Em Sheldon #12 20+ aff links a day but engagement’s dying, will sloppy Em ever stop lying?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More furniture in that room? Why! She is such an idiot I honestly don't get it. The lack of draining rack/board by the sink is such poor design too.

Everything is soooo interesting to Em isn't it. Tbf if I was mortgaged up to the gills as much as she (probably) is I would be more worried about the interest rate rises too. I wonder how long a fix she has on her mortgage as she must have bought it almost 2 years ago so if it was a 2 year fix then that could be fun for her to re-mortgage.

Reactions: 6
😂 it’s tiny and ridiculously positioned.
Personally I had a 1.5 sink installed in my kitchen because you can never have enough sink space. If she’d chosen a better layout for the kitchen then she wouldn’t have ended up with such a poor designed. that said she clearly doesn’t cook much so doubt the ergonomics matter to her

Reactions: 8
The sink IS squished and I will never be convinced otherwise. The tap almost touches the cupboard above 🙄

Reactions: 13
It being objectively any size barely matters when the video showed Matt struggling with access to the whole thing anyway.

Its funny to me that she harps on about wanting acts of service from Matt, and wants a creator to do her filming and editing.
24 hours is a lot of day when you’ve nothing to do but twirl and jump and shill.

Not sure if this has been mentioned and I missed it but her accounts for last year are out

Reactions: 6
Still got mummy and brother on the payroll I see. bleeping hell though. Being a useless waste of space pays!!!! Reserves up again :eek:

If you took away the amount made from cookies that she does not disclose then her earnings would be a small percentage of what it is now in my opinion.

Reactions: 3
It being objectively any size barely matters when the video showed Matt struggling with access to the whole thing anyway.

Its funny to me that she harps on about wanting acts of service from Matt, and wants a creator to do her filming and editing.
24 hours is a lot of day when you’ve nothing to do but twirl and jump and shill.

Not sure if this has been mentioned and I missed it but her accounts for last year are out
I’m being nosey but what are they filed under or is that not allowed?

Reactions: 1
Yep it’s public info. Just Google Emma Sheldon Companies House and it should come up

Reactions: 1
Yep it’s public info. Just Google Emma Sheldon Companies House and it should come up
This is the bit I tripped up on, she doesn’t like being called Emma so I was searching Em on companies house 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
View attachment 1246598
So sensitive about the sink comment 🤣 I don’t think they were fearful, Em. Also using a wide lens doesn’t count towards your point. And why talk about random details in the photo that have nothing to do with the sink? It just makes people think of the bar stools not not think of them 🫠
How is the sink area huge??? It’s very small and the sink is in an awful place and squashed. Your face is in line with the cupboard and the set up looks all wrong and was far better before.

Reactions: 7
Still got mummy and brother on the payroll I see. bleeping hell though. Being a useless waste of space pays!!!! Reserves up again :eek:
I wish it gave fuller details of say what employees were paid and a rev before expenses etc. This amount of money for zero talent is so offensive

Reactions: 5
1651943086857.png

How can you host a sit down dinner party on your kitchen side? where do the people sat on the right hand side tuck their legs?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 1250226

How can you host a sit down dinner party on your kitchen side? where do the people sat on the right hand side tuck their legs?
Hahahahhahahaha this has made my evening. £700k on a flat to host a dinner party round your kitchen island 💀💀

Are 5 people standing?! (Also the 2 placemats at the far end don’t match the rest and it’s upsetting me)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Honestly can’t wait to see how people sat round that island! No leg space so having to lean forward to eat, some dinner party. And the poor chef basically having a tiny stretch of worktop to prepare a dinner. Her kitchen is bleeping terrible

She acts so upper class and privileged but then doesn’t know why you use a decanter, and uses completely the wrong glasses for the drinks she is serving 😭 maybe next time put the espresso martini in a….wait for it….martini glass?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.