Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
I guess she didn't notice all the major mistakes zoella made and is following suit, inc the crappy response video justifying and lying some more when she was blatantly caught out lying to scam fans.

Charging people through the nose for unhygienic items is vile. I saw her poke and prod and test all that crap she passed on for top dollar. Minging.

Reactions: 1

Libertine1975

VIP Member
View attachment 2495147
tried to rebrand her channel a bit but her channel has not grown in months. The number of views on her videos have massively decreased from a couple years ago.

plus who can forget how she ripped into Zoe’s calendar then created her own with gifted PR items and sold them 🤣
Still not married (they have been engaged for absolutely ages). Does she still have the 'micro' pig?

boostar

Jack made a video about her and then she releases a sob story and charity work for the first time. That's not suspicious why would that be weird timing
I don't know what to make of this video. I think she's trying very hard to have a sob story. For anyone how has experienced homelessness or trauma, it's a slap in the face.

F

FamHam

She's always breaking the laws! Hope she gets a big fine.

The pigs Instagram has been deleted and people are saying she's going to ditch it soon. She was an idiot thinking it was a micro pig, it's a fully grown pig and not nearly as cute as she wanted it to be for Instagram.

LittleRoots

I really hope when more people open her Callander at Christmas there will be more drama/backlash about it. It's awful how it's just been swept under the rug and gone without consequence

F

FamHam

No Eltoria deleted her video on the calendar!

Read the comments in this one

Hadn’t heard of her until her advent calendar scandal. Just checked out her most recent video - a primark haul, and noticed in the drop down box a list of advent calendars with a * next to them. Surely this can’t mean she’s been gifted them all!!!!!

• Wow
F

FamHam

You can tell she's a real bitch and has a burn book.

The ASA got back to me over my latest complaint about her not declaring an ad. Their response is pathetic
Thank you for contacting the Advertising Standards Authority (ASA) with your complaint about Eltoria.

Our remit

In order for such Instagram post to be considered advertising for the purposes of the rules that we apply, the following two tests must be met: 1) payment by the brand must be made to the blogger/vlogger/influencer AND 2) the brand must hold editorial control over what the blogger includes in the post.

Our guidance on this matter

Our current position on this issue is that where a brand sends a blogger items for free without any control of the content (or any conditions attached) and the blogger may or may not choose to include the item(s) in a blog, this sort of PR activity is not covered by the CAP Code; because there is no control, the post would not need to be labelled as an advertorial. Likewise, if a blogger accepts an item sent by a brand on the simple condition that it is reviewed (positively or negatively), without the brand exercising any control over the review, that blog is unlikely to be covered by the CAP Code.

In this case, we have received confirmation from the blogger that the brand did not hold editorial control over the post your complaint referred to. As we understand that the conditions mentioned above were not met, the post would fall out of our remit and we won’t be taking any further action. We have however explained our requirements regarding ad labelling to Eltoria, for future reference.

However, in order to comply with consumer protection legislation, we understand that the Competitions and Markets Authority (CMA) would expect brands and bloggers to tell consumers if an item was given on the condition that it is talked about. In general, the CMA considers that consumers need to know whether a blogger has an incentive (financial or otherwise) to talk about a product, and if so what that incentive is.

You might wish to consider contacting the CMA with your concerns about this blogger and details of how you can do that can be found here; however, you should be aware that the CMA will not enter into correspondence with you about your complaint. As such, we understand that you will not hear further from them again.

F

FamHam

She's just desperate to please the brand, if she's going to say bullshit she needs to at least make it a tiny bit convincing.

F

FamHam

I honestly thought there would be more of a commotion about it but I don't know when people are actually going to open their 12 day calendar... maybe wait until the 12 days before Christmas (so start Wed or Thurs of this week)? Or maybe people are saving it as a Christmas present.

Certainly, the 5 star break in NY doesn't fit in with her Shelter message!
It takes some cheek to post about your 5 star nyc holiday while at the same time release a charity video about homelessness

her instagram
46511987_376281839807704_6103630212617615684_n.jpg

her youtube: Shes so fake
maxresdefault.jpg

Is Milo really missing in action? What a cupid stunt! She's always feeding him doughnuts and chocolate. Pigs can cope with chocolate unlike dogs buts it's strongly advised not to give them sugary treats.

boostar

GD Films has released a short video on this tonight but it doesn't really add much. I think lots of people are jumping on the bandwagon for views - there's been quite a few poorly made reaction videos and commentaries.

F

FamHam

Everyday there's seems to be a new eltoria exposed video, I think she's getting more made over her advent calendar than zoella did!

The other clone did an unboxing and got a packet curry sauce, she said "I'm going to save that for when I have guests to impress" hahaha is that a zoella tip?

tomatosauce

I don't know what to make of this video. I think she's trying very hard to have a sob story. For anyone how has experienced homelessness or trauma, it's a slap in the face.
Definitely feel like she's milking it, whilst I don't doubt it wasn't the easiest time for her parents, trying to make out like 'having to share a room with my sister' was a huge trauma in he really life is insulting to people who have truly been homeless

F

FamHam

Clicked on her harry potter advent calendar review, she starts off saying it would go really well in a lounge or bedroom to make it look festive as it has snowflakes - like just about every advent calendar!

Then she does some unboxing that she says isn't sponsored, but I think she got it for free and still needs to disclose that. Doesn't say she paid for it which for her means it's a freebie. She's showing shots of her posing inside the store it came from. Breaking ASA rules again

Goes on about how this makeup is in eco packaging but it's plastic in a cardboard sleeve. Everything out of her mouth is dishonest!