Em Sheldon #13 Comments for clout under everyone’s pic, and wears clothes that she can’t zip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But did she actually purchase it or just added tit to her cart to test the code?

Most probably this!!! She’s so transparent. If she had 400 quid surely she should be taking herself to the bleeping dentist instead of moaning like a little brat and on the beg for free dental treatment?! I’ve never met anyone like her - spouting about such mundane uninteresting things on social media. Does she think anyone cares about her toothache?!

Reactions: 14
She’s already got one of the sweatshirts in a different colour I think so maybe would spend that. However, she’s a cheap dress slinger so I can’t imagine she’s spending that much on a self portrait dress unless it’s with a view to return it immediately after taking photos in it like seems to be the case with any non freebie. Or only wearing in content so it can be a business expense for her taxes.

Also I just caught up on the rest of the thread I’d missed and I’d think no chance to Em being on onlyfans lol. there’s no internal search feature on the site, all traffic is self driven and em doesn’t get the regular engagement with over 100k followers. She’s not likely to be willing to set up a separate profile anywhere and build an audience from scratch because it’d be too much work for her distinct lack of skill. More than anything else though I think she wouldn’t be there because she likes to think she’s better than everyone, she’s above onlyfans in the same way she’s above a more typical job, above doing any of her own diy, above paying for her own holidays/dinners/experiences etc.

Reactions: 1
Odd that she tagged her dentist the night before her teeth started to hurt isn't it saying she was so happy with her teeth or some tit. duck me she is so dull isn't she :rolleyes::sleep:
Teeth problems, tit breaking in her flat, clothes getting ruined. She does realise that part of her 'job' is to be aspirational right?

Reactions: 6
teeth in pain but happy to spend 130 on quid on jumpers and jet off to Paris. Strange priorities. I think I’d rather my teeth sorted than go away for the weekend.

funny Chloe Rose got engaged in NYC yday and Em of course had to post that people were asking her about getting engaged. She really is odd isn’t she.

also copied Chloe who did a photo on those green chairs in Paris. Except Em is shoving a croissant in her gob looking like an uncouth mess as usual

C0CD8DFD-B289-4A89-8AFF-4F5F776F59A9.jpeg
3F1DEA19-99DB-416B-B4B0-9EAE341735F9.jpeg
8774FD52-D5B6-4212-B623-B8F05C000F93.jpeg
E2FC1B63-C95F-4E11-9E9C-56C3F7E7C7D3.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Nothing more cringe than a woman begging a man for marriage when he clearly doesn't want it

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Nothing more cringe than a woman begging a man for marriage when he clearly doesn't want it
On that Clinique reel she also chose a gift for her “future mother in law”. She’s dying for people to ask her about it so she can show him.

Reactions: 8
The gall of her posting a link to her coat and then immediately following it with a dupe! There should def be guidance against this is any aff link terms.
She needs to get a grip and sort her teeth out, if she's paid the first time they were messing around rather than waiting for someone to gift she'd probably have avoided most of this on/off pain! I wonder if it was started by the dodgy retainers she flogged pre pandemic?

Reactions: 8
Em you are begging for attention!!

no one thought her ad affiliate linked ring was an engagement ring 😂 and she deliberately put it on her wedding finger to beg for attention. It’s really pathetic!!
It’s the modern day equivalent of signing in and out of msn messenger to get Matts attention

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Em you are begging for attention!!

no one thought her ad affiliate linked ring was an engagement ring 😂 and she deliberately put it on her wedding finger to beg for attention. It’s really pathetic!!
the sad thing this girl is desperate to be engaged - she doth protest too much! For someone who says she doesn't want to she mentions it a lot

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.