Em Sheldon #6 crappy reels, begging for meals, repetitive swipe ups have no appeal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t care why she cares so much that it’s a flat! She spent £777,000 on it.
Own it and be bloody proud!

I actually think the only person who cares is her!

Reactions: 4
she’s contacted people’s employers???!!! I sent her a message a while ago-it wasn’t mean or rude-and she came back with a passive aggressive reply. Asked for my full name and address so she could send me something nice to cheer me up as I was obviously going through a hard time. It was actually quite clever of her to be honest!
Such a patronising head.

Reactions: 2
I should also point out that whilst my message wasn’t horrible or rude, it wasn’t complimentary either. Just me pointing out that I’m a bit sick of all the consumption and ‘gifting’ etc of late. She said in her reply that she often works 12-14 hour days (I want to write that she put 12-16 hour days and think she did but can’t be certain). I laughed and laughed.
12-14 hour days?????? LOL. The most she seems to do is look for affiliate links

Reactions: 1
Her flat being a house is like me saying that my moped is car. They both have a motor and wheels and get you from a to b! Except they arent the same are they 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her flat being a house is like me saying that my moped is car. They both have a motor and wheels and get you from a to b! Except they arent the same are they 🤣
I am bleeping laughing.

Funny how yesterday I mentioned that Em had no mentioned Grace Victory once... I just looked at her Twitter and she has suddenly "liked" a load of tweets about her. How convinient.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m yet to see any of this hard work she talks about. Flicking your leg in the air whilst emerging from a tree in a sequin two piece can hardly be called a job.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m yet to see any of this hard work she talks about. Flicking your leg in the air whilst emerging from a tree in a sequin two piece can hardly be called a job.
I guess she also considers rocking back and forth in tacky outfits "work" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
also, the thing that pisses me off the most about influencers is the fact that us viewers aren’t allowed to think differently or have an opinion. In the same way I can watch an episode of Eastenders and comment that the acting was crap and the storyline disappointing, I can say the same thing about an influencer-they are a product. They can’t have it both ways.

Sorry for picking on Eastenders! It was just to get my point across.
i 100% agree, they are so quick to moan about a brand/company/celebrity etc etc but can't take a bit of advice. don't get me wrong some of the messages they get are vile but i have sent genuine messages before to em along with others maybe saying that I'm disappointed in something or something may come across in such a way and just had a barrage of tit back for daring to disagree

• Heart
How dare you all! Don’t you know she is a big shot marketing consultant/strategist! That’s why she gets all these big and important jobs showing us mere plebs the importance of vagina wash and how to make whisky cocktails. This all takes HOURS you know 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Thanks for the laugh today Shel Boy 🙃

Ps: Shelly please buy an iron. That River Island nightie straight out of the bag isn’t the one. I know you very busy and important on your 2 hour bread runs but this would make things look so much less budget.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
i 100% agree, they are so quick to moan about a brand/company/celebrity etc etc but can't take a bit of advice. don't get me wrong some of the messages they get are vile but i have sent genuine messages before to em along with others maybe saying that I'm disappointed in something or something may come across in such a way and just had a barrage of tit back for daring to disagree
Right. I have never sent a horrible message to an influencer but I will call them out on sly tit that they do.

How dare you all! Don’t you know she is a big shot marketing consultant/strategist! That’s why she gets all these big and important jobs showing us mere plebs the importance of vagina wash and how to make whisky cocktails. This all takes HOURS you know 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Thanks for the laugh today Shel Boy 🙃

Ps: Shelly please buy an iron. That River Island nightie straight out of the bag isn’t the one. I know you very busy and important on your 2 hour bread runs but this would make things look so much less budget.
Can't be that busy if she has two hours to waste to go and get some bread.

This forum is like a panacea for all the influencer nonsense out there 😂 Thanks for the laughs today, guys!

Reactions: 7
the thing is, is she owned the fact that she bought a flat, told us is wasn't in kensington but as close as she could get she would be way more relatable and people would watch her more and enjoy her content i think. i much prefer to watch influencers who are 'normal' than paint this wildly luxe life that us mere mortals could only dream of. i think her content could be really refreshing if she was just honest and not a bleeping liar.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
the thing is, is she owned the fact that she bought a flat, told us is wasn't in kensington but as close as she could get she would be way more relatable and people would watch her more and enjoy her content i think. i much prefer to watch influencers who are 'normal' than paint this wildly luxe life that us mere mortals could only dream of. i think her content could be really refreshing if she was just honest and not a bleeping liar.
She is so caught up in her own lies and proven herself to be such a little witch, she will never regain me liking her. Even if she tells the truth, it will be hard to believe. She is the girl that cried wolf.

She is so caught up in her own lies and proven herself to be such a little witch, she will never regain me liking her. Even if she tells the truth, it will be hard to believe. She is the girl that cried wolf.
oh yeah, she has gone too far now but i mean if she just owned her life from the outset and didn't constantly try and be someones she's not. the Canada thing winds me up too, saying she was there for a year when she was there for a few months at most.

The Canada lie is the worst!! It’s so easy to find out it’s a lie but she refuses to be honest about it!

The Canada lie is the worst!! It’s so easy to find out it’s a lie but she refuses to be honest about it!
I don't know why she lies about Canada. I think part of it is that she wants to appear "soooo independent." She has obviously been coddled her whole life. Funny thing is, when she "moved" to Canada, I actually DID move to Canada from the UK and have been here 5 years now. It was obvious from the beginning she was lying.

Reactions: 4
I don't know why she lies about Canada. I think part of it is that she wants to appear "soooo independent." She has obviously been coddled her whole life. Funny thing is, when she "moved" to Canada, I actually DID move to Canada from the UK and have been here 5 years now. It was obvious from the beginning she was lying.
same, just a scroll back through her insta and its obvious she wasn't there for long, sick of her calling it her second home or whatever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.