Em Sheldon #2 Em Shilly Shel all she does is gym, eat, shill, repeat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is talking about herself/influencers and how people are happy that this will be the end of them. Sorry Em but I stand by that. There are plenty of influencers that I support and wish nothing but the best and I hope they will weather this storm. But you my friend, you sell pointless tat to young girls, basically encouraging them to spend rather than save on pointless tit. I totally welcome the end of that. Influencer marketing has never seen a recession before but everyone knows that in hard time, marketing and advertising budgets are the first to be cut as companies need to focus on actual necessary overheads and making sure that staff are paid. That means no more gifting and no more 'influencer campaigns'. Its the sad truth. People like Em will try to convince themselves otherwise, but they are all basically glorified sales girls pushing stuff on people who don't actually need it.

Reactions: 6
She is talking about herself/influencers and how people are happy that this will be the end of them. Sorry Em but I stand by that. There are plenty of influencers that I support and wish nothing but the best and I hope they will weather this storm. But you my friend, you sell pointless tat to young girls, basically encouraging them to spend rather than save on pointless tit. I totally welcome the end of that. Influencer marketing has never seen a recession before but everyone knows that in hard time, marketing and advertising budgets are the first to be cut as companies need to focus on actual necessary overheads and making sure that staff are paid. That means no more gifting and no more 'influencer campaigns'. Its the sad truth. People like Em will try to convince themselves otherwise, but they are all basically glorified sales girls pushing stuff on people who don't actually need it.
THIS. There are influencers I support who actually do good. Em is not one of them. She is incredibly tone-deaf when it comes to many things, does not declare ads properly, and still heavily promotes fast fashion. She is incredibly greedy, most of what she does is shilling affiliate links more so than any other influencer I follow.

Reactions: 2
She is absolutely tweeting as much as she can about this for exposure. This girl would never do a good deed privately. She is so transparent.

Reactions: 4
She literally doesn’t know how to get it right. Why can’t she just go one day without her links. Doesn’t she realise that no one wants to buy workout clothes right now?

Reactions: 3
Yep all the NHS tit she’s tweeting is doing my head in. She’s only doing it for engagement so people tell her how great she is. I’m sure NHS staff just want to go home and rest and see their families after a shift not get some knock off lipstick that’s been on Ems shelf for a year. How is that going to ‘help‘ anyone??

the influencer industry is going to be fucked up soon. As reported on BBC retailer Next is forecasting low sales as no one buys clothes to stay home. Are influencers going to try and flog us lounge wear for the coming months?! Because with out holidays and weddings etc people arent going to be spending money on clothes. People losing their job are not going to be buying clothes. I think Em is lucky though as her mum must be wealth. Her brother doesn’t really work and no way can Ems platforms sustain them all. Like most influencers she’s just a spoilt little rich girl who can leech off her mum if things go sour. That’s what pisses me off.

Two points - why on earth would this work go ahead/ you promote people going out to find stuff despot everything that is going on right now? Also not sure why she wastes her money going to Sassoos/getting blowdrys with rat tail ends
Em is not wasting any of her own money... all her hair appointments - cut, colour, blow dries, are free !!!! #GIFTED #pressappointment or whatever they like to call freebies...... but for how much longer???

Reactions: 1
Finally had to unfollow on twitter. Absolutely fed up of her pathetic annoying tweets.

Reactions: 1
What is the hair do?? Honestly, it’s just tit.
And the unnecessary cleavage shot. Ugh.
27F90D4B-EB19-4E79-9127-D910BE18745F.jpeg

Overly emphasising the fact that she was over the other side of the road totally social distancing whilst praising a queue full of people in a chippy at the same time. This girl is so stupid I don’t even have the words... she has no idea what she’s supposed to be doing with herself. Thick as tit.

Attachments

Overly emphasising the fact that she was over the other side of the road totally social distancing whilst praising a queue full of people in a chippy at the same time. This girl is so stupid I don’t even have the words... she has no idea what she’s supposed to be doing with herself. Thick as tit.
What a bleeping idiot. She should be calling out the people queuing out the door!!! What is wrong with her? If people want takeaway, have it delivered and ask for a no-contact delivery. They drop it at your door, ring the bell and run back. Then you take it inside, take it out of the packaging, bin the packaging, wipe down anything the packaging touched with disinfectant and thoroughly wash your hands.

Is she really still affiliate linking her absolute cheap tacky fast fashion tat. People are dying and others are losing their livelihoods to stop the spread of a deadly virus and she’s still flogging cheap tat. That girl needs to duck off and be banned of social media for her constant attention seeking bullshit.

Reactions: 8
So gym shut, bars & restaurants shut, what content is Em going to produce? Really interested to see given on twitter she promoted her workout and vlogs twice in less than a hour for each!
Also what’s the point of a 5 min leg workout? Wouldn’t be worth changing into gym gear for??
I laughed when I saw her promoting cheap dresses on insta yesterday. No one is buying hun!!

So gym shut, bars & restaurants shut, what content is Em going to produce? Really interested to see given on twitter she promoted her workout and vlogs twice in less than a hour for each!
Also what’s the point of a 5 min leg workout? Wouldn’t be worth changing into gym gear for??
I laughed when I saw her promoting cheap dresses on insta yesterday. No one is buying hun!!
A 5 min workout won't do anything. I am of the belief she shouldn't be sharing workouts either she is not a fitness instructor and her form is awful.

I don’t get her at all. Obviously she’s bored which is why she is playing dress up in her bedroom all day but why does she think anyone wants to buy new dresses when we’ve been told to stay home. And loads of people aren’t working? And why does she do that ridiculous pose when showing her clothes where she pushes her arse out and sucks her tummy in!

Reactions: 4
I don’t get her at all. Obviously she’s bored which is why she is playing dress up in her bedroom all day but why does she think anyone wants to buy new dresses when we’ve been told to stay home. And loads of people aren’t working? And why does she do that ridiculous pose when showing her clothes where she pushes her arse out and sucks her tummy in!
it’s obvious she has nothing going on at all. i know quite a few people like her who only have going to the gym all, eating out and taking selfies as their hobbies. Now gym and eating out is gone there is only selfies. No other hobbies, ideas or creativity. No talk of betterment or reflection in this period, just more selfies, self promotion and me me me. Even her NHS stuff is all about her giving away freebies like she’s mother theresa.
She’s never worked a real job so has nothing practical to offer ordinary people right now and it shows! Guess that’s the problem when youre a spoilt brat sponging off your mummy and living in her house instead of owning your own life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.