Em Sheldon #12 20+ aff links a day but engagement’s dying, will sloppy Em ever stop lying?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope she bleaches them- then they can be patchy and gross and match the fences she painted lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So got the freebie gardeners to dig all the plants out of her garden and now just has plastic grass and a patio. Brilliant. Who needs wildlife eh. Glad someone messaged her and called her out on it. It costs money to replace the plants she’s ripped out. So guess that’s another thing to beg for.
Oh and someone broke in her flat. Guess that’s the problem with all these guests she’s had staying. None of them give a duck and probably didn’t lock the dock properly. I bet the other flat that shares her front door is annoyed with all these people coming and going, it’s very inconsiderate actually.

Reactions: 13
I wonder how the police actually feel about dealing with a robbery after the owner has advertised every part of the property and bragged about the cost of everything.
I usually couldn’t have more sympathy for people getting burgled but as far as em is concerned, I’m just interested in how she spins this. Ad aff or a begged promo for a lock company? Door company? blaming it on people targeting influencers and people being so jealous of her (cue more comparisons with Molly mae)?
Her poor neighbour.

Reactions: 13
I wonder how the police actually feel about dealing with a robbery after the owner has advertised every part of the property and bragged about the cost of everything.
I usually couldn’t have more sympathy for people getting burgled but as far as em is concerned, I’m just interested in how she spins this. Ad aff or a begged promo for a lock company? Door company? blaming it on people targeting influencers and people being so jealous of her (cue more comparisons with Molly mae)?
Her poor neighbour.
Normally I’d have every sympathy that the belongings that people have worked so hard for have been stolen by someone but she hasnt paid for anything.. it’s a storage unit of freebies and not a home.

I also think there has just been a tamper with the lock. I don’t believe she has been robbed or she would have shared endless pictures of what was moved round, missing etc.

Nice for the burglars she has even advertised her lock type for next time so they know what they are working with 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Normally I’d have every sympathy that the belongings that people have worked so hard for have been stolen by someone but she hasnt paid for anything.. it’s a storage unit of freebies and not a home.

I also think there has just been a tamper with the lock. I don’t believe she has been robbed or she would have shared endless pictures of what was moved round, missing etc.

Nice for the burglars she has even advertised her lock type for next time so they know what they are working with 🤦🏼‍♀️
Agree very much. I would normally have sympathy too but as you say her home is a storage unit for freebies and hoarding stuff like electronics, peloton, golf clubs etc which she freely shows off every single day. No one makes her do that, she chooses too. I am sure the neighbour that shares the front door is furious as their safety is compromised by
Em Saville showing off all her goods online and making the flat a target not to mention letting others stay in her flat so a revolving group of people with the key. Bear in mind she also has cleaners and gardeners procured for free. Who can say for certain if one of those hasn’t tipped off someone else saying rob this flat the girl is dumb as duck and has loads of tit to steal.
Emily canham was def staying there when Em went to Scotland as well. I personally would hate to be away and have a friend coming and going as they might not lock up properly.
The police probably laughed when called out knowing it’s a typical influencer showing off online with no regard to safety or security. Like showing the door lock online. How bleeping stupid can you get. Again if I was her neighbour I’d be fuming and tell the stupid idiot to stop posting tit online.

Reactions: 3
Agree very much. I would normally have sympathy too but as you say her home is a storage unit for freebies and hoarding stuff like electronics, peloton, golf clubs etc which she freely shows off every single day. No one makes her do that, she chooses too. I am sure the neighbour that shares the front door is furious as their safety is compromised by
Em Saville showing off all her goods online and making the flat a target not to mention letting others stay in her flat so a revolving group of people with the key. Bear in mind she also has cleaners and gardeners procured for free. Who can say for certain if one of those hasn’t tipped off someone else saying rob this flat the girl is dumb as duck and has loads of tit to steal.
Emily canham was def staying there when Em went to Scotland as well. I personally would hate to be away and have a friend coming and going as they might not lock up properly.
The police probably laughed when called out knowing it’s a typical influencer showing off online with no regard to safety or security. Like showing the door lock online. How bleeping stupid can you get. Again if I was her neighbour I’d be fuming and tell the stupid idiot to stop posting tit online.
If I was her neighbour I’d be straight onto a solicitors to get some paperwork drawn up about the shared areas and putting stuff online. I don’t even know if that’s something that can be done but I would be sending strongly worded correspondence for sure!

