Elzani

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she’s not an influencer really but wasn’t sure where to create a thread. I’m just wondering if anyone else watches her? She’s trying to beat anorexia right now and her videos are sad and frustrating but also a real eye opener into the world of eating disorders.

I’ve just seen that she’s posted a video sharing that her mum has breast cancer. I’m so sad for her and her family. If you watch her videos you will know how supportive her mum is I hope she can beat this and I hope elzani can overcome her eating disorder.

Reactions: 2
I was super shocked to hear about her mum, have yet to watch the vlog.

I've been watching her for a while and I did really enjoy her vlogs until a couple of months ago. Something doesn't sit right with me when someone keeps posting videos about being in "real recovery" but aren't gaining nearly enough weight.
I can tell she's gained a bit of weight since she started her channel in November but even now, she still seems to be severely underweight, 8 months later.

I just hope she will continue fighting and gaining weight despite what's happening with her mum.

I've been watching her for a while and I did really enjoy her vlogs until a couple of months ago. Something doesn't sit right with me when someone keeps posting videos about being in "real recovery" but aren't gaining nearly enough weight.
I can tell she's gained a bit of weight since she started her channel in November but even now, she still seems to be severely underweight, 8 months later.

I just hope she will continue fighting and gaining weight despite what's happening with her mum.
Oh I completely agree she’s clearly not recovering at the rate she should be. She’s evidently still gripped by her ED and isn’t really recovering properly right now. Her portions look very small for someone who should be eating to gain weight. It’s so sad to watch because you can see she’s trying to convince herself she’s recovering but we can see she isn’t. Must be a huge strain on her family with her ED and now her mums illness too ☹

Reactions: 1
I just watched the update video she posted and I actually think she is looking a bit better. It’s nice to hear her accepting she hasn’t gained enough weight. I truly hope she can beat this.

No upload from her for a while....
She’s been on holiday abroad - she did post on Facebook and say there would be nothing from her for st least a week. She’s just uploaded a short montage of her hol. I actually really like her, but agree she is not putting on much weight.

i think shes a nice girl, but what i think is wrong is how shes 22, doesnt leave the house and practically latches on to her mom and grandma, and doesnt try to get out and have a life or a job at this age, and the parents seem to encourage it. she spends so much time in the kitchen, how can she recover and get healthy if she just surrounds herself with the thing that makes her so uncomfortable, all she talks about is food or wanting to eat sed foods. she makes her life about it. you can see that this isolation has made her so out of touch with the world and a little strange socially, its not healthy. she would do so much better if she just got a job, made some friends and grew up without her family treating her that she is her disorder and not a human. everyone has their tit about them, but you dont make your life about it. I have social anxiety, but i dont let it feature me as a person, i just work around it, thats what she needs to do.

i think shes a nice girl, but what i think is wrong is how shes 22, doesnt leave the house and practically latches on to her mom and grandma, and doesnt try to get out and have a life or a job at this age, and the parents seem to encourage it. she spends so much time in the kitchen, how can she recover and get healthy if she just surrounds herself with the thing that makes her so uncomfortable, all she talks about is food or wanting to eat sed foods. she makes her life about it. you can see that this isolation has made her so out of touch with the world and a little strange socially, its not healthy. she would do so much better if she just got a job, made some friends and grew up without her family treating her that she is her disorder and not a human. everyone has their tit about them, but you dont make your life about it. I have social anxiety, but i dont let it feature me as a person, i just work around it, thats what she needs to do.
I’m not sure she could hold down a job but maybe volunteering in a charity shop a few hours a week would be a start? She’s clearly still very underweight so I imagine her energy levels wouldn’t enable to work a regular job but I would have thought something in the volunteer sector would help her regain some normality. I do agree with you I think it’s time she was encouraged to do something rather than spending all day with her mum at home. I did think in her holiday vlog that she had definitely gained weight which is of course a positive thing!

She definitely needs to look at becoming more independent from the protective bubble of mum / family. At 22 she is stunted both mentally and physically due to her illness. She also has OCD and some tics/habits that clearly need addressing. I really feel for her mum. She is so supportive and patient yet going through her own battle , and also has 2 other children to consider.
Elzani is a sweet girl but very spoiled - all those trips to Marks and Spencer’s and Waitrose to get her favourite foods - how many people can afford that....
I think a taste of the ‘real’ world will come as a huge shock to her, eg if she did start volunteering or even looking to make friends . I’ve wondered how she will feel about getting her periods back etc?

She definitely needs to look at becoming more independent from the protective bubble of mum / family. At 22 she is stunted both mentally and physically due to her illness. She also has OCD and some tics/habits that clearly need addressing. I really feel for her mum. She is so supportive and patient yet going through her own battle , and also has 2 other children to consider.
Elzani is a sweet girl but very spoiled - all those trips to Marks and Spencer’s and Waitrose to get her favourite foods - how many people can afford that....
I think a taste of the ‘real’ world will come as a huge shock to her, eg if she did start volunteering or even looking to make friends . I’ve wondered how she will feel about getting her periods back etc?
You can tell all three girls are very indulged they all seem to have the latest trainers MacBooks and mobiles! Their house is super nice and I recall them saying her dad built it all I think he must be a builder by trade and possibly he has his own business? They obviously have a fair bit of money to throw about going by where they shop for food as you said! I feel a bit bad saying it but I find her sister Alisha kind of bratty and stuck up when she’s on camera, she’s a bit of a show off and would do my head in being around her! She seems so loud! Elzani actually seems the nicest and most down to earth of the three sisters

Last edited:
I feel sorry for her watching her recent vlog taking Alisha off to uni whilst she’s stuck at home not really growing up. I hope she gets a hold of this awful illness. She does look a little better, still thin but not as thin. I think the main issue is probably her lack of nutrients. She seems to eat okay amounts but it’s all crap. Chocolate, pasta, pizza, cakes etc. I think she’s severely lacking in vitamins and healthy stuff.

I agree, I think it would really help her to get out of the house on her own to do some volunteering. Even just half a day per week would be good. Then she can learn that she CAN be independent and progressing into adulthood isn't as bad as it seems.

Her eyes roll to the back of her head whenever she eats something she likes ...it’s like she having an orgasm and she’s very OTT with how ‘amazing’ everything tastes. So weird to do that with almost every bit of food.

Her most recent picture on insta wow she has really started proper recovery! She looks way healthier now I’m so happy for her.

Reactions: 3
Just watching her q&a with her sister. Gosh she looks so so much better I’m so pleased for her. I remember watching her videos last year and she was just so ill it was heartbreaking. She looks healthy and happy now I hope she continues to fight against this ED

Reactions: 3
Is she ever going to upload her inpatient documentary video that she said she would? It was December last year when she uploaded the general hospital one...

So happy for her she really seems to have turned a corner! She looks so happy now

I'm ngl i dont have an eating disorder or ever have but I just enjoy watching her recovery and her videos. She seems like such a strong person, and eating disorder and recovery aside like a genuinely kind hearted lovely girl