Em Sheldon #12 20+ aff links a day but engagement’s dying, will sloppy Em ever stop lying?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tragic accident but OF COURSE miss make it all about me walked past it and might know the lady involved. Can she just stop?
Her grief tourism makes me feel physically sick to read every time 😷

Reactions: 25
I espied Shelboy today in Granger and Co 👀

Tragic accident but OF COURSE miss make it all about me walked past it and might know the lady involved. Can she just stop?
I mean it’s a stretch her suggesting she knows the woman 🥴 tbh I think her comments were more to draw attention to her swanning around Chelsea because she still wants everyone to think she lives in the RBKC.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Long time lurker here 👋 do you think she realises that getting all these freebies and therefore having to put AD PR on every.single.story makes her so unrelatable? I think she thinks it makes her look like a “proper influencer” 😂

the other influencers I follow actually don’t do a lot of ads and do Aff links of things they actually use and wear which makes it so much relatable and organic. It’s so clear Em goes to every brand to get freebies they clearly are not approaching her particularly because of her dog end engagement. I reckon she gets a buzz from getting the freebies and allows her to think she has this “influence” which she clearly doesn’t have on her audience.

Reactions: 11
Long time lurker here 👋 do you think she realises that getting all these freebies and therefore having to put AD PR on every.single.story makes her so unrelatable? I think she thinks it makes her look like a “proper influencer” 😂

the other influencers I follow actually don’t do a lot of ads and do Aff links of things they actually use and wear which makes it so much relatable and organic. It’s so clear Em goes to every brand to get freebies they clearly are not approaching her particularly because of her dog end engagement. I reckon she gets a buzz from getting the freebies and allows her to think she has this “influence” which she clearly doesn’t have on her audience.
Just screams immaturity and desperation, cant believe she doesn’t see how this looks to everyone

Reactions: 9
If the supermarket shooting in Buffalo happened in NYC, Em wouldn’t stop going on about how she was just there. But as it’s further out in the state she won’t mention it 🤔

She’ll also never weigh in on all the bad sh that goes on in the US, like recent abortion laws. She just gushes how ‘dreamy’ New York is. She’s like a 13 year old, though most 13 year olds I know are more clued up.

Reactions: 13
Why does it take so long for them to get everything fixed? Been waiting months to get the tap fixed? Surely just pay and get it sorted ASAP

Reactions: 2
Why does it take so long for them to get everything fixed? Been waiting months to get the tap fixed? Surely just pay and get it sorted ASAP
Things like this are when I realise the influencer life is not the one, yep she gets all this free tit and goes on paid for holidays but she must be cash poor, if I had a leak I'd have it fixed as quickly as I could get someone in, likewise if I had a new hot tap.

Reactions: 6
She’s blatantly begging fir a new coffee machine. Complaining she needs to pay for an electrician but also needs a coffee machine. Boo hoo! Trying buying one yourself.

Reactions: 10
Imagine someone coming round and having to boil a pan to make a hot drink?! I just can't compute. Literally just buy a kettle. And while you're at it Em, you can get coffee bean grinders too, and a cafetiere, then you can use all those precious coffee beans without having to pay loads of money for a new fancy machine. It's what normal people do 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Imagine someone coming round and having to boil a pan to make a hot drink?! I just can't compute. Literally just buy a kettle. And while you're at it Em, you can get coffee bean grinders too, and a cafetiere, then you can use all those precious coffee beans without having to pay loads of money for a new fancy machine. It's what normal people do 🤷‍♀️
Her moaning about that coffee machine, things don't last forever Em I;m afraid but they last a lot longer if you look after them, you need to clean and descale them which I bet she never has.

Reactions: 8
Can literally get a kettle for a tenner in Argos. It’s not ‘aesthetically pleasing’ but you can just shove it in the cupboard when your not using it.

Oh wait silly me, there is no storage space because it’s a small flat rammed full of free tit

Reactions: 11
She has a £200 ish gifted Nespresso machine but she won’t put it out as it ‘doesn’t go’ with her kitchen?! She’s mad.

Reactions: 9
I wonder if her builders are just so fed up of everything going wrong in her flat and her complaining things have broken that they just put her bottom of the waiting list
Not to mention she can’t even put a mirror up so every time they go round there they prob get roped into about ten other things 😂

I wonder if her builders are just so fed up of everything going wrong in her flat and her complaining things have broken that they just put her bottom of the waiting list
Not to mention she can’t even put a mirror up so every time they go round there they prob get roped into about ten other things 😂
Isnt “too busy” like the universal way to say “I don’t want to work with you, find someone else” ?
Yes builders & the trades are busy always but waiting that long for a tap and she’s not considered that they’re hoping she’ll get someone else? Delusional as usual 🤣

Reactions: 4
Jules Von Hep has posted on his Instagram stories that he has been approached by slim fast and it’s a straight up no from him. Em and him follow each other on Instagram. I hope she sees the stories and feels embarrassed about her working with them!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.