Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

boredjess

VIP Member
so it's because they showed bits of her videos in their videos so she copyrighted them? if someone made a review of her box but not include ANY of her clips then she'll have no say?

Reactions: 1
F

FamHam

This has to be him moaning about the advent calendar. He really doesn't get it!
eltoria-boydfriend.jpg

F

FamHam

She's posting two adverts on her ig one after the other. One for a pig shampoo and the other for some suppliment for her. Of course neither are legally declared.

Her "micro" pig is now almost full size. What an idiot having such a huge animal in her garden.

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
haha why am I not surprised. I had a friend once who whenever I mentioned the slightest good idea or something another friend had done, ran with it and sold it as her own idea like crazy. Annoying. I love creative people, like vladamua on insta, hate people who copy them like kylie jenner. I'll back a creative original person all the way. Eltoria is really showing her ugly true colours these days.

boostar

This has to be him moaning about the advent calendar. He really doesn't get it!
Everyone who disagrees with them is a hater, obviously.

I think the Dominoes analogy is so stupid. People were unhappy with the advent calendar and wanted to return it but they won't allow returns. If you were unhappy with your pizza (maybe it came with a bite out of it), it would get sorted. Most brands want their customers to be happy - so they keep buying from them and recommend friends and family.

Probablylurking66

Damn it, I want to get the Elle Advent Calendar and she has an exclusive 20% off on it, but she's both unbearably annoying and a scammer, so I really don't want to line her pockets with my money via the commission she'd get...

Buble

I think her giveaways are all cons, the latest one is wen she gets 150k subs but that could be ages away now so many are unsubbing!

Apart from the calendar how does she even make much money? She gets tiny views apart from for the advent unboxings at one time of the year then next to nothing until next year.

F

FamHam

I've liked, 6.6k so far. Its a cheap shot but eltoria deserves to be dragged for this. She's just carrying on as normal now.

Might not get 15k by tonight.

I hope your happy eltoria jefree star and jack mate know who you are!

boostar

I think he'll probably post the video anyway. If you look on Twitter and his previous videos, he has so many comments asking him to talk about the Eltoria thing. I think his Zoella calendar video from last year was really spot on so I think he'll do this justice.

I watched Petty Paige's video on it and I just cannot deal with her shouting at the camera and swaying from side to side for 30 mins.

Oooo, just realised that the Behind the Scenes video is now missing.

Last edited:

boostar

But now I feel awful for all those fans who, in finding a connection with a youtuber feel some kind of validation. And possibly enormous pressure to cave in and buy all the merch to feel validated. That's so sad. :cry: Especially as the yt'ers make it quite clear in their every action that they don't care about the fans. Quite the opposite. The fans are just little cash cows. Makes me sad.
I'm like yourself in that I watch for education and entertainment but, you know, I'm a lot older than YTs main demographic. My nephew has been watching YT for years and, a while ago, he introduced me to a creator that he watched religiously (he was around 10 or 11 at the time). This guy played Minecraft and filmed himself going about his daily life. I couldn't for the life of me work out why my nephew loved this content so much - to me, it was so boring and pointless. At the time, he was quite socially isolated (he is profoundly Deaf and for years struggled with his speech, he had also just moved to a new area) and I think he regarded this YouTuber as a friend.

I'm suspicious of everything. I do believe there are people on YT who are sharing a passion and don't care about money but the ones who devote a lot of time and effort are obviously going to try to get paid if they can.

She's posted on her ig that she's been so unwell last few weeks and her twin has been helping her.

How strange she gets so unwell just as her scam is exposed and people turn on her.

The twin doesn't have a fake put on voice like eltroia.
Eltoria's you tube voice with all the fake joy and excitement reminds me of the way those actors in the funeral plan commercials speak. "Look Dolores, I've found a new life insurance policy". "Look viewers, I'm going to scam the living cr@p out of you idiots whilst simultaneously breaking the law and if you don't like it tell it to my hot boyfriend who'll lecture all you jealous haters on how to run a business. Isn't that the most fun and exciting thing you ever heard?"

#OffTopic @FamHam - your profile pic though! :love::love::love:

F

FamHam

I think her giveaways are all cons, the latest one is wen she gets 150k subs but that could be ages away now so many are unsubbing!

Apart from the calendar how does she even make much money? She gets tiny views apart from for the advent unboxings at one time of the year then next to nothing until next year.
She's just good at hookwinking brands to make them think she's big and infuencial. Her blog has never had more than a few hundred visitors a month from the stats - so piss all. But it looks professional so brands might be convinced she's a big player. Then it's easy to get hundreds or even thousands for a post. She doesn't live in London and has her bf so the outgoings aren't really that much.

The video where she turned up at "fans" houses to give them prizes is hillarious!

Is the original advent calendar video uploaded somewhere?

boostar

She's definitely coming across a bit manic in that Nails Inc video, very over the top. Don't know why Nails Inc would "work with" her given the recent scandal.

There are still people on her IG mentioning the calendar in her comments but she's disabled comments for the Nails Inc one.

F

FamHam

I like how she moaned about how much effort it was to wrap them all but that she wanted to as "wanted her first collection to be personal". Whatever! That was her only choice being such a small fish and I bet she would have loved to have a manufacturer do all the work for her.

I hope someone takes her to trading standards over the refusal to issue refunds. I totally would if I had bought one.

That soon to be girl had such awful products - stuff from China in Chinese, used brushes, a used pencil with the end chopped off, a shampoo for blonde hair!

NatNat

Has anyone seen the valentines advent calendar idea yet? Find it funny that in the video she said she wasn’t sponsored by buy a gift but if you click in the description is does say it was gifted. Surely she should have said that in the video aswell?
Plus she’s definitely had her lips done. Haven’t watched any of her vids since before Christmas..... was so tempted to write a snarky comment about selling this advent calendar aswell!

boostar

Karina Kaboom did a video but she got a couple of things wrong in her analysis. It'll be difficult for someone who hasn't watched all the videos to catch up now, since so many have disappeared.