It probably was Emily Canham being careless. She is self centred I can imagine her just swanning out the front door like it was a hotel. I’d be there checking the lock over and over to make sure I had done it right! She won’t even say anything to Canham because Savilles her lap dog. Probably didn’t even tell the police she was there!

Reactions: 6
I bet the burglars went in looked at the gold and marble monstrosity and the kitchen that is rammed full of boucle tit and turned around and left straight away. Absolutely nothing worth taking from that chav’s place.
It says something that they didn’t take anything!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I reckon the intruder only got through the main front door into the communal hallway and not into her actual flat, surely something would have been takeb?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I just don’t get the posting though. Surely if someone had attempted to break into your home (saying attempted as it doesn’t seem like anything was actually stolen otherwise I’m sure she’d have spoken about it) why would you then continue posting and shilling stuff online…? Maybe because I’m a rational person but would you not want to same some time away from social media or at least not be posting bloody adverts. I know all Em does is shill but this is ridiculous. It’s such an invasion of privacy, if anyone ever broke into my home, stolen anything or not, I would be too scared to stay there anymore. But here she is, laughing and shilling away like nothing has even happened…

Reactions: 10
Yeah I think the intruder has only got through the front door but likely tried the inside doors? They might have clocked cameras so made a quick exit. It’s still risky though that someone got that far.
Personally I would feel vulnerable if someone had made it through the front door and tried to gain entry (even if they didn’t).
It would have me questioning who had access to my home and who might have seen what I had online. But I doubt Shel boy thinks about that.
If I was her neighbour I’d be straight onto a solicitors to get some paperwork drawn up about the shared areas and putting stuff online. I don’t even know if that’s something that can be done but I would be sending strongly worded correspondence for sure!
I would honestly do this if I was her neighbour. I’m sure there’s some kind of letter that could be sent, on the basis she is invading that persons home, privacy and safety. She’s an absolutely liability. And I also could totally see Emily Canham swanning out and not locking the door. She probably things she’s too important for tit like security. More fool lap dog Shel for letting her stay!

Reactions: 6
I just don’t get the posting though. Surely if someone had attempted to break into your home (saying attempted as it doesn’t seem like anything was actually stolen otherwise I’m sure she’d have spoken about it) why would you then continue posting and shilling stuff online…? Maybe because I’m a rational person but would you not want to same some time away from social media or at least not be posting bloody adverts. I know all Em does is shill but this is ridiculous. It’s such an invasion of privacy, if anyone ever broke into my home, stolen anything or not, I would be too scared to stay there anymore. But here she is, laughing and shilling away like nothing has even happened…
Not just laughing and shilling like nothing has happened but posting in real time about being out of the house! Most of my non influencer friends wouldn’t even do this these days but she’s live posting that her place is empty to 100k followers days after a break in? Fool.

Reactions: 4
Can’t believe she’s flogging something as an #AD that she’s never even used… just “my friend says it’s good”…. I mean the absolute laziness…..
oh and sort your sound out, Em….. can’t even record an Ad without it sounding muffled and crap!

Reactions: 9
Is it me or is she becoming more insufferable by the day…?! Airing every single thing on social media like people give a tit. Suck it up, you popped your tyre, tit happens! Put your hand in your pocket.
Also don’t give a tit about your spider infestation, no one does🤣
I did laugh out loud at the latest Clinique story though … she literally looks like she has a moustache after all the filler! That’s karma
Christ her lip filler migration it out of hand, the nurse who does my filler wouldn’t let me leave the clinic looking like that

Reactions: 4
Genuinely don’t understand her. She’s got a wardrobe with those shelves in but because she’s a lazy slob and can’t fold anything she’s ordered boxes to fit in the squares?? Even when the wardrobes have doors. Surely those shelves are for folding jeans and jumpers on? Or storing shoes, bags etc. Everything in her life is so chaotic.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.