Em Sheldon #14 Illusions of wealth, politics or Saville, Em finds a way to make it about herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for Em Sheldon aka Emshelx.

Previous thread here: https://tattle.life/threads/em-shel...wears-clothes-that-she-cant-zip.32568/page-52

Thread title relates to the time when she bragged about Liz Truss being from Leeds and seeing Jimmy Saville in Roundhay Park. Other examples of tit narcissistic one upmanship include:

You’ve been to Tenerife? She’s been to Elevenife.

You went to see Coldplay, her mum was there.

You got a Tim Norton’s? She lived in Canada for three days and speaks a bit of French.

You like F1? She posted about it once in 2014.

Your hen do? She’s gonna wear white, stand in the middle of the photos, and vlog it like it’s her hen do!

Last thread took a while to fill as this girl is so boring now. Ads are few and far between, she relies on freebie trips and free meals out for content. She finally got to 100k on you tube after ten years of making videos 🥴

We are constantly baffled by her horrendous choices in fast fashion whilst trying to pretend she is as wealthy as her other influencer fake friends like Emily Canham and Josie Ldn.

Sharing a highlight photo from the last thread which sums up her approach to hair care 🤣

1678227971488.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I remember YEARS ago she did this whole ramble about why her hair was so thin and damaged and it was because in uni she wore terrible extentions.. it must have been 4/5 years since that and it still looks the exact same 😂 my hair was so dry and gross when I was fully blonde so I went darker and it looks so much nicer healthier and classier. I don’t understand why she keeps it like that

Reactions: 16
She's got a fugly botched face and she can't change that. But there's still time to change the hair. Em your mum looks like tit with the same straggly hair as yours. Use her as a cautionary tale.

Reactions: 12
Thanks for the new thread :)

This looks gross. Really bad way to advertise your new mani. 🤢

1678321737447.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Do her and em canham get their nails done for free?! This is such a pisstake

Reactions: 6
Yep hair and nails always done for free. It’s gross. They pay for so little and god knows what the brand gets out of it because I would not book anything Em Sheldon has for free

Reactions: 15
Since I’ve followed Em (maybe 5 years now) she’s never paid for a hair or nail appt as far as I’ve seen. All been Ad Pr.
She's very fortunate in that she doesn't seem to pay for much at all... Maybe just her mortgage and a couple of bills and car lease. Everything else is gifted... Makeup, Botox, fillers, vacations, some groceries, meals out, hair salon etc. She isn't rich, everything is free. It will be a reality shock once everything dries up. I don't think being an "influencer" (I use that term lightly for her) is sustainable. She hasn't had any good collabs like others, most of her work is posting affiliate links.

That’s why she gets whiney when her flat has issues because she can’t get builders or trades to work for free. She’s not used to paying and therefore would rather just live with a leaking roof or mould.

Where abouts does she live.
I thought she lived in a massive house in west london but I assuming she doesn’t

Reactions: 1
She used to post half brags about how expensive her building works cost was and it feels impossible to imagine it cost as much as she claimed that the work would have so many issues so soon after (though her being lazy and sloppy will def have not helped) - she's have been told about how to avoid things, encouraged to put things in at the same time like the fan she thinks is ugly or whatever.

Poorly finished because she begged discounts for exposure and so not considered a proper customer with high end materials, or because she went cheap after getting expensive quotes, or simply such a grim way of living that it was decent quality and she's actively working at ruining stuff for her boring aesthetic? It's every single room at this point from the crumbling bedroom wall crack to the leaky pod.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Where abouts does she live.
I thought she lived in a massive house in west london but I assuming she doesn’t
she lives in a standard two story terrace that you’d find in any city - no grand facade or high pitched roof. The house has been split into two flats - she lives on the ground floor and shares a front door with her upstairs neighbours but she’s never mentioned them. All the photos she posts on her morning walks are of houses in streets that have no resemblance to hers.

Reactions: 14
funny that attention seeking tweets always turn out to be a load of guff with her
00D47FB4-110B-45C0-9728-BC407ED01B95.jpeg
2C2905D2-758F-40D3-BAAB-AACE40998B4E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So after banging on about buying a designer bag for her birthday in December, she then bought one and sent it back I thought? And yet she still hasn’t rebought it? And it’s March!
Wonder if she spent the money elsewhere.
She said she wants to make a day of it 🙄🙄 even though the first time she just ordered it online? She’s so odd!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
she lives in a standard two story terrace that you’d find in any city - no grand facade or high pitched roof. The house has been split into two flats - she lives on the ground floor and shares a front door with her upstairs neighbours but she’s never mentioned them. All the photos she posts on her morning walks are of houses in streets that have no resemblance to hers.
Also just to clarify she lives on the bottom floor… doesn’t actually have access to an upstairs 😂

Reactions: 8
So they drove all the way to Manchester for a flight? Got to be a freebie trip…

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.