Em Sheldon #12 20+ aff links a day but engagement’s dying, will sloppy Em ever stop lying?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t recall a single ad where I’ve thought it was well done. Everything is so half arsed. She gets free dinners but the way she does the content is awful, hard to follow and really not interesting. I can only thing the places that give her free stuff just aren’t paying attention to the type of influencer she is and the fact she offers zero good content and will literally work with any brand. But it’s an industry of liars and fakes which is perfect for Shel. She doesn’t need to do better as no one is demanding better of her. Well not yet anyway…

Reactions: 16
Lol she’s blanked out the number of views on each video. Must be ashamed of how tit they are??
B8838A0F-776C-4211-A27D-C7BB8E4687B7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I can’t recall a single ad where I’ve thought it was well done. Everything is so half arsed. She gets free dinners but the way she does the content is awful, hard to follow and really not interesting. I can only thing the places that give her free stuff just aren’t paying attention to the type of influencer she is and the fact she offers zero good content and will literally work with any brand. But it’s an industry of liars and fakes which is perfect for Shel. She doesn’t need to do better as no one is demanding better of her. Well not yet anyway…
She’s completely in the “influencer world” to benefit herself and provides no value what so ever to her audience. Like we’ve said before it’s obvious that she gets little to no repeat jobs by brands because she fails to deliver each time in terms of numbers. Very embarrassing, hide that like count all you want Em but your desperate strategies for engagement do not go unnoticed 💀

Lol she’s blanked out the number of views on each video. Must be ashamed of how tit they are??View attachment 1354457
Does she forget we can see that??? 😂😂😂 I’d honestly have a little bit more respect for her if she just admitted she’s struggling at the moment, instead just hides everything and makes out she’s doing the best she’s ever done — spoiler, you aren’t. There’s no way this pretend job is sustainable!

Reactions: 6
I've not watched the vlogs but her Disney content provides absolutely no value AT ALL. How many bleeping reels has she put up on Instagram of the same sloppy footage, badly cut together. Its just all her her her. Nothing useful to anyone. They have all done awfully as well because we are going through a cost of living crisis where people are making choices between food and heating and watching her stuff her face is just so off the mark at the moment.

As people cut back on buying clothes, she is going to feel the pinch big time as affiliate income must be her main source. Marketing budgets are going to be slashed everywhere and she was bottom of the barrel as it was with no recurring partnerships or ambassadorships.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What the hell is she doing all day on these freebie trips? Just lounging around with her mum and the dog?
I mean I guess the hotels must have free rooms and better to have it occupied than empty under the guise of advertising???

The thing is it just isn't a good look is it. Going from AD PR stay to AD PR stay. And surely she has moved on to a competitor of the first hotel now? So which one is she meant to be plugging?! And LOL at her saying that the treehouses are full or she would have booked one. You get what you're given you beggar as you haven't actually paid!

Reactions: 14
Direct competitors one day after another, even flagging how close they are to each other! I hope they blacklist her.
And in a furniture store saying “I need something like this for my flat”- um, buy them then??? She’s such a bleeping beg and truly does not give a tit that she looks it.

Reactions: 11
Thing is if you keep checking into freebie hotels and proclaiming they are all great it loses impact. I literally couldn’t give an f about the place she just stayed. Did she even show the room or just her spinning around in the pool? It’s so dated and cringe. She has just over 200 likes on the reel she did. It’s embarrassing.

Now another hotel. Yawn 🥱

And begging for that garden furniture. Is there anything less transparent??

Reactions: 12
The Fish Hotel is actually part of the same company as Dormy House. There's three hotels all next to each other part of the same estate. It's nice, although overpriced and we found the service was pretty poor when we stayed at the Fish Hotel compared to other hotels in that price range. She could definitely be making more exciting content though, the country estate the hotels are set in is gorgeous and there are such lovely walks and stuff. Probably too hot for the dog during the day, but would be gorgeous in the evening given the beautiful weather we've had this week. Also there are so many nice places around there where you can walk and lovely pubs and stuff so she could be sharing a lot more content rather than just sitting around in a white bathrobe 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Why doesn't she clarify that then?! Who is this mid week random hotel stay content aimed at?!

Reactions: 6
@epl000 you’ve explained more useful info in your short post than Shel boy has in multiple videos.
It’s hilarious she turns up and does such a bad job, there’s like a million things she could do better to make the content engaging or informative. Not going to give her the tips on here though! Let her flounder and poison her own well with useless content.

