Em Sheldon #2 Em Shilly Shel all she does is gym, eat, shill, repeat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Proving she clearly reads these threads šŸ¤£
Is she okay? Your message wasnt 'unkind' at all! Hate when they say the situation doesnt concern you when there WHOLE job and EXISTANCE is seeking validation from strangers! And why is she acting like its so deep. Are you going to reply?

Reactions: 7
God sheā€™s mental and yes definitely reading here for sure. Sheā€™s really bothered that we notice all her lies and truth twisting.

handy way to get out explaining her lies by saying you didnā€™t ask nicely šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ what a bleeping tool. She has no explanation. She met up with her family to meet that dog somewhere so just be honest about it!! Oh and the fact itā€™s not your dog either!

Reactions: 3
She is mental. All the photos shes posted are clearly not in her flat. Surely her friends and family are thinking thats weird as duck

• Haha
She is mental. All the photos shes posted are clearly not in her flat. Surely her friends and family are thinking thats weird as duck
I know right! Like any one with half a brain can tell the dog is not with her? No pictures of her walking it or the dog in her flat.

why not just be honest that the dog in at your mums house? Itā€™s like fraud, getting all those likes and comments on the dog picture when itā€™s not her dog.

just cements what I already though, she a psycho. That will lie and do anything for more likes and followers. Sad.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Does she have many friends? Loads of youtubers / instagram people seem to be very friendless. If my friend did half the things she did i would die of cringe

Reactions: 1
I never see her with any ā€˜realā€™ friends to be honest, despite all the comments she leaves around twitter! There was a Canadian woman she met up with occasionally and workouts with Danielle Peazer. Oh and she seemed to be latching on to Emily Canham as well. How much they are friends is hard to tell as a lot of it could be for the gram.

she used to be friends with Inthefrow, amelia etc. But they never comment or like her photos.... I wonder if they found out how much she lies and is fake and cut her off.

Her response in that screenshot shows what sheā€™s really like, rude and spoiling for a fight because someone has dared to question her. Sheā€™s not a nice person at all.

Hi Em! Ya weirdo. Who on earth aged Donatella Versace like she is calls their mums dog their own. Actually grow up darling. We all have our faults, some of us can own up to them instead of manically whittering on about a dog. My mum would seek help for me if I was like Em, honestly. Mama Shel loves it and seems like an enabler. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it Em.

Proving she clearly reads these threads šŸ¤£
Watch she doesn't doxx you to your employers šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Heart
God sheā€™s such a dumb bleep! She loves to play the victim so Iā€™m betting this gets turned into some bullying/trolling drama.

She gets her content from reading here. Hey Em, you dumb bleep šŸ‘‹ Itā€™s quite pathetic that you have so little in your life that you have to spend days lying about a puppy thatā€™s not even yours. And if you canā€™t even deal with a question asking for clarification youā€™re even more of a cretin then we all think you are.

Lets just chalk this up to more of your pathetic lies like you owning your rented home, living in Mayfair, Belgravia, in Buckingham Palace :rolleyes: nearly buying a place, all the ā€œI get so many questionsā€ affiliate link stories, claiming to be bullied to doxx people to their employers....for a 20 something year old itā€™s narcissistic psychopath behaviour. Get some help yougrubby Oompa Loompa.

Watch she doesn't doxx you to your employers šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
I mean this is a real risk. The woman is a psycho and will stop at nothing to ruin someone when they dare criticise her or question her never ending lies.

Reactions: 5
I donā€™t get it. Her mum got a dog. Her brother is posting stories about the dog being with him. She isnā€™t with her brother. The dog isnā€™t in London. We all know this. Is she just this desperate for attention? Itā€™s surely going to be obvious when she carries on with her usual baking and over exercising dross that the dog isnā€™t there? Why not just say her mum got a dog? Why not just say that they are sending her videos of the dog rather than trying to make out she is with the dog? Again as with everything she does there is so much why?
Also her hair in those pics where she has the dog is šŸ¤®
And if she saw the dog she must have gone somewhere? Or did the dog drive to London?! Oh my god. She really does have issues doesnā€™t she.

