Em Sheldon #16 POV Ada jumper everyday, nyc on replay, family YSL bag buy & near-death-on-a flight lie!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im 10 minutes into the LA vlog and the amount of food already is unbelievable. Why is Erewhon the only thing she cares about? There are so so so many incredible things to see in LA. What a waste.

Reactions: 11
Bet she’s been home a few days as well, she posted content at what would have been the early hours LA time. She never shows herself flying economy 🤣
I only flicked through her LA vlog but she must have gone to Erewhon like four times or something stupid. She also was complaining that she had to buy another suitcase that was $100 dollar to take back all the stuff she’d be given for free/ taken from the Amazon events. Proper grabby

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Still watching LA vlog, but did Em actually upgrade her vlogging equipment or just pay someone to insert stock video of LA. I’m shocked by the visual upgrade.

Reactions: 3
I find the way she talks very strange. She is quite chaotic when talking as she doesn't stick to one thought or topic for long before moving onto something else. It doesn't flow because it's literally one random thought after another so it's hard to actually process what she is saying. She also takes unnatural pauses between words sometimes or really slows down what she's saying like there is a full stop after every word. It's just really bizarre.

Also, no way is that LA footage hers - it looks like something off The Hills 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 16
Some footage of that vlog was defo stock video of LA. Very strange. I wonder if she’s actually paying someone to do her videos now? Or did that other Emily girl do it for her. She seems to do social media stuff.

She’s now giving LA advice when she literally did one basic hike, went to an overpriced supermarket multiple times and stayed in a hotel for free. She did duck all!

Reactions: 12
She's such a joke.. must not have much to do since she has time for a workout and freebie nails after arriving home from her freebie trip....most people have responsibilities like kids, pets, groceries, a JOB ugh...

1713797542227.png

1713797656230.png

1713797681159.png

LOL! she watched Brooklyn Beckham cook :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

1713797738155.png

🙄🙄🙄🙄

1713797770960.png

• Sick
Reactions: 8
All these influencers are glorified street beggars but just switched it to the web. Web beggars. How does she have no shame?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
What a boring life she has. Back from holiday and literally has nothing to do but go to a gym class and get her nails done. Anyone reading this thread and maybe feeling jealous...just remember that when you're watching her crap about how amazing her life is!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
People with amazing lives don't have to run to the Internet to let everyone know how amazing their life is. How does one appreciate anything they have, if it's all handed to them? They didn't work their arse off for it, so there really isn't any value or pride with what they have. None of them have an ounce of shame.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Would she still be thinking of making this a 'monthly' thing if she had to pay for it? 🥴 😑

1713814327950.png

all these companies giving her freebies...just disgusting :sick:

1713814382719.png

More like acting manic to collect her freebies as fast she can 🙄

1713814432623.png

---
Is anything in her life not an 'AD' ....how awful to live this way...I'd rather not have the freebies or the constant filming and begging and just work for what I have and enjoy it. 🥴

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Couldn't figure out who she reminded me of....just remembered. Rumer Willis (daughter of Bruce Willis) who people dubbed Potato Head.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Her own Ken to carry her luggage 🤢🤢the only way he is Ken hun is the fact not one wants to think he has genitalia and he has plastic hair 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15