Em Sheldon #4 stuffing her gob, calls it a job, we’re all sick of this orange slob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She also keeping changing when she got the new place. One minute it was jan then today she said feb. But clearly didn’t get the keys until the other week so I think she actually means she put an offer in. Like the house buying process is pretty clear in England, unless she had the keys in jan/feb then she didn’t have the place at all. Stupid mug.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I find it so funny that she must read this thread but STILL goes on to lie! If it was a house she would have said it is a house with 3 beds. It’s commical! I genuinely think she’s on borrowed time, her engagement is so so so low and everyone’s tired of her content! I only follow her for this Tattle thread 😂!

Reactions: 8
I bet it’s a one bed but she’s counting the lounge as a bedroom and the storage cupboard as another bedroom.

if she lay had a three bedroom house she would be showing it off constantly i stead of sharing snippets.

We see through your lies beggy little orange bleep.

Reactions: 4
I find it so funny that she must read this thread but STILL goes on to lie! If it was a house she would have said it is a house with 3 beds. It’s commical! I genuinely think she’s on borrowed time, her engagement is so so so low and everyone’s tired of her content! I only follow her for this Tattle thread 😂!
I don't even follow her, LOL. Just have a snoop on gramster

Her engagement is only 1.4% which is shockingly bad.

Reactions: 3
I really don't think we'll ever see the flat. This girl is literally bonkers. Her family are just as bad for going along with it. Leeching off her something chronic

I don’t think we will see the flat either. She’s shown none of it so far and I think she’s lying about having a reno (as in the flat is already done up and she’ll just pretend she did the work). Who knows. She lies about so much stuff you cant tell whats going on.

looks like Shelly is upset about the relationship comment, hahaha. think we can file this under ’messages shel sent herself’. Sorry but your relationship is weird. Two people in their twenties but not buying together because one wants to get more yield off houses up north. duck that tit, why doesn’t he want to buy a house with you to make a life together? if he works and runs a clothing business he must have some savings no? You’ve got a lodger shel. one that stays for the freebie takeaways.

I bet it’s a one bed but she’s counting the lounge as a bedroom and the storage cupboard as another bedroom.

if she lay had a three bedroom house she would be showing it off constantly i stead of sharing snippets.

We see through your lies beggy little orange bleep.
I hooted out loud when I read this haha. Could totally see her counting the understairs cupboard as a ‘bedroom’.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I don’t think we will see the flat either. She’s shown none of it so far and I think she’s lying about having a reno (as in the flat is already done up and she’ll just pretend she did the work). Who knows. She lies about so much stuff you cant tell whats going on.

looks like Shelly is upset about the relationship comment, hahaha. think we can file this under ’messages shel sent herself’. Sorry but your relationship is weird. Two people in their twenties but not buying together because one wants to get more yield off houses up north. duck that tit, why doesn’t he want to buy a house with you to make a life together? if he works and runs a clothing business he must have some savings no? You’ve got a lodger shel. one that stays for the freebie takeaways.

I hooted out loud when I read this haha. Could totally see her counting the understairs cupboard as a ‘bedroom’.
The same way she refers to that tiny gap between rooms as a “luxury closet” ... she’s got a bra hanging off a door handle and scrap bits of paper with labels on sellotaped to Home Bargains boxes.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
God yeah. Grimy bra handing off the door... but tap to tidy. Why does she have so much stuff at her mums? Oh yeah it’s her ‘office’ aka freebie den.

Those baskets look so naff too. Does she really need the labels on them?!

Reactions: 2
She really is the Tesco Value of ‘influencers’

You have the super lux bloggers who have designer everything and then you have those who are a mix of high street designer and high end designer and then you have the orange chavvy bleep who is just cheap, tacky and polyester and is the cheap own brand version of supermarket labels. Why does she humiliate herself like this on the internet?

Haha. I love that she says loads of people are viewing her house account stories but not following. Its called hate following mate! And she STILL can't bring herself to say that she bought a flat. Its really not that hard Em. FLAT. FLAT. FLAT.

Also the sheer amount of stuff she has in her 'yorkshire home' is just gross. Especially when there is a lot about hygiene poverty this morning and she is just hoarding out of date make up.

Also Em, its spelt 'leggings'.

Reactions: 8
Also Em, its spelt 'leggings'.
Missed that :ROFLMAO:

Literally hoarding so much crap, I know I’m not that tidy all the time but I honestly don’t know how she copes with so much mess?! Just seems so lazy!

Also complaining about how expensive quotes for wardrobes are. Fitted storage is expensive, if she wants it that’s what she has gotta pay.

Why is it a surprise to her that all of this stuff is expensive? It literally takes years and years for people to save to do up their houses after they've bought. Surely if she 'bought' the place at the start of the year she would have researched all this? She's just on the beg for free stuff.

We touched a nerve questioning her weird relationship it seems. Hi Em 🙃

Reactions: 2
She’s back in Yorkshire from her stories although she’s being coy about it... no idea why.

q&a on her home account is lol. Clearly asking herself the questions
"It's actually a 3 bed " so it is a flat then! Still trying to pass it off as a house. No idea why as it's toally fine to own a flat in London!

Getting all spiky that someone set up an account to ask her if it’s a flat. And she responds saying her new place is in london and it’s 3 bed... umm that wasn’t the question. Why is she so triggered about admitting it’s a flat?

Now back to her Yorkshire house aka Mummy’s house. Where she’s excited to get a new en-suite. You mean your mam is having a new en-suite. About time you gave you your childhood bedroom Shel.

the amount of makeup, clothes and tit lying around is disgusting. Given we saw her take a table and clothes airer to landfill I bet a lot of those clothes and toiletries go straight in the bin too. She is disgusting with the amount she hoards. Actually disgusting.

Reactions: 6
Says she has nothing to lie about and is proud of herself but just will not say it’s a flat. I don’t get it, she should be proud of herself, buying a flat in London at her age is something to be proud of, so why not just say it?!

I don't understand this... Why can't she cook? 🤔 They've been at the old flat so cook there? Spent time in the new FLAT - cook there? Now home in Yorkshire - cook there? Has she already pulled out the old kitchen in the new place...? I really don't understand this. Is she just trying justify the numerous takeaways we're about to see on her stories

Attachments

I don't understand this... Why can't she cook? 🤔 They've been at the old flat so cook there? Spent time in the new FLAT - cook there? Now home in Yorkshire - cook there? Has she already pulled out the old kitchen in the new place...? I really don't understand this. Is she just trying justify the numerous takeaways we're about to see on her stories
Does she not have kitchenwear? She is such an imbecile

Missed that :ROFLMAO:

Literally hoarding so much crap, I know I’m not that tidy all the time but I honestly don’t know how she copes with so much mess?! Just seems so lazy!

Also complaining about how expensive quotes for wardrobes are. Fitted storage is expensive, if she wants it that’s what she has gotta pay.
Maybe her pretend friend fashion Mumblr can blag a heritage wardrobe for her !

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.