She’s put up a post clearly at soho farmhouse as well. So tells people these hotels are sooo amazing yet runs off to use the facilities at a private member’s club 🤣🤣 you couldn’t make it up

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just unfollowed Dormy House after seeing her reels/stories pop up on my feed. Any hotel that would gift a stay to this stupid beg will never get my hard earned cash.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
@Lechat :ROFLMAO: as if she would do any of it anyway. Can't wait for another terrible reel which is undoubtedly coming our way after she's linked the outfits she has been wearing ofc. Must be nice to just spend your week swanning around!

Just unfollowed Dormy House after seeing her reels/stories pop up on my feed. Any hotel that would gift a stay to this stupid beg will never get my hard earned cash.
You need to email/call them and tell them why.

No more can we just sit and not have our voices heard. We need to take action against every influencer that brings no value to table.

I actually think her goal isn’t promoting these stays, she probably doesn’t get paid, just the free stay (I could be wrong?) but I think once she’s checked in she doesn’t give a duck. Just wants to give this illusion of luxury lifestyle, with hot tubs and roll top baths. Which is fine - except she can’t actually afford any of this I don’t think, if she could she wouldn’t be shilling the same tit thru aff links, day in-day out. Even if she could afford it, she’s so bleeping self obsessed she would no doubt spend the money on more tacky designer pieces. So it’s all quite ironic really.
All I know is that I am actually following her purely to laugh at her cringeworthy life and watch the slow-mo, car crash faux pas she does. The freebies will stop eventually and then what will she have? She won’t make anything from all her tit polyester clothes 🤣
She’s a spoilt brat, completely enabled by her mother who is just riding this last wave of “influencing”, really badly.
she annoys me so much 🤣 I should just unfollow

Reactions: 14
I actually think her goal isn’t promoting these stays, she probably doesn’t get paid, just the free stay (I could be wrong?) but I think once she’s checked in she doesn’t give a duck. Just wants to give this illusion of luxury lifestyle, with hot tubs and roll top baths. Which is fine - except she can’t actually afford any of this I don’t think, if she could she wouldn’t be shilling the same tit thru aff links, day in-day out. Even if she could afford it, she’s so bleeping self obsessed she would no doubt spend the money on more tacky designer pieces. So it’s all quite ironic really.
All I know is that I am actually following her purely to laugh at her cringeworthy life and watch the slow-mo, car crash faux pas she does. The freebies will stop eventually and then what will she have? She won’t make anything from all her tit polyester clothes 🤣
She’s a spoilt brat, completely enabled by her mother who is just riding this last wave of “influencing”, really badly.
she annoys me so much 🤣 I should just unfollow
100% this. She doesn’t get she’s being asked to advertise the companies, not advertising herself. The followers that don’t end up on this thread (I imagine few and far between lol) aren’t bothered about boring, basic, polyester clad Em Shel- theyre looking at all Cotswolds influencer content or london content broadly, or part of the influencer community and engaging purely to get engagement back. Actual fans of HER- I just don’t believe they exist.
I also think I should just unfollow often but she represents the worst of the industry to me and I want to know what companies should be avoided for facilitating this mess.

Reactions: 9
She’s STILL begging for a coffee machine over on the home account! It’s been months now! I wonder how long she will persist for before a company finally caves and sends her one, or if she’ll eventually just buy one like most people have to!

Reactions: 7
Absolute cringe. WHiCh oNe iS tHE BeSt before going on to demand that she needs a bean to cup coffee machine to use up all the freebie coffee beans she’s been sent. She’s pathetic.

How about buy a grinder and coffee machine from your own bleeping purse? If your boyfriend spends money buying coffee capsules then clearly you have enough to buy a machine as nespresso capsules aren’t cheap!! I really hope no firm is thick enough to give into her. They way she tagged krups too, so obvious she’s trying to get a free one

Reactions: 10
I think it’s quite telling whenever she discusses something that she’s had to pay for she always comments on how “eXpeNsIve” it is. She has had so much tit gifted to her for free she’s out of touch with how much things actually cost. She’s going to get a hard dose of reality once the freebies stop rolling in, I really hope we get to witness her demise otherwise I’ve been hate following her for far too long for nothing 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.