Em Sheldon #17- Does she strive, to be the worst influencer alive?!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has proper daddy issues with some weird attention / neglect she had as a child. Typical attention seeker checking into a hospital on social media, shows how stumped in age she is.

Will she ever grow up? She’s 30 but acts like a teenager, I can believe she willingly does this in front of her 100K followers it’s so embarrassing, how doesn’t she see it?

Reactions: 16
She’s asking for tip on using an inhaler?

how about follow the directions the doctor gave you than ask people on the internet. She’s such a weird attention seeking idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She has some seriously deep rooted issues. This need for attention is not normal and when you get an inhaler they bloody show you how to use it! And if they don't surely you would ask the doctor rather than your instagram following? She needs to get off social media. Her friends and family bleeping ate her to allow her to behave like this so publicly.

Its one of life's mysteries why she still carries on with this joke of an influencer job when its clear as day that brands won't touch her with a barge pole due to her being an utter weirdo and possibly the most annoying person on the planet.

• Heart
If she’s managing a Barry’s class after apparent breathing difficulties then I beg to differ on the severity of it all…

Reactions: 24
If she’s managing a Barry’s class after apparent breathing difficulties then I beg to differ on the severity of it all…
Exactly, she goes from supposed 'medical emergencies' to either working out, stuffing her gob, or linking every ad link ..she's such a weirdo 🥴 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 13
eeew I just get the ick when she touches her pizza to the other half eaten one 🥴 :sick:

1718294456627.png

1718294568808.png

1718294589640.png

It might be good, but the way she shows it makes it look like a soggy mess :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I have to ask where is the cardboard cutout boyfriend?! I miss making fun of how much he looks like he hates her 😪

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have to ask where is the cardboard cutout boyfriend?! I miss making fun of how much he looks like he hates her 😪

he never spends time with her unless she takes him out on a trip or a nice dinner out.....
---
Oh well how can we possibly beat a free froyo! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: 🥴

1718376276734.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
She needs to get some very serious therapy. I have never seen someone online always having a medical emergency, getting almost robbed, having people almost die on every flight she is on. When you are REALLY sick, you don’t have time to go get a blowout, go out for a free meal etc. She always is near death and then out to dinner later in the day. To the actual real sick people out there it is frankly insulting and infuriating she does this so regularly for attention. …and never a follow up. Like a giggle omg guysss it was gorgeous, I almostttt died (I had seasonal allergies) like omg give me attention..I like am SO SICK and a victim of crime every day….anyway, off to a workout and dinner. That isn’t how it works Em! That isn’t how ANY OF THAT WORKS.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
her bf in her new vlog 🥴

1718405964398.png

Seriously are two real people really going to comment this exact sentence? in her comments :LOL::LOL::LOL: there she goes again with the fake comments as usual. Jack Harrington strikes again! haha.

1718406112061.png

1718406269519.png

1718406246023.png

• Haha
  • Wow
She’s a pathological liar it’s scary. And for what? She barely gets any interaction beyond bot comments and I doubt anyone is dm-ing her with great concern.

Every day she wakes up and lies on the internet and pretends she isn’t desperate for the lodger to propose. What a sad bleeping life.

Reactions: 12
The limp flat hair, the voice, the shocking lack of style.. she is a walking ick. I cannot get my head around how she’s got a following. Teefers and the rest of the lot get on our t*ts but my god, they look like ultimate professionals compared to Em.

Everytime I see those trashed Ugg boots she wears, I just want to throw up. Why, why, WHY would you wear them? I have never seen anyone with such a lack of style sense. She hasn’t got a clue what matches and what doesn’t.

Ughhh that’s it, I can’t watch anymore of her. I’ve worked myself up thinking about all the ick 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Does anyone know how long ago her Nanna died? Going to sound heartless here but I can't believe how much she talks about it unless it's extremely recent. Her saying June/July is a tough month means it's at least a year though

Reactions: 9
Garden in her kitchen? :LOL: and the stupid sunglasses indoor look dumb...never seen anyone complain about wearing their regular prescription glasses so much. 🥴

1718465365357.png

So entitled...she thinks all these freebie trips will just keep happening for the rest of her life :mad:

1718465469600.png

weirdo is hiding her glasses again behind the hair 🤷‍♀️

1718465581931.png

• Sick
How can she lose both her main key and the spares?? That’s crazy to me as the spare should be put away safe.
Does it mean little miss rangey is going to have to take the tube to get about now 🤣

Meanwhile on Twitter she’s describing the Princess of Wales as ‘ravishing’ which is utterly bizarre given she is currently going through cancer treatment. Genuinely what goes through her head? Have some tact ffs

Attachments

Reactions: 18
Healthy glow? All I see is an orange oily mess.... 🥴

1718552700681.png

yuck! I can't even imagine the smell coming out of those shoes ..and instead of throwing them out she posts them on the gram :LOL::LOL::sick:

1718552790971.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18