Em Sheldon #2 Em Shilly Shel all she does is gym, eat, shill, repeat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair Em has been compared to Donatella Versace on this thread because they are both so orange. It’s not about politics at all?? Just a comparison of the orangeyness to other well known people in the public eye who are orange. And Em is bloody orange in her photos let’s be honest.

Reactions: 4
To be fair Em has been compared to Donatella Versace on this thread because they are both so orange. It’s not about politics at all?? Just a comparison of the orangeyness to other well known people in the public eye who are orange. And Em is bloody orange in her photos let’s be honest.
To be fair she’s oranger than Donatello Versace, she’s definitely in Trump territory.

Why would anyone buy her presets if they make you look that bad?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
To be fair she’s oranger than Donatello Versace, she’s definitely in Trump territory.

Why would anyone buy her presets if they make you look that bad?!?
Her presets are hideous. I wonder how many people actually buy them?

She literally posts any old garbage for engagement.

Reactions: 1

Why does she talk so fast, I feel out of breath listening to her. And she always sounds like she has a sore throat. She sounds like an air hostess doing the safety instructions on a plane.
Also, she blinks A LOT? Is it cause she is lying, apparently that is a sign of lying? Meghan Markle does it too, another dishonest person.

She has not marked the video as an AD which it should be. I have complained to ASA and sent screenshots in case she sneakily changes it. Why is it so hard for Em to mark ads clearly? ASA has a WHOLE GUIDE for influencers explaining the details and they say "gifted" is not acceptable. Here is the link, Em, as we know you read here: https://www.asa.org.uk/uploads/assets/uploaded/3af39c72-76e1-4a59-b2b47e81a034cd1d.pdf

Haha haha she’s saying she read a book before bed!!! Yet again reading here for ideas on how to conduct her life 😂😂😂

• Haha
God that video. I've not watched her for a while. Why is she so manic? Does anyone else think that its sad the way that she thinks make up products have 'revolutionised her life'. Also who the duck puts sunscreen on and then moisturiser after?! She literally quoted that zoom call she had word for word. No critical thought, just a manic jumble of advertorial crap.

God that video. I've not watched her for a while. Why is she so manic? Does anyone else think that its sad the way that she thinks make up products have 'revolutionised her life'. Also who the duck puts sunscreen on and then moisturiser after?! She literally quoted that zoom call she had word for word. No critical thought, just a manic jumble of advertorial crap.
is that the Charlotte tilbury adverts vlog she’s done? Haven’t seen it yet but sounds awful. Typical shoddy half arsed output as per usual

Yes the video that was linked above. Seems odd that she has devoted a whole 10 minutes to one product doesn't it. She never normally does that. I find it so weird how enthusiastic these idiots can get about a bloody basic and overpriced moisturiser. I mean really?!

Yes the video that was linked above. Seems odd that she has devoted a whole 10 minutes to one product doesn't it. She never normally does that. I find it so weird how enthusiastic these idiots can get about a bloody basic and overpriced moisturiser. I mean really?!
I also hate how manic she is. She speaks so fast like she's so drugs.

Someone replied to her tweet saying “the vogue of broccolis”... she’s so dull and pointless she’s stealing other people’s words to try and up her engagement.

So her job basically consists of scouring the internet looking for items that have been discounted to then share them on her socials as an affiliate link. Wow - dream career, Em!

Reactions: 4
So her job basically consists of scouring the internet looking for items that have been discounted to then share them on her socials as an affiliate link. Wow - dream career, Em!
so true. Then has the cheek to tell us she’s going to order Gucci sandals (Lies!). Imagine wearing Gucci sandals with the polyester tat she wears. Will still look cheap. she’d be better spending £500 on some quality clothes and fake tan remover.

Reactions: 2
What is with the whole 'there are hardly any sizes left' thing? Does she actually just sit online checking the sizes that are available in the £10 tat she links? And the dog thing is weird. Does she run the insta account despite not actually living with (or owning) the dog?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.