Elzani

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how she's doing, haven't seen any new videos in a while
They did just get a new puppy, she does post insta stories occasionally. Definitely no where near like she used to - and I really think that's probably a good thing. Hope she's living the life she hoped of.
Meanwhile her sister Satara is posting a fair few tiktoks of her weight loss which imo hasn't stopped and is rather concerning.

Reactions: 1
They did just get a new puppy, she does post insta stories occasionally. Definitely no where near like she used to - and I really think that's probably a good thing. Hope she's living the life she hoped of.
Meanwhile her sister Satara is posting a fair few tiktoks of her weight loss which imo hasn't stopped and is rather concerning.
Agree that it is definitely a good thing for her to be posting less ... at once point it felt like posting food/singy/dancey vids was a bit of an obsession.

Thats what i was thinking. But she did post that she had started running and hopefully she's done it the healthy way after seeing her sister nearly die from it

I only came across her recently, I agree with a lot of what has been said. Her sister ( I cannot remember the name ) quite agressively telling her she hadn't recovered was just awful to hear... I was honestly shocked that she (seemingly secretly filmed it)... but her other sister who has lost all of the weight... this is so worrying, and how Elzani is showing it..... doesn't seem like she is over her ED at all. I feel really bad for her parents, her mum in particualr, it must be SO hard to know what to do in this situation, but they have just babied her too much I guess, and as others have said, which is common in all mental health issues, she hasn't developed since she got ill, so still seems childlike. She seems like a great person, but needs more help

I only came across her recently, I agree with a lot of what has been said. Her sister ( I cannot remember the name ) quite agressively telling her she hadn't recovered was just awful to hear... I was honestly shocked that she (seemingly secretly filmed it)... but her other sister who has lost all of the weight... this is so worrying, and how Elzani is showing it..... doesn't seem like she is over her ED at all. I feel really bad for her parents, her mum in particualr, it must be SO hard to know what to do in this situation, but they have just babied her too much I guess, and as others have said, which is common in all mental health issues, she hasn't developed since she got ill, so still seems childlike. She seems like a great person, but needs more help
If you watch her newer channel and more recent videos she is definitely mostly recovered now.

Hi guys ! I'm so late to this thread but just wanted to add that I definitely love watching Elzani and agree with most of the comments here (a lot of them are nice towards her...great!) and think it's fabulous that you guys feel she definitely brings a lot to the table recovery wise.

I just recently came back to her channel to watch some of her recent videos where it seems she has a pretty normal/okayish body now which is awesome and so much better than when she was trying to say she was bigger but she was clearly Anorexic. The only gripe I have about her recent videos I've noticed is that she doesn't really put the camera on herself anymore and barely has herself in any clips! Has anybody else felt that? I just think that when she was Anorexic she had the camera on her face or body allllll the time and filmed as much of herself as she could.

I don't know if she was doing this to show progress or show the reality of the disease but I certainly find it odd..I hope she genuinely does love herself now and knows she can be on camera just as much as she wants with her recovered body..I know sometimes patients with Anorexia feel that's all they have and it's their identity which is truly sad and I hope she is able to fully come out of that with time.

In her older videos I didn't really like how her family judged her body and called her chicken arms and to put away her body by telling her to wear long sleeves and such...I just think they all aren't as sweet as they appear to be except Elzani. You can tell she really is a family person and just loves to be around every one of them all the time..she truly couldn't handle it in hospital being without them. Sorry if this is turning into a bit of a long comment but I also just wanted to say that yes everyone has to learn to love food but they literally eat junk all the time..flavoured milks, cookies, cakes and go out for pizza and pasta an hour later! I think it's fantastic they enjoy so much family time but as someone recovering from an eating disorder she should learn to eat a healthy amount but should also learn to have certain foods in moderation which is key! I love that Satara has lost weight she looks prettier and healthier..I do think the vibe in the house has changed and is a lot quieter now that Alisha is in uni.

The only thing I could gather from her latest vlogs is that Satara will be going to uni soon but I still don't have much of an idea of what Elzani wants to do, I know she wanted to work with her dad at one point but I'm not sure as she said that when she was still very ill. I'm hoping the best for her.

Sorry if this is turning into a bit of a long comment but I also just wanted to say that yes everyone has to learn to love food but they literally eat junk all the time..flavoured milks, cookies, cakes and go out for pizza and pasta an hour later! I think it's fantastic they enjoy so much family time but as someone recovering from an eating disorder she should learn to eat a healthy amount but should also learn to have certain foods in moderation which is key!
When she was filming from the hospital, her family were sneaking junk food in for her - they could have killed her! She was on a strict medically controlled diet because she was at risk of refeeding syndrome, and I can’t believe her family wouldn’t have been aware of that. I know they meant well but she was so so unwell that she was well past the ‘shove as many calories in as possible to gain weight’ stage of underweight.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
When she was filming from the hospital, her family were sneaking junk food in for her - they could have killed her! She was on a strict medically controlled diet because she was at risk of refeeding syndrome, and I can’t believe her family wouldn’t have been aware of that. I know they meant well but she was so so unwell that she was well past the ‘shove as many calories in as possible to gain weight’ stage of underweight.

Yes her mum bought in Cadbury bars for her and Aero, I believe?? I actually don't even mind hospital food it's just food to me, I don't know why so many people are bothered by it. And yes she was on a meal plan at the hospital so I imagine her family would have got into big trouble had the staff found out! It's like I get they are desperate for her to eat but you don't know anything unless you are a professional at that stage. On the other hand her cravings might have got so bad that she really just needed to have something from outside to settle her -my mum is a nurse and has confirmed that sometimes when your body is so ill if you feed it what it wants you can at least start to feel better or no longer have further cravings. It's like when you're tired and just grab whatever you want to eat, similar sort of ideals.

Is it me or just she just seem 'not all there?'

She just has a very school yard humour imo, but I don't see her being 'not all there' or anything like that. She was sick and it crippled her, I'm sure it wasn't so easy being social constantly thinking of what people are going to say weight wise/food wise etc, I actually find her funny when she's not worrying about Anorexia, and so very nice to ppl around her.

Reactions: 2
so happy for her! haven't watched it all but she seemed so happy in that vlog
Yeah I actually like how she doesn't upload lots anymore - like to me that tells me she is recovering really well and moving away from ED-related stuff. And whatever she has uploaded she doesn't really 'talk' about anorexia. Everything about her life just seems to positive and genuine now.

Reactions: 3
I really like her two channels and I think she has been very open and honest about her journey. And families are not eternally patient with an eating disorder so I think showing them warts and all was really healthy. I think she has real talent as a video storyteller and it would be great to see her move on to college/uni like her siblings.

Reactions: 2