Em Sheldon #12 20+ aff links a day but engagement’s dying, will sloppy Em ever stop lying?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuinely don’t understand her. She’s got a wardrobe with those shelves in but because she’s a lazy slob and can’t fold anything she’s ordered boxes to fit in the squares?? Even when the wardrobes have doors. Surely those shelves are for folding jeans and jumpers on? Or storing shoes, bags etc. Everything in her life is so chaotic.
Look at the way they've just shoved those blankets on the left in!

Reactions: 3
I went to school with em..and I remember how she used to walk round like she was queen b with her mini skirt and ratty hair extensions😂 honestly she wasn’t a nice girl at all. If you weren’t popular she would not give you the time of day

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I went to school with em..and I remember how she used to walk round like she was queen b with her mini skirt and ratty hair extensions😂 honestly she wasn’t a nice girl at all. If you weren’t popular she would not give you the time of day
This doesn’t surprise me in the slightest! I can imagine her being a complete attention seeker and not a girls girl at all.

Reactions: 6
Oooh spill the tea ☕ she said she was bullied at school from memory…

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oooh spill the tea ☕ she said she was bullied at school from memory…
I mean there’s not really any tea, she was just your cliché popular girl with a popular boyfriend who was known to cheat on her, and I’d be very surprised if she was bullied lmao because by who another bitchy girl in her friendship group?

Reactions: 5
DF655B13-32AB-43A5-96B8-AAB028BB6EA0.jpeg

Has she photoshopped her legs to look slimmer here? You can see the outline of her legs through the dress but it doesn’t match up with below

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 1240204
Has she photoshopped her legs to look slimmer here? You can see the outline of her legs through the dress but it doesn’t match up with below
Person says they’re top heavy so she suggests horizontal stripes🤦‍♀️ Which are incidentally a very basic and lazy suggestion for Paris 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Sallie Axl did better at Paris fashion with her bag of berets 🤣

Reactions: 7
Zero fashion knowledge at all, everything she wears looks as cheap as it is.
I'm sick of seeing her describe everything as stretchy or affordable. If these are the only ways she can describe clothes in an attempt to influence, and it seems like it is all she's got apart from 'insane', then influencing isn't the job for you.

Reactions: 11
What would people do without Em? Her account is better than google. Want an outfit ask Em and there you go she has the answer, no matter the occasion. Holiday guru too. Also has a book out with yummy 🙄 recipes, got her presets so you can filter the shite out of yourself like she does. The girl is just amazing..

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I mean there’s not really any tea, she was just your cliché popular girl with a popular boyfriend who was known to cheat on her, and I’d be very surprised if she was bullied lmao because by who another bitchy girl in her friendship group?
Lmao I also went to school with her, we might even know each other 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This has enraged me for two reasons.

1. It’s disgusting to use someone’s illness for engagement. If she was just sharing his story, there was no need to repost her old comments. She could have just shared something from his page but no, she wants us to see how amazing she is for thinking about him.

2. How dare she suggest that no one else should have a bad day because they’re not going through what he is? Yes, his illness is completely tit, but everyone’s feelings are valid. For all she knows, someone reading that might be going through something that’s objectively “worse” than his terrible illness. Besides, your own problems are always going to be more important to you than other people’s - it’s just human nature.
1BF15F51-23AC-4F9E-8EED-D3D05461AACA.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.