Em Sheldon #6 crappy reels, begging for meals, repetitive swipe ups have no appeal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so desperate for head pats when she barely pays for a bleeping thing.
She is desperate to address what we’ve raised here. That she hasn’t stuck to the tier 4 rules because she is always out and walking to get bleeping bread or coffee. She needs to actually stay at home and stop going out, coffee shops don’t need your shout outs shel boy.

Reactions: 7
She is desperate to address what we’ve raised here. That she hasn’t stuck to the tier 4 rules because she is always out and walking to get bleeping bread or coffee. She needs to actually stay at home and stop going out, coffee shops don’t need your shout outs shel boy.
She contradicts herself. Says she stuck to the rules. Yet she gallivanted across England and across London.

Reactions: 2
Can we also look at the state of this? Matt is wearing slippers and a tracksuit. Shame on your didsbury gin for paying Em Sheldon to advertise your product!
he clearly really did not want to do this and only agreed if he didn’t have to change 😭😂

also, never read it on this thread. Does this bloke even have a job?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
he clearly really did not want to do this and only agreed if he didn’t have to change 😭😂

also, never read it on this thread. Does this bloke even have a job?!
This. I get the impression that he is not THAT into her but stays for the free place to live and freebie meals.

Also what’s with the stupid bleeping leg pop?! Just stand like a normal human being 🥴

Reactions: 6
Her TikToks are sooooo bad. She tries to be cool but she comes across as so wooden and awkard. When she is in the sequin jumpsuit, she looks like a mid 40s woman that is acting like she is in her 20s... yikes.

This one is stupid. Why is she acting like she doesn't know what's going to happen? Imagine the mess she has to clean up up from all of her awful content. LOL.

What is this goon even talking about? Not everyone fucked up Christmas dinner like she did, because she planned to go to Yorkshire then couldn't. Most of us had pre-planned for dinner at our own house :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
She needs to lay off all the influencers in Dubai. She absolutely STINKS of jealousy it’s hilarious. She’s acting like she wouldn’t be on the first flight out there if someone would gift her a flight or a stay!
Fuming because she’s so irrelevant in the insta world that nobody bothered to invite her! She spent her last few pennies on her little two bed flat and now she can’t afford a stay at the 5 Palm for her and the lodger she she has to ruin it for everyone else! Don’t get me wrong I’m not exactly thrilled with seeing it all over my Insta but seriously shut up about it. She’s now going on a little trip to Mummy’s house as if that isn’t breaking lockdown rules. Personally I don’t see the difference between jetting off to Dubai where figures are low and they’re not in a lockdown and swanning off to Leeds to her mums house when the whole country just entered a lockdown!
I’m sure she will spin some shower of shite about not wanting to cancel the building work so she can SuPpoRt SmALl BuSniSsEs because we all know Em has been the ultimate saviour for independent restaurants throughout lockdown aka bitterly tagging Dishoom in her insta stories because she has to buy her own takeaways 😳
Eugh wish she would just get in the bin.

• Heart
I agree! Going on about dubai makes her looks so salty. i think people travelling there are foolish and selfish but publicly droning on about it just looks so bitter. The government hasn’t banned people outright from travelling so people will still go. Why doesn’t she write to her MP if she feels the rules are wrong instead of wasting time moaning on twitter?

hilarious she made some stickers to tell the electrician what to keep. So shes clearly going to travel to Leeds whilst this electrical work happens? Idiot. What happens if they need you to look at something? She’s just an idiot and will get ripped off because she’s not there.

Reactions: 6
I agree! Going on about dubai makes her looks so salty. i think people travelling there are foolish and selfish but publicly droning on about it just looks so bitter. The government hasn’t banned people outright from travelling so people will still go. Why doesn’t she write to her MP if she feels the rules are wrong instead of wasting time moaning on twitter?

hilarious she made some stickers to tell the electrician what to keep. So shes clearly going to travel to Leeds whilst this electrical work happens? Idiot. What happens if they need you to look at something? She’s just an idiot and will get ripped off because she’s not there.
She is just so jealous and her reaction to it shows how immature she is.

Literally 100% they will take so much longer and come across more issues if she isn't around. They'll definitely interrupt her works to go do little jobs in between.

Reactions: 2

I think Govt. have banned international travel for many on the basis that you need a “legally permitted reason to leave home” - but the likes of her, as with any other influencer, would say it’s for work and I can’t possibly influence from home 😴 so it does beg the question whether people at airports are even asked why they are there? My guess would be no and people are still taking little holidays ...

Reactions: 1
great work @Heyyou she needs exposing for the hypocrite that she is. Happy to judge others but doesn’t like people pointing out the fact she hasn’t adhered to the rules.

she made a comments on insta that she’s on her laptop so I wonder if she’s on her way to Leeds?

She’s a complete mess. It’ll be a miracle if she’s still getting work by the end of the year. She’s not even scratching the surface now compared to others.

Definitely! Like she’s pushing gym equipment now and saying she’s tempted by a treadmill. Whilst literally saying she’s packing up her flat and moving out soon on her home account. so why would she be buying s treadmill? She’s so bleeping dumb it hurts,

Definitely! Like she’s pushing gym equipment now and saying she’s tempted by a treadmill. Whilst literally saying she’s packing up her flat and moving out soon on her home account. so why would she be buying s treadmill? She’s so bleeping dumb it hurts,
She's off her head and will spout any shite to share affiliate links. No shame.

I can’t believe she is trying to compare her situation to those people that are ACTUALLY moving house. She isn’t moving house, she has already moved into her flat months ago! She is getting work done to her flat and choosing to go and live with her mum whilst it happens. The rules don’t state that if you’re getting work done you must leave and stay elsewhere until it’s finished? They literally say to keep a safe distance, last I checked the safe distance was 2m not hundreds of miles across the country 🙃 no matter how you look at it she is breaking the rules, I don’t condone her behaviour but she should just own it and stop making such a big deal out of it. She is actually drawing attention to her rule breaking by posting stories trying to justify herself 🤷‍♀️ God she is such a moron. Matt must constantly be drunk on Johnny Walker to put up with her, duck me no amount of free whiskey would be enough to keep me a part of that tit show.

• Heart
I’m also fed up that she is quoting the rules about moving house when she is not moving house!! She is choosing to live elsewhere with mummy which I doubt is allowed under the rules. She could either postpone the work or just live there like many other people have to through work.
Honestly she’s such a twit. Her stories from her mothers will be dire. Manic workouts, that bloody mutt, posing in a mirror and eating takeaways. Ugh.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.