Em Sheldon #12 20+ aff links a day but engagement’s dying, will sloppy Em ever stop lying?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That poor chefs career must be going down hill if he’s ended up in Em kitchen. He’s gone from riches to rags.
Imagine bragging that you’ve got a pastry chef from the ritz to come and do a Chinese takeaway 2 courses and then for dessert had warmed up ready made Daylesford pudding. For all the access she has to lovely things, completely undeserved, my god doesn’t she waste it?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Was it meant to be an ad for the service as well? Because yet again she’s done such a poor job I wouldn’t actually know what the chef did or how the food was or any reason why I should book it.
It’s funny because she wants to flex that she has these opportunities but literally makes such tit content.

Reactions: 14
Was it meant to be an ad for the service as well? Because yet again she’s done such a poor job I wouldn’t actually know what the chef did or how the food was or any reason why I should book it.
It’s funny because she wants to flex that she has these opportunities but literally makes such tit content.
And then she bumbles so much content into one evening. If it’s a free / ad PR dinner for the chef, why is she then advertising Daylesford puddings and that espresso martini company (she made the deadest espresso martini too 😭)

Reactions: 11
And then she bumbles so much content into one evening. If it’s a free / ad PR dinner for the chef, why is she then advertising Daylesford puddings and that espresso martini company (she made the deadest espresso martini too 😭)
This is so true. Always shoe horning aff links in or plugging free tit she’s been sent. Her content is such a chaotic mess. I can’t believe a single person looks at her clothes, hair, activities and thinks wow ‘aspirational’.

It actually looks bad that she plugged tryzapp and daylesford at that dinner party. Says to me you don’t get three courses and therefore not great!

Reactions: 11
Her fashion advice is dire!
Abattoir white boots
white dresses for wedding guests
dresses with low cut v neck and slit for a graduation.
biker boots for the races

i think her dress sense is dreadful and everything looks synthetic cheap fabrics too.

Her fashion advice is dire!
Abattoir white boots
white dresses for wedding guests
dresses with low cut v neck and slit for a graduation.
biker boots for the races

i think her dress sense is dreadful and everything looks synthetic cheap fabrics too.
That's because it is. Miss Shel who'll shill £1.2k on a YSL bag, but only buys clothes from Zara and H&M

1652262167295.png

Reactions: 2
She has no idea how to style herself / pair stuff together. All her looks are always a one piece / dress. Ask her how to do a capsule wardrobe / how to wear a white shirt 5 ways, etc and she wouldn’t have a clue. Remember when she used to do those “how to style a jumpsuit” reels and she’d get hundreds of comments telling her how bad it was 🥲

Reactions: 8
Lol sooo she posts about hayfever and what are the remedies and then suddenly a post advertising a spray. She’s so ridiculous it’s a joke. Everyone can see her faux ‘problem’ before advertising a solution.
Trust me if you had hayfever annually you buy tablets etc well in advance

Reactions: 7
She always records her videos for like at least 3 seconds too long, makes them so awkward 🥴

Reactions: 8
So awkward, and so often with the same exact thing, all too long and all round offputting. So much of her content should be photos rather than reels too

Reactions: 6
Her reels consist of jumping, flamingo leg or awkwardly and unnecessarily twirling around somewhere for no plausible reason. And when you look down the reels shes produced there’s literally hundreds of the same shite.
She has no clue what an audience wants to see at all.

Reactions: 12
Everything Em does completely baffles me, why are her clothes hanging like that??? She’s just so sloppy 😩

6FFA8847-184B-4C22-8DB8-ABB6B1368ACE.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
This isn't the first time we've seen her drying clothes like this and it's sloppy as ever but my big questions are: why the duck is this considered shareable content by her, and isn't she like 28 at this point? 'this is what adulthood tastes like'? she owns a flat & has a company that allegedly has 3 staff - this is such childish, pathetic drivel.

When she posts things like this she makes it crystal clear that she's got no bleeping clue who her audience is or how to appeal to them, but I guess that's what happens when your content is driven by whatever tit you can get for free, rather than anything meaningful

Reactions: 17
I'm 29 and I've been drying my clothes weekly for over 10 years now...embarrassing to act like it's a new thing to her at this age

Reactions: 9
Towels, clothes, light colours and dark colours. And this bish was complaining the free washing machine turned her white clothes a funny colour. Lol. Shes a mess. We all know she’s the sort to wash her knickers with her tea towels

• Sick
Have just seen this reel on the home page, the stupid “living room” is so cramped she can’t fit in a coffee or side table so has to perch her #adpr flowers on the side of the couch 🤣🤣🤣 presume they moved them out the way when they turn it into a bed for guests hahaha just when you thought it wasn’t possible, she just gets more and more ridiculous
2C75BD52-8F9D-46D8-814A-59F02FE855BA.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.