Em Sheldon #16 POV Ada jumper everyday, nyc on replay, family YSL bag buy & near-death-on-a flight lie!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he had any integrity he'd be embarrassed with how he's basically a kept man. I assume he has no friends because I imagine they'd never let him hear the end of it

Reactions: 11
So she is spending her time on her free trip in the Maldives ad linking everything but the kitchen sink :sick: 🙄

1714078550456.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Then Pat must be doing something right, to have that kind of rear end (for a 60 yr old pub landlady, I'd say not bad)🤣
but for a guy under 30, it's confusing & disturbing all at the same time.
Is her boyfriend gay?
He’s definitely a one pinter 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So she is spending her time on her free trip in the Maldives ad linking everything but the kitchen sink :sick: 🙄

View attachment 2897583
She couldn't believe the price?!
Um..because it was free.:D
If there is an item I like from an influencer, I just look for something similar. I refuse to click their links & give business to those that keep this ridiculous money train going.

Reactions: 12
barf :sick: why are these resorts giving her non stop freebie trips? makes me so irritated. There are people working hard all their life and can't afford to travel to such lavish places :(

1714151067550.png

She likes her eggs floating in the ocean? makes so much sense. 🥴

1714151373329.png

well no one wants to look at your ugly feet or shoes anyway :sick:

1714151531085.png

1714151515301.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
barf :sick: why are these resorts giving her non stop freebie trips? makes me so irritated. There are people working hard all their life and can't afford to travel to such lavish places :(

View attachment 2899131

She likes her eggs floating in the ocean? makes so much sense. 🥴

View attachment 2899140

well no one wants to look at your ugly feet or shoes anyway :sick:

View attachment 2899148

View attachment 2899147
Does she not proof read prior to posting. Was this a typo? 'There's no graceful way to get on a swing' (not grateful)
Her comment about eggs probably means she likes to float in the ocean whilst eating eggs. How anyone could be envious of her life is mind boggling. Travelling the world to peddle crap isn't my idea of lux living. Does she have a backup plan when this lifestyle starts to dry up?

Reactions: 5