Em Sheldon #12 20+ aff links a day but engagement’s dying, will sloppy Em ever stop lying?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This has enraged me for two reasons.

1. It’s disgusting to use someone’s illness for engagement. If she was just sharing his story, there was no need to repost her old comments. She could have just shared something from his page but no, she wants us to see how amazing she is for thinking about him.

2. How dare she suggest that no one else should have a bad day because they’re not going through what he is? Yes, his illness is completely tit, but everyone’s feelings are valid. For all she knows, someone reading that might be going through something that’s objectively “worse” than his terrible illness. Besides, your own problems are always going to be more important to you than other people’s - it’s just human nature.
View attachment 1243345
The amount of trivial crap she’s posts EVERY SINGLE DAY complaining about literally nothing 🤦🏼‍♀️

But I’ve seen her share this before.. it’s the day of the year she uses her dead friend for content. See you all this time next year when she rolls him out again 😷

Reactions: 9
This has enraged me for two reasons.

1. It’s disgusting to use someone’s illness for engagement. If she was just sharing his story, there was no need to repost her old comments. She could have just shared something from his page but no, she wants us to see how amazing she is for thinking about him.

2. How dare she suggest that no one else should have a bad day because they’re not going through what he is? Yes, his illness is completely tit, but everyone’s feelings are valid. For all she knows, someone reading that might be going through something that’s objectively “worse” than his terrible illness. Besides, your own problems are always going to be more important to you than other people’s - it’s just human nature.
View attachment 1243345
tit like this makes me so angry

If I was that sick person, and I posted that status and someone quoted it saying “make sure you’re happy today cos this guy has it bad!” I’d be so annoyed 😑

Her using Dean’s death really bothers me too. Same playbook as using her brothers illness, Matt’s diabetes and her Nannas heart attack. Using other people for sympathy and likes it’s just a bit sick.
It’s munchausen by proxy in a way, almost keeping her friends and family ‘sick’ to paint herself as a victim worthy of sympathy because she has it so hard. Whereas she has a very easy privileged life in reality.

Her Kim takes are just stupid. Yes Kim lost a lot of weight. She had a goal to fit in that dress, rightly or wrongly. Who gives a duck that EmShEl wouldn’t do it because she likes eating cArBs. Literally no one. And if you’re a size 8 you’ve probably never had to worry about losing weight to look good so maybe sit this one out!

Reactions: 15
She literally has some form of munchausens by proxy.

She has to make any bad news situation about her so she can get sympathy and attention by proxy. It’s sick.

She’s a sociopath- can’t feel empathy unless she can directly make it about herself. “How does this affect ME though” is basically her first thought about anything.

I dislike her.

Reactions: 12
Interesting…. Was the boyfriend not her slave photographer/videographer?

(could be wrong - just assumed that was the case)

837BE05A-63AB-4DF5-8BF2-9B40E05B13F0.jpeg

Reactions: 6
Yeah definitely seen Matt filming stuff in the reflection of windows etc!

Who would apply for this job? I don’t see the appeal and no compensation mentioned. I think job ads without a salary or pay rate should be illegal

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s very much making it sound like she’s hiring a part time employee, but there’s no way lazy sheldon would give a duck about employment rights to do that☺
If someone else is going to edit her work, genuinely what will the girl do all day? It’s not like she’s so swamped with the other parts of content creation.

Reactions: 8
Who would want to work for her? She’ll pay them in free protein bars that she’s hoarded her kitchen and will tip them a very generous £5 at Christmas.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is she hiring someone to do the only bit of her job she still does?! Surely making reels is just...what the job is. I'm baffled.

Reactions: 10
Hard to swallow that she can afford to hire staff with the utter bollocks she puts out there! Or do you think she is trying to turn things around? She has hardly any paid partnerships anymore. Em hon, its because you are despicable and dislikable. Hiring staff won't change that.

The way she brings that friend up year on year is just beyond comprehension. I genuinely hope that no one close to him ever sees it as if someone was using one of my family members death for engagement I would need to be held back.

She’s probably asking for examples of work so can rip their ideas off since she clearly has none other than twirling around in ill fitting clothes.

The friend thing is so gross. Post a pic of you both together and leave it at that.

Reactions: 7
She literally has some form of munchausens by proxy.

She has to make any bad news situation about her so she can get sympathy and attention by proxy. It’s sick.

She’s a sociopath- can’t feel empathy unless she can directly make it about herself. “How does this affect ME though” is basically her first thought about anything.

I dislike her.
Munchausens-she's cunty perhaps? Is that a form of it. Should be for savvy shel

8D72DD5C-042E-4F80-B76F-9C61F7499F61.jpeg

So sensitive about the sink comment 🤣 I don’t think they were fearful, Em. Also using a wide lens doesn’t count towards your point. And why talk about random details in the photo that have nothing to do with the sink? It just makes people think of the bar stools not not think of them 🫠

• Haha
Lol with the wide angle lens to show the sink. She’s not fooling anyone. Weird place to put a sink

Reactions: 13
Sorry but that sink is cramped. It’s the cupboard above as much as to the side, meaning it’s not ergonomic nor practical. The fact she has to correct people makes it all the more funny.

did anyone see the posts where she’s ordered more chairs or bar stools or something? Lol there won’t be space to move in that kitchen. Guess putting in a big stupid island instead of a dining table was a mistake haha

"thanks for the advice" on mortgages - it wasn't advice, it was just explaining how fixed vs tracker works which you'd expect her to know what with having a mortgage and being an expert. Also hardly surprising interest rates are rising from when they've been at an all time low?!

Reactions: 4
"thanks for the advice" on mortgages - it wasn't advice, it was just explaining how fixed vs tracker works which you'd expect her to know what with having a mortgage and being an expert. Also hardly surprising interest rates are rising from when they've been at an all time low?!
I thought the same! And the way she says ‘interesting’ so weird. Mortgages aren’t that complex and it’s factual the way they work not ‘advice’ 🤦🏼‍♀️
She’s really not clever at all. And clearly trying to copy Emily Canham whose got that home account and did a podcast on mortgages

Reactions: 3
Sorry but that sink is cramped. It’s the cupboard above as much as to the side, meaning it’s not ergonomic nor practical. The fact she has to correct people makes it all the more funny.

did anyone see the posts where she’s ordered more chairs or bar stools or something? Lol there won’t be space to move in that kitchen. Guess putting in a big stupid island instead of a dining table was a mistake haha
The sink is ridiculous! You need a space at one side for the dirty dishes and a draining board at the other side for the clean ones!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.