Em Sheldon #6 crappy reels, begging for meals, repetitive swipe ups have no appeal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She also runs in the weirdest gear. Seen a couple where she is in thick padded jackets, very odd... So call me cynical but I have my doubts about her doing 5 milers etc.

Surely she’d be all over showing us a screenshot of her stats from Strava /Nike / Runkeeper.
Funny you should say this, my first thought was she has just ran down her street and back again to get content and plug her gym clothes. I don’t beleive for one minute she was out for a proper run. Hair down and those tangled earphones 😬.

Reactions: 3
Funny you should say this, my first thought was she has just ran down her street and back again to get content and plug her gym clothes. I don’t beleive for one minute she was out for a proper run. Hair down and those tangled earphones 😬.
Right?! And she's running at a really odd pace too that I doubt can be kept up for '6 miles' 🤔

Reactions: 1
Yeah, even when people were competative runners in high school, you can find info about it online, lol.
exactly, she claims she ran for Yorkshire but there is zero information out there to confirm this so it must be a lie

I’d love someone who went to school with her to come on here and spill the ☕.. I bet she was a complete nightmare.

Reactions: 4
a 6mile run is a decent amount of time out running. I can’t for a second believe she’d be comfortable with those tangled up headphones and that outfit on! More lies!

I’d love someone who went to school with her to come on here and spill the ☕.. I bet she was a complete nightmare.
god me too, would be so interesting

Just caught up on the past couple of weeks of posts and wanted to say thanks for all the house stalking posts. Cannot believe how much she paid for a flat, you could literally have bought my 2 bed house five times over and we actually have our own front door (why is she even lying about the front door situation?!).

Also those tangled headphones... wow. I do not understand anyone that doesn't use wireless ones these days, especially for exercising! So much less hassle and they really needn't be that expensive.

I couldn’t for the life of me work out what these were in the pan. I actually thought maybe breaded chicken......nope.

Who in their right mind would buy a recipe book from her.
If i made them and they looked like that I would assume I had done something totally wrong... they don't look good at all! Pancakes aren't even that unhealthy if you make them from scratch so why does she need to make them healthy in the first place?

These look like my dogs vomit in a frying pan.

And how is adding chocolate to a pancake making it healthier? Seriously, is this what she classes as her 14 hour day of work? Because Em, this content sucks and judging by your stats is getting you absolutely nowhere. Sit down and spend your time writing a bleeping business plan rather than walking three hours to get a loaf of bread for CoNtEnT.

Reactions: 6
Apparently Em is the only mug that’s being adhering to tier 4 rules according to her twitter. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Haha tell her Sofia. Going to south Ken for bread runs is not essential travel in tier 4. Not that she’ll boy has realised of course.
She really is dim isn’t she.

She genuinely believes she has given up the most during this.

🔹She was literally out in every part of London all December.

🔹Her brother visited and they partied in London (& presumably stayed with her) for his birthday

🔹She has had people in her house (just look at her putting the snowflake ❄ (not a star ⭐ lol) on the Christmas tree with matt on her instagram video 12 Dec).

🔹She trotts 2 hours to get bread and back daily.

This is just the stuff we know about. There are people that have barely left their houses, not seen family in a year etc.

🔹She also travelled up to Leeds in the first March lockdown. The list goes on.

So 51min ago she corrects someone and insinuates that only a few are breaking the rules but the a mere 7min ago she is quote apparently “the only mug following the rules” 🤷‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
She is unbelievable as she’s not been following the rules at all. If she was she wouldn’t be pissing about buying bread 2 hours walk away from where she lives!!

Reactions: 5
I came across her on YouTube t’other day and she’s just not likeable is she?!
It’s no surprise she’s got f all followers

she constantly shills shite her flat is WAY over priced for what she paid for it and her boyfriend looks like her younger brother 🤣

she reminds me of a terrier

Reactions: 8
She is such a liar or completely delusional. She is insane.
Literally portrays herself as a saint!

Do we presume the 'continue moving out' on stories is her moving back in with mummy whilst the work is done on her flat? So many issues with this...

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She really is dim isn’t she.

She genuinely believes she has given up the most during this.

🔹She was literally out in every part of London all December.

🔹Her brother visited and they partied in London (& presumably stayed with her) for his birthday

🔹She has had people in her house (just look at her putting the snowflake ❄ (not a star ⭐ lol) on the Christmas tree with matt on her instagram video 12 Dec).

🔹She trotts 2 hours to get bread and back daily.

This is just the stuff we know about. There are people that have barely left their houses, not seen family in a year etc.

🔹She also travelled up to Leeds in the first March lockdown. The list goes on.

So 51min ago she corrects someone and insinuates that only a few are breaking the rules but the a mere 7min ago she is quote apparently “the only mug following the rules” 🤷‍♀️
Went to Bicester village a few weeks ago with Emily Canham knowing full well cases were on the rise.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
As well as acting holier than thou...the amount of bloody time she must spend on twitter. Is this also part of her 14 hour day of work?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.