Elzani

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she is slipping into some old habits/coping mechanisms.
The ‘dancing’ she’s doing on tik tok isn’t dancing.
I hope she can scoop herself up from this before it gets too far. She’s come such a long way.
I agree. She is definitely masking what’s actually going on. This dancing could be a way to burn calories. It’s sad. I don’t want her to slip up. Have been following her since the start.

I really hope shes ok ive followed her since the start when i was also struggling with my ED. Heart break is awful and i feel like because of her ED she missed out on going through these things when she was younger so they are happening to her when shes just got to a good place.

Ben seems to be still liking her posts tho which I do not think is helpful on his part

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I don't know do you guys really believe she's going to be anorexic again? If anything the breakup might have been mutual, I mean of course we don't know that for sure but could be likely.

I just hope she's receiving some counselling if it wasn't

Has anyone noticed her body checking on her latest TikTok’s? Her day in the life videos in particular. She would literally be in her bra and knickers. I would reckon she would rewatch those clips and zoom into every part of her body. I think elzani is clearly struggling and it’s hard to watch. I’m rooting for her

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Has anyone noticed her body checking on her latest TikTok’s? Her day in the life videos in particular. She would literally be in her bra and knickers. I would reckon she would rewatch those clips and zoom into every part of her body. I think elzani is clearly struggling and it’s hard to watch. I’m rooting for her
I don't have Tik Tok, do you have a link?

This is one. There’s others as well

Attachments

• Sad
I don’t think she’s 100%. I think she’s trying to convince herself she is (and her followers). She does not eat as much - in some of her videos she has said she’s been too sad and hasn’t eaten much.

• Sad
I think she’s definitely neurodivergent. She’s also got a very glazed / strange look in her eyes a lot of the time. I think it’s good that she’s working with her dad, he was the most straight talking and normal family member when she was going through her recovery so hopefully he is keeping an eye in her. Her mum might not cope with her if she relapses.

Reactions: 8
how old is she again? 26? She seems like she’s behind most people her age. She’s lost a lot of years with her ED. Makes me feel sympathetic for her. Life moves on when you’re sick and I suppose she’s trying to catch up.
I do believe she’s struggling and not as recovered as she has us believing.

I'm playing devil's advocate here but she does have a very nice body and by going to the gym regularly to train her muscles doubt she's going to go back to looking skeletal again,

But reg. the spectrum comments she's def OTT especially in the car, I guess just not how I would expect the oldest sibling to act. The tiktoks are weird and how she strips off her clothes, ugh lmao.

But she has clearly worked hard on her body it'd be a shame to see her relapse if she does. I also noticed her mum isn't as around much in her videos anymore.

Reactions: 3
A bit off topic. I am pretty sure her EX is called Ben king. Seen a TikTok on my for you page and it looks as though he also is in recovery for anorexia. I thought it was an interesting link. Maybe they met on the ward?

• Wow
A bit off topic. I am pretty sure her EX is called Ben king. Seen a TikTok on my for you page and it looks as though he also is in recovery for anorexia. I thought it was an interesting link. Maybe they met on the ward?

Damn that's crazy I had no idea, but it wouldn't surprise me in the least bit it's not like she could get out much with her Anorexia.

I'm watching her ED unit experience video currently and it's clear she's still very self-conscious of herself and also she mentioned the heartbreak which she is not over at all by the looks of things. I just feel sad that it seems like he's dumped her out of nowhere when things were going well between them.

It's nice to see her talk about inpatient and her recovery so candidly, though.

So her Sunday morning consisted of a run, walk with her mum, gym session and a swim?
a bit much?

I'm guessing maybe she's training different areas of her body? never heard of anyone doing it in one full day; like a triathlon. I think she reached her Anorexia goals from excessive running.

She does seem very obsessed with exercise, maybe a bit too much. But it's quite common for recovering anorexics to become obsessed with the gym, because gaining muscle is easier for them to cope with than normal weight.

And I am skeptic as to how much she actually eats rather than what she ‘posts’. Dunno she’s not in a good headspace. She must be drained

Reactions: 3
well it must be tempting to restrict under a heavy load of stress, hopefully her mother is keeping an eye on her