Reactions: 5
Itā€™s clearly not her dog because the dogā€™s insta bio says sheā€™s the dogs ā€˜sisterā€™.

If it were her dog sheā€™d be itā€™s ā€˜motherā€™ not sister šŸ˜‚

Is her name em or Emma ? She claims itā€™s em but on that page about her business it says Emma ? Weird

Reactions: 1
Itā€™s clearly not her dog because the dogā€™s insta bio says sheā€™s the dogs ā€˜sisterā€™.

If it were her dog sheā€™d be itā€™s ā€˜motherā€™ not sister šŸ˜‚
totally agree, which is why itā€™s so baffling that sheā€™s pretending on her insta that dog is with her... like saying we had a baby and good morning over a video that was clearly taken another day.

I donā€™t get it. Her mum got a dog. Her brother is posting stories about the dog being with him. She isnā€™t with her brother. The dog isnā€™t in London. We all know this. Is she just this desperate for attention? Itā€™s surely going to be obvious when she carries on with her usual baking and over exercising dross that the dog isnā€™t there? Why not just say her mum got a dog? Why not just say that they are sending her videos of the dog rather than trying to make out she is with the dog? Again as with everything she does there is so much why?
Also her hair in those pics where she has the dog is šŸ¤®
And if she saw the dog she must have gone somewhere? Or did the dog drive to London?! Oh my god. She really does have issues doesnā€™t she.
exactly, nothing wrong with being excited that your mum got a dog. but pretending itā€™s in London when the dog is clearly not is batshit and weird. Why set yourself up to obscure the truth? No where has she clearly said this is my mums dog and we went to meet it and video it. Sheā€™s tried to make out ā€theyā€™ve expanded their familyā€œ and ā€œweā€™ve had a babyā€ which would least most people would think oh she and Matt have got a dog. just utterly batshit.

the fact shes get shirty over being questioned says it all for me. She wants the likes and clicks from dog content so doesnā€™t want to admit the truth.

totally agree, which is why itā€™s so baffling that sheā€™s pretending on her insta that dog is with her... like saying we had a baby and good morning over a video that was clearly taken another day.

exactly, nothing wrong with being excited that your mum got a dog. but pretending itā€™s in London when the dog is clearly not is batshit and weird. Why set yourself up to obscure the truth? No where has she clearly said this is my mums dog and we went to meet it and video it. Sheā€™s tried to make out ā€theyā€™ve expanded their familyā€œ and ā€œweā€™ve had a babyā€ which would least most people would think oh she and Matt have got a dog. just utterly batshit.

the fact shes get shirty over being questioned says it all for me. She wants the likes and clicks from dog content so doesnā€™t want to admit the truth.
Agreed, I love dogs so 100% understand getting excited if a close family member gets a new puppy, but Iā€™d never dream of pretending the dog was mine šŸ„“ will be fairly obvious soon that itā€™s not hers so whatā€™s the bloody point šŸ™„šŸ˜‚

Re read her reply and got annoyed again. Exactly Em, there are real issues in this world worth focusing energy on. So why dont you get a real bleeping job and focus your energy on them instead of constantly refreshing websites to see if clothes youve ALREADY bought are 'low on sizes' in the hope of making a quick penny. What good do you do for this world seriously?

Attachments

Yeah good point the real hypocrisy of telling someone else there are other issues in the world when all she does it shill clothes and her dumb e book. Maybe dont throw stones at glass houses Em.

Reactions: 4
To be fair though in England we are not under any restriction so can drive where we like.... although to drive from london to leeds is ridiculous in my opinion. You just cant stay over
She doesnā€™t have a car so she took the train. Sheā€™s a hypocrite when sheā€™s constantly bitching about everyone acting like lockdown is over and going out yet she travelled halfway across the country to meet a dog. She also doesnā€™t feel safe to go for a run but she can get on a train...right..sheā€™s a two faced witch.

• Heart
She is actually insane. Can someone call her out on this? She blocked me.

She is a patronizing lying bleep.
I would but she blocked me ages ago when, as an actual follower, I replied to an insta story where she asked what we'd like to see less of. I replied less affliate links of clothes all the time and she blocked within 2 mins.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.