Em Sheldon #13 Comments for clout under everyone’s pic, and wears clothes that she can’t zip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so close to unfollowing her. Sick of everything ‘of dreams’ and her needing this that and the other for the house or garden. Just be bloody grateful for what you have!

Reactions: 8
I’m so close to unfollowing her. Sick of everything ‘of dreams’ and her needing this that and the other for the house or garden. Just be bloody grateful for what you have!
Her life is so empty that she could have all the “things of dreams” and she would still be miserable and want want want.

Imagine living life like that.

Reactions: 10
So weird she goes places, like this trip with Josie and Freddy, and she’s gushing over everything? Like we all go to a nice hotel and maybe say wow that’s nice, love the decor but don’t post multiple stories going on and on and on about it.
she really is like a child, the way she behaves, dresses and things she says. At what point is she going to grow up. Like what adult is ‘crying’ at a bedroom 🥴 the words ‘divine’, ‘heavenly’ etc are just meaningless now

Reactions: 13
Can anyone explain what went through her head when she decided those clumpy boots went well with that glittery get up?! I’m truly baffled 🤯

Reactions: 7
One thing that really annoys me is when she highlights one thing ‘wrong’ with a room in her house.

Eg in her mattress vid yesterday when she instantly goes “don’t worry about the pink bed not matching the walls I’m planning to upholster it” - it’s so unnecessary!! No one cares that the bed is pink. The bed is perfectly fine.

She does the same in the bathroom “don’t worry about the toilet flush being silver I can’t find a gold one”

It’s like she’s trying to bring it up before anyone else does but seriously Em no one else cares 😂

Reactions: 9
Not to be cruel and I know it’s hard when I family member passes, but did she honestly think her grandma would live forever?
It’s quite impressive that she’s turned having a dead grandmother into a personality trait. She’ll be doing one of her awkward kick-pose reels at the graveyard any minute.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Truly baffling. Of course no one wants to lose loved ones and we hate to think of the future without them. But no one lives for ever. Shows this bubble of thinking everything is heavenly and dreamy doesn’t equip influencers to deal with real life very well.
I’m surprised she hasn’t linked funeral outfits yet as well to be honest

Reactions: 8
So weird she goes places, like this trip with Josie and Freddy, and she’s gushing over everything? Like we all go to a nice hotel and maybe say wow that’s nice, love the decor but don’t post multiple stories going on and on and on about it.
she really is like a child, the way she behaves, dresses and things she says. At what point is she going to grow up. Like what adult is ‘crying’ at a bedroom 🥴 the words ‘divine’, ‘heavenly’ etc are just meaningless now
Her vocabulary is SO limited it’s embarrassing. Shows a lot about her up bringing

Can't wait to see how terrible this headboard looks. Whys she dragging out the reveal so much!?

Now she's saying the slats on the bed are broken 😂😂😂 it can't get much worse.

• Heart
Well from this sneak peak its going to be a disaster. Her friend recommended a throw but throws are thick so it was always going to be impossible to staple. Is she really that stupid to save a few quid on a nice fabric? Stapling on the very edge of the fabric means it just won’t hold tight and will probably snap off.
As for the bed slats being broken, no surprise. She’s had half her friends and family sleep and shag in that bed so not surprise it’s broken! Maybe instead of a wardrobe room she should have got a guest bed!
its funny everything she had always ends up broken or looking very used - shoes, bags, clothes, bed, things in her flat. At what point is she going to realise she is the common denominator for nothing lasting.
29BE3FB3-6FB3-4095-A254-8C39BF6B06B4.jpeg

Well from this sneak peak its going to be a disaster. Her friend recommended a throw but throws are thick so it was always going to be impossible to staple. Is she really that stupid to save a few quid on a nice fabric? Stapling on the very edge of the fabric means it just won’t hold tight and will probably snap off.
As for the bed slats being broken, no surprise. She’s had half her friends and family sleep and shag in that bed so not surprise it’s broken! Maybe instead of a wardrobe room she should have got a guest bed!
its funny everything she had always ends up broken or looking very used - shoes, bags, clothes, bed, things in her flat. At what point is she going to realise she is the common denominator for nothing lasting.
View attachment 1601595
She should have just draped the throw, this is going to be a gigantic duck up and it's going to look hilarious

Her friend hates her.

Put your hand in your pocket and get a professional to do it ffs.

Reactions: 7
Is she using more bleeping bouclé? Someone tell this girl to change the record!

Also, the beef was “melt in the house” was it Em? She’s either thick as two short planks or her content is even sloppier than I thought.
0DF48624-8E7B-4715-98FD-DC51667C1298.jpeg

• Haha
97F23129-59F6-4C2B-9E23-3853F252CB09.png

Couldn’t get the dog as they didn’t meet the requirements so her mum got the dog but it is actually hers?? Make it make sense please 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 30
View attachment 1604248
Couldn’t get the dog as they didn’t meet the requirements so her mum got the dog but it is actually hers?? Make it make sense please 😅
This witch is crazy 😂. "joint custody."

The dog is always at her mum's. I bet Emma has never even picked up the dog's tit.

She also is absolutely delusional and still thinks she will live in NYC at some point... I mean, she could maybe get a visitor visa for a couple of months but to actually get a work visa there would be v difficult.

A friend of mine was looking to move to the USA, she is highly educated and qualified and even then to get a visa was near impossible.

And in case she's reading here, if you go on a visitor visa for 6 months or so, you cannot work while there. If you are caught doing so, you'll end up banned from reentering 😊

Emma needs a reality check.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.