Em Sheldon #16 POV Ada jumper everyday, nyc on replay, family YSL bag buy & near-death-on-a flight lie!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m just watching her LA blog did she really get off the plane and go straight out without a shower 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I have never seen anyone travel this much unless it's for business trips....she never gets off the place with all these freebie trips?!
😡 disgusting.

1713976244253.png

Reactions: 11
She can travel as much as she wants and pretend like she has some dream life but the reality is she has no real friends, a freeloading boyfriend who looks like he can't stand her most of the time, and spends most of her life begging for free stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
“Lost poets department”?

She clearly thought using a Taylor Swift album title as a hashtag would get her loads of engagement and it might - if she’d got the name right 😂. She has the world’s cushiest job but she still struggles to do it properly. Zero attention to detail as usual.

IMG_0753.jpeg

---
Also, her “dream LA itinerary” reel is laughable. It’s the same tit she’d do at home - sit in bed, eat food, go to gym. Oh and prance around in cheap flammable and fugly dresses for the gram of course.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
It will never cease to amaze me that this freeloader blagged herself a free trip to the Maldives, like genuinely how on earth do the company think this is a good investment in marketing for them? Who is genuinely going to look at Shel Boy rocking around in polyester and think ‘yep I want a bit of that’?! I don’t understand at all. Also, how does this work? Does she contact these companies and beg for this or do they reach out to her? I cannot compute the madness.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
How much you want to bet she wrote this herself...because ....literally ....no...one...cares..... 🙄

1714054349245.png

her captions are so weird.....

1714054417239.png

her man :sick::sick::sick:

1714054529087.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
He has the rear end of a 60 year old pub landlady called pat
Then Pat must be doing something right, to have that kind of rear end (for a 60 yr old pub landlady, I'd say not bad)🤣
but for a guy under 30, it's confusing & disturbing all at the same time.
Is her boyfriend gay?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The golden retriever caption is a joke. She clearly hasn’t understood the viral trend.
a golden retriever is the person in the relationship who is more invested and into their partner. Couldn’t be further from the truth, when he’s not acting like he actively despised her, he seems to tolerate her at best

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Imagine your partner wanting to commit to a life with you xoxox

(I totally agree marriage isn’t the be all and end all of a happy committed relationship, when both parties are genuinely on the same page, but Em is practically foaming at the mouth to get engaged)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Imagine your partner wanting to commit to a life with you xoxox

(I totally agree marriage isn’t the be all and end all of a happy committed relationship, when both parties are genuinely on the same page, but Em is practically foaming at the mouth to get engaged)
I did wonder if this post was going to be a soft launch of her proposal but alas, no. Just her living in her own delulu mind if she thinks that this loser could even summon up with energy to get down on one knee

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Spy Em looking awful while her good friend Emily admires herself in the camera :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: 🥴

1714057486387.png

---
I did wonder if this post was going to be a soft launch of her proposal but alas, no. Just her living in her own delulu mind if she thinks that this loser could even summon up with energy to get down on one knee
eeew and who would want him :sick: except for Em :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The golden retriever caption is a joke. She clearly hasn’t understood the viral trend.
a golden retriever is the person in the relationship who is more invested and into their partner. Couldn’t be further from the truth, when he’s not acting like he actively despised her, he seems to tolerate her at best
Yes as someone who has a actual golden retriever boyfriend who is always smiling and never grumpy and is obsessed with me, treats me like a queen and pampers me as such. He lives to make me happy bless him. Matt could NEVER

• Heart
Reactions: 13