Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yel

Chatty Member
I want to see the lush Xmas range out of morbid fascination but I can't hack watching 20 mins of her dim acting.

I notice she's enabled the 4.99 subscription option to see advent calendars a day early and one live stream a month 🙄

Reactions: 2

LittleRoots

Is it just me or does it bother anyone else when she posts pics of her and milo on Instagram tagging him as a 'micro pig' when there is no such thing as a micro pig and if you Google it for 5 mins you would see that so she obviously did no reaserch on the species before getting him. Micro pigs are actually just pot bellied pigs, the smallest breed of pig, but they still grow to 200 pounds.
It's also very cruel and not fair to keep a pig in a house environment, they are also social animals so keeping a pig on its own in a house is just not fair at all.
And as much as I hate to admit it she is an influencer and people want to be like her (in her Instagram comments there's so many people saying they're getting/want a micro pig) it's just spreading false information and causing more harm to possible pigs who people might get because they see cute pics of her with milo.

boostar

She also made my blood boil with this quote ‘It is unfortunate that people have made guesses and assumptions for it then to be treated as fact. Perhaps this is an issue that platforms need to figure out how to regulate.’
Yes, don't press YT to take down hate videos or videos involving abuse but, by God, make sure they shut down a few channels who put two and two together regarding her advent calendar.

I couldn't finish her new video. I don't particularly like Smiggle and I can't be bothered with her niece. Any time she does a collab or veers into non-beauty unboxings, I lose interest. That video of her and the boy opening a sex toy advent calendar was beyond cringey. I'm a sex positive person and it was like something two thirteen years olds would produce. I guess she's trying to diversify - I wonder how long it'll be before she's buying storage lockers or Amazon liquidation pallets? :LOL:

F

FamHam

She did a video on primark in the USA and went on about how she loved that it was the same as the UK and good on them for not changing. Primark has only a couple of stores in the us so obviously it's exactly the same range as the UK. Idiot.

Everyone is calling her out on the new homeless video.

2018-12-29 13.42.57.jpg

F

FamHam

I'm only looking because she claims her house had gone up a lot in value in a year since she bought it. But cant find the exact one as it's in a development of 12 (tacky) new builds (some still up for sale). But seeing as she bought it for new (probably help to buy) I doubt it's worth any more as houses in that area are just about staying static (it's not in either bath or Bristol as she claims - closest to Swindon) and new builds are worth less as depreciate like a new car for the first year or two often.

LittleRoots

She's teaching me a lot I never knew staying with a family member and sharing a room with your twin sister makes you homeless

F

FamHam

It's such a joke not issuing refunds, she's shown in the video that the boxes were made up way in advance so they weren't customised. The little notes weren't custom at all.

I posted on eltorias video to get people over here and she deleted it after a few mins. Her reply didn't really address any of the concerns. She totally refitted products as many were opened and without a seal.

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
No Eltoria deleted her video on the calendar!

Read the comments in this one
This is actually a brilliant video, and Jack Mate should take it global! That is absolutely shocking evidence of a massive scam by Eltoria to scoop an easy 10k from her fans and ditch a load of shite she didn't want and got free. Which is illegal.

F

FamHam

She's back with another video saying it's in collaboration with some mobile app, bitch why you lying? It's an AD and it should clearly say AD in the title and description and say it on screen.

The rules are alot tighter thesedays and these still just ignoring them. Hope she gets some karma.

Reactions: 1

boostar

If she had opened my calender (maybe she did? idk how long shes been going) she'd have lied thru her teeth and said how amazing it was and how great they smell, I'd be like nope, burn it with fire :ROFLMAO: Can't trust 'em!
Yes, like her over enthusiastic reaction to Zoe's.

I bought my mum the M&S advent calendar and we spent an evening opening it together, box by box. It was a lot of fun and my mum was really happy with most of the products. I got sent home with the hair care stuff she wouldn't use and the L'Occitane items. I also used a combination of vouchers, cashback and Black Friday deals to get the L'Occitane £49 calendar for £33. I travel a lot so I like the minis and this was actually a cost effective way of getting some L'Occitane ones ;)

I think that, like beauty subscription boxes, the calendars tend to be a waste of money. I still can't believe people will pay £10 plus per month for some random samples to be delivered to their door.

F

FamHam

I don't think jack will care, eltoria isn't known at all.

I find eltoria way more annoying than zoella for some reason, the way she talks and acts is just terrible.

F

FamHam

She totally just wants to be zoella - she would have sold the zoella calendar for £100 if she could under her own name!

boostar

I really hope when more people open her Callander at Christmas there will be more drama/backlash about it. It's awful how it's just been swept under the rug and gone without consequence
I honestly thought there would be more of a commotion about it but I don't know when people are actually going to open their 12 day calendar... maybe wait until the 12 days before Christmas (so start Wed or Thurs of this week)? Or maybe people are saving it as a Christmas present.

Certainly, the 5 star break in NY doesn't fit in with her Shelter message!

It's me

Iconic Member
Maybe she's confused about gifting ever since sending unwanted PR to paying customers?

As for the poor pig [animal, not the boyfriend] suspect he's gone to live on a nice farm somewhere?
Or she's had him for breakfast...one of the two!

• Haha