā€™t progressed my own workload at all. Imagine how much more effort Shelboy could put towards creating decent content if she didnā€™t dedicate so much time to putting feelers out for freebies all day.

There are so many other throwaway phrases influencers put out there when they think they are being highly productive worker bees - ā€œIā€™ve been working on this for aaaaggggesā€ (most projects of any substance take a while to complete?!), ā€œI have a full day of back to back meetings, so busyā€ (i.e. a gifted facial that requires a tweet in return).... they just sound like out of touch, inexperienced juveniles trying to play gown up.

I used to work with someone who would get so irritated every time someone gave a crappy vague excuse about being busy. She would say ā€œso what, weā€™re all busy!ā€ šŸ¤£

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.