Elzani

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her younger sister has lost a lot of weight recently but I think she’s just growing up? She’s very pretty.

Have anyone noticed some of the worrying comments on her sisters insta recently?
Her sister has lost a LOT of weight. And it is concerning. She is the same age now that Elzani was when she got sick - and no matter how well informed a family is on EDs...you can't just prevent anorexia. I always felt bad for Satara being bigger while having one anorexic sister and another with a perfect figure 😕 Hope she's okay.

Reactions: 4
Right so dont get me wrong, I genuinely think Elzani has done incredibly well to recover as she has. However, I dont understand how shes managing to have such a following when all her videos for the past year or so have just been clips of her and Satara prancing around the kitchen. Its the kind of thing my friends and I filmed ourselves doing when we were 12 (and thank god Youtube wasnt around then so noone else saw it!) Totally understandable for her to live at home whilst shes still recovering and to find her feet as an adult but it feels like she needs to sort out the direction of her channel. Otherwise I can see her making childish dancey videos when shes 35 and her mum still entertaining it.
It also makes me a little angry that she has this huge platform where she could make a real difference to the recovery community by speaking about how shes dealt with weight gain/anxiety etc etc.. but she doesnt.

Reactions: 7
Right so dont get me wrong, I genuinely think Elzani has done incredibly well to recover as she has. However, I dont understand how shes managing to have such a following when all her videos for the past year or so have just been clips of her and Satara prancing around the kitchen. Its the kind of thing my friends and I filmed ourselves doing when we were 12 (and thank god Youtube wasnt around then so noone else saw it!) Totally understandable for her to live at home whilst shes still recovering and to find her feet as an adult but it feels like she needs to sort out the direction of her channel. Otherwise I can see her making childish dancey videos when shes 35 and her mum still entertaining it.
It also makes me a little angry that she has this huge platform where she could make a real difference to the recovery community by speaking about how shes dealt with weight gain/anxiety etc etc.. but she doesnt.
I am actually really shocked at how well she appears to have done. I don't know many people at all who gain weight and literally just love it and love life. I've been weight restored for seven years and I'm STILL getting outpatient support on and off.. I just struggle so much and I want to hear how she is really feeling.

Reactions: 2
I am actually really shocked at how well she appears to have done. I don't know many people at all who gain weight and literally just love it and love life. I've been weight restored for seven years and I'm STILL getting outpatient support on and off.. I just struggle so much and I want to hear how she is really feeling.
Yeh exactly! I'm 99% sure its not all sunshine and Rainbow's as she presents it to be.

Reactions: 1
I think she's done amazingly too, but she is in a very fortunate position. Very wealthy supportive family, lots of lovely food and experiences, live in a gorgeous part of the UK, no responsibilities. All these things don't cure mental health issues but they certainly put her in a good position to.

I've never had issues with an ED but several friends have, and they say it will always be with them in some form or another.

I think as sweet as she is, Elzani is quite stunted in development. Right now she's living like a teenager and couldn't care less. I think her mum enables her but I understand how anxious she must be after almost losing her. I wonder what her sisters really think of it all.

Reactions: 4
I think she's done amazingly too, but she is in a very fortunate position. Very wealthy supportive family, lots of lovely food and experiences, live in a gorgeous part of the UK, no responsibilities. All these things don't cure mental health issues but they certainly put her in a good position to.

I've never had issues with an ED but several friends have, and they say it will always be with them in some form or another.

I think as sweet as she is, Elzani is quite stunted in development. Right now she's living like a teenager and couldn't care less. I think her mum enables her but I understand how anxious she must be after almost losing her. I wonder what her sisters really think of it all.
Definetly true..she is very privileged.

Yea, she is fortunate but in most of those ways so am I (just not wealthy sadly!:LOL:). And you are right, the stunted development you speak of is very common with anorexia! When you get sick you obviously stunt physical growth, but also sexual and emotional, and it's often thought to be the age you get sick is the age you stay. I am 26 and still feel like im 14, still living at home and very emotionally dependent on mum, never been in a relationship, sex is gross etc etc!!! My mum doesn't push me either, and it just keeps me content.

Is it me or just she just seem 'not all there?'
I think that’s a little mean if I’m honest and I think it’s more that she hasn’t matured emotionally in the same way her sisters have. We mustn’t forget her anorexia stole many many years of her life where she was basically trapped in that mind set. She wasn’t able to develop mentally or have those experiences that shape you as you grow from a teenager to an adult. She relied hugely on her mum almost like she was in a childlike state. With time I think she’ll find her feet. I wonder if she will go to uni or get a little job? I hope she can claim back some of those years she missed

definitely agree she is very privileged with her upbringing and having such a supportive family. What I always liked about her was how grateful she was of that. She definitely knows she is privileged, she always used to gush over how amazing her parents were. She is a very sweet and kind girl and I certainly think she appreciates everything she has

Last edited:
Does anyone know the origin/story of her and Satara's names? They're so unusual, especially Elzani. Then Alisha has a pretty standard name.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know the origin/story of her and Satara's names? They're so unusual, especially Elzani. Then Alisha has a pretty standard name.
Hey that's a very good point, I've never even thought about that before until now but am very